Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

#endsars: How To Join Nigeria Youths Democratic Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: How To Join Nigeria Youths Democratic Party (981 Views)

Barry Avotu Johnson 1st National Chairman Nigeria Youths Democratic Party Speaks / #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: How To Join Nigeria Youths Democratic Party by Adefemi504: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2020
The ongoing end SARS Protest is being gradually Converted into a potential political party.

Note that federal government called for negotiation between the Protesters and the government but there was no one from the youths to represent them. Not even the celebrities could summon courage to represent the youths in a negotiation with the federal government.

However, just as we thought the protest is over, Today being 25th of October, there are messages circulating online about telegram groups named NYDP (Nigeria Youth Democratic Party)

The telegram groups were created for the 36 states of the federation with a national group and a diaspora group.

The party is yet to be registered under INEC as posted by one of the admins.

From the look of things, it seems the youths wants to take over the government come 2023.

Click Here to join any of the State chapter of Nigeria Youth Democratic Party

Re: #endsars: How To Join Nigeria Youths Democratic Party by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2020
If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level, OND or NCE
Re: #endsars: How To Join Nigeria Youths Democratic Party by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yourano:
Salary?
call to find out
Re: #endsars: How To Join Nigeria Youths Democratic Party by Abohboy: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nice thank you over 200 000 members in less than two weeks of this new movement.

(1) (Reply)

APC Leaders In Secret Plot To Dump Buhari - PDP / Arewa Group Tackles Kukah Over Comment On Buhari’s Govt / Read What El-rufai Son Said About 3 Repentant Bandits That Surrender To Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.