Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' (43321 Views)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / States Receive N1bn Each For COVID-19 Fight / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by allanphash7(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
K
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by deinde123: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Where's the money ?
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by nograv: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
wow and yet some individuals think we shouldn't sweep all governors away and rebuild the system from scratch.

That money went straight out of the country into personal bank accounts.

Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by InfinityFabric: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yahya For President
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by bencr7: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
And diz is d pple some nairaland like supporting or abuse and fight each other for! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by ACxxxMAN: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
This guy na mafia cliq
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by gurunlocker: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Refuse abi e dey your account?
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Yankee101: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dangote, Abdusamad etc donated too
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by realstars: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Incuding The Hiddem Dallers
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nyanabo:
Abeg who this news con help now ? shocked shocked who push am go FP

I wonder. This Bello of a hoodlum should not be allowed on FP.
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Kokoboss: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bad country.. I just pity youths dying and campaigning for these guys.. They don't care... All they are after is to amass massively and embezzle. God dey try Sha...
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Person2person(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
nothing like accountability....support my hussle oo before politicians will frustrate person with looting
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by destinyakwa: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wicked government. All this politicians self
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by tonyson010(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Zico5:
Over 2 billions for covid-19 alone. Truly these governors are thieves. We need even more than revolution in this country. They received this much and they still hoard palliatives for the masses. Who is the bigger thieves here. No wonder Osun youth were stern in their demand from these grand master thieves.

I join them. These governors are wicked. Very few have conscience.

1 Like

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
And children of hate will always rush to insult the only person they passionately hate. If not because of ethno-religious sentiment Nigerians need to be more demanding to governors than FG but some idiot who don't have good roads, with poor social amenities, no job, nothing always shout FG even in their dreams. Revolution can't be achieved in Nigeria because we're mostly bigots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by lawrenceu1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nyanabo:

ask lala
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by FlashDboy: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Greatomotoy:
Haaaa!

These Governors are all Wicked. They left the citizens high and dry during the lockdown and were referring the citizenry to the presidency while provisions have been made to cushion the effects of the lockdown!

May they receive the reward of their wickedness

Honestly, its really crazy... While everyone thinks presidency wasn't doing much little did we know it was the governors that were the enemies. Chai, too bad!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by lagonovo: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
FlashDboy:

Honestly, its really crazy... While everyone thinks presidency wasn't doing much little did we know it was the governors that were the enemies. Chai, too bad!
Too bad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by simplesearch: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
AdetayoNL:
Oga ooo.... Who we offend?... Americans receiving $1.2k , Canadians receiving 2KCAD as COVID-19 bonus are they having 2 heads?

So they collect over 2B naira and they still hide indomie... If this politicians die well, then God is am injustice God

Don't be too emotional about this. God does not judge sin in isolation neither are his thought same with ours.
If they repent genuinely and amend their ways, definitely they'll enter heaven than most of the oppressed who resort to stealing and who are themselves breakers of God's law in one form or the other. God is no respecter of persons. Read the scripture passage below.

Luke 13:1-5
1 Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?
3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by lagonovo: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nyanabo:
I find it helpful because I thought the presidency didn't do anything to help the people. Many people are of similar opinion. If this story is true then we now know better. You can't solve a problem when you don't even understand it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Greatomotoy: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
FlashDboy:

Wicked beings! they acted as if nothing was on ground

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by LegalWolf: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
This guy has never disappointed me one bit. Never. My condolences to Kogi People. Take heart

1 Like

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by brexit: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
I have said it severally that the major problem of Nigerians is the governors, any state with a performing governor may not know if there is any president in this country

The worst is that governors fora transcend from the 36,to APC governors, to PDP governors, then SE, SS, SW, NW, NE, NC governors, so is their different level of wickedness to the masses

The have forum for mad governors, forum for looting governors etc

Only few belong to performing governors forum, what a wicked set of politicians in the entire globe Nigerian governors both past and present

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Banmeallday: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
brexit:
I have said it severally that the major problem of Nigerians is the governors, any state with a performing governor may not know if there is any president in this country

The worst is that governors fora transcend from the 36,to APC governors, to PDP governors, then SE, SS, SW, NW, NE, NC governors, so is their different level of wickedness to the masses

The have forum for mad governors, forum for looting governors etc

Only few belong to performing governors forum, what a wicked set of politicians in the entire globe Nigerian governors both past and present

The major problem are not governors because they come and go, and if you go you will do like them.

The issue is BLACK people proud to defend what WHITE people create....AKA Nigger Area/Nigeria.

Nigeria was created to loot and till date that is what is is, not a country folks.....

People are there singing new Nigeria, Nigeria go betta, all that rubbish when it will not....
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Jostoman: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yahaya Bello is one of the governor that make some people not to believe in Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by infogenius(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
It has come to the full glare the fools these politicians see Nigerians as.
We can make amends in 2023.

Lets vote wisely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Brushstrokes20: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! Nig politicians must rot in hell!
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Dminister(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Today i curse all the governors of the 36 states. The governors that received money and also hoarded covid-19 palliatives that their generations will suffer 600 years of imbecility. Ishe!
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Mars16(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
I'm speechless,literally.

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
We No Dey See Am, Na Only Hear We Dey Hear Am.
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by AdetayoNL(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
simplesearch:

Don't be too emotional about this. God does not judge sin in isolation neither are his thought same with ours.
If they repent genuinely and amend their ways, definitely they'll enter heaven than most of the oppressed who resort to stealing and who are themselves breakers of God's law in one form or the other. God is no respecter of persons. Read the scripture passage below.

Luke 13:1-5
1 Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?
3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”

I actually know this fact bro... And it's painful yo know the reality that out fate is in our hands.. And the fact that this politicians still pull down this untied #Endsars Protest for Good Governance still beat my imagination...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office / Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) / Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.