Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling (21727 Views)

Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office / Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos / 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by backnbeta(f): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Will they ask them to pay for damages or fill the overflowing prisons with them? Just curious because the two options are not reasonable...these people can't pay jack undecided
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by suremanpatriot: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
MrRegret:
All of them are igbos
YOU ARE A SON OF PERDITION,AYSBTS
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by wilsonchekwas: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
barnny:
Which clear evidence do they have?
How well are we even sure they have not arrested innocent citizens?
How are we even going to be convinced that they are not political thugs sent to disorganise the protest

So many questions to answer.

Just imagine yesterday in kogi where polical thugs storm the areas shooting innocent citizens for just no reasons despite the fact that military men were all in patrol

What a Blood sucking Government embarassed
People will just be walking on the road and get arrested. You can't even be a suspect once your arrested in Nigeria. You're convicted without any investigation

2 Likes

Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by kennethfranc(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Holygift:
0131-7033-8234-2728 Airtel.
I just tried and was successful... You shall never lack

2 Likes

Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by manunitedbabes: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Vyzz:

CCTV was off...

How did the came to the conclusion that everyone there committed anything...

The don't have evidence so make dem just leave niggas make dem jappa

Help me ask them ohhhhh
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by deinde123: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Innocent Men and women randomly picked and accused as usual.
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Tedpgrass: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Comedian2019:

I'm waiting for them to arrest Boko, herdsmen and bandits like this.

We in SouthWest roll differently

Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Tedpgrass: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
wilsonchekwas:

People will just be walking on the road and get arrested. You can't even be a suspect once your arrested in Nigeria. You're convicted without any investigation

I hope your assertion hasn't happened in this case..

Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Soar2019: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Would they make them pay?
Why the arrest?
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by philexcel(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
what proofs did you have. if you look irresponsible they will definitely carry you
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dumb Nigerian leaders.

Please keep on arresting innocent protesters.

Southern political efulefus are stupid.

Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by hotseat: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Set them free joor! Na dem share of national cake!
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by dalass(f): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Le124:

https://punchng.com/520-suspects-arrested-for-arson-vandalism-others-in-lagos/

They must pay through their nostrils cause they are criminals and not protesters undecided
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by ekaette1621: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
is Slawormir among them?
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by mickeymimi: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Biggest looters of the country arresting people ... please provide evidence

I hope they can show evidence that those arrested were actually involved in the looting ... just as they demanded evidence for the lekki shooting
I hope they can show evidence of those who sponsored the thugs in SUVs :
I hope they can arrest those that switch of lights during protest ..... that lead to people running helter skelter , therby hurting themselves
I hope they can arrest the soldiers that fired guns during a peacefull protest.
I hope they can also arrest the biggest looters who hoarded the covid 19 pallatives .
I hope they can also arrest politicians who set precedence for the youths by stealing billions from Nigerians

Sanwo olu and these people should pay damages to the people whose businesses were destroyed.

My opinion
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by endy83: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
If the igbo's are involved in destroying lagos state and individual properties,they should face the law.
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Neddstark: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Arrest the social media inciters too
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by ensamy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin Former SARS will use these ones as example. They will produce Oba's staff of office.
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Reference(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
520...hmmm....what if they were 5,200 arrested... or 52,000...or perhaps 520,000, or even 5.2million people arrested. Where will they be warehoused, how will they be fed.

Folks, the larger the number, the greater the tendency to change the laws that define right and wrong.

Folks, good rule, misrule, no rule are all just a funcrion of numbers. In Nigeria of today's agenda.

1 person in the till is called a miscreant.
10 to 1000 are called hoodlums.
10,000 to 100,000 are called terrorists.

What so you call 1 million to a 100 million people on the streets with a single, solid demand. Folks, its all a game of numbers.

There is sure impetus when Nigerians can all come together with a unified purpose. They, them on the thrones of Nigeria and Africa know it. The British/whites in Africa knew it. Only those who should know it don't and unfortunately lose out consistently.
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Only 520. Those 520 are the ones that came to loot the ones leftover by the original looters embarassed
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Cajal(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
RomanianNinja:
I can't see Sanwo-olu or Tinubu there
I keep wondering... Ooo
No sanwo olu, thifnufubu, Namid cownu, okoriawusa, athiku, Dave umai, ikpeazu, kalu, ekeramadu, atik, obi
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by bigcasava1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
See them lazy youth, take them to Benin prison to replace those ones that escape.
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Austino778: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Enough of deceit!!!

They re innocent!!!

You could not get the troops that came to kill the innocent protesters since over weeks now!!!

You have 24hours to free those innocent if not, may thick fire from above strike you all off this earth according to my word!!!
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by AyarmBoye(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nah them go fill up the empty prisons lolz
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by wellmax(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
A friend of mine found a small phone belonging to one of the looters in his looted shop at Surulere.

Who can he hand over the phone to for proper investigations.
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
THEY CALLED IT IGBO VANDALISM

PLEASE GIVE US THEIR NAMES FROM A-Z

THOSE THAT VANDALISED IN SOUTH EAST WE DIDN'T CALL THEM ANOTHER TRIBE

THEY ARE OUR PEOPLE
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by AnanseK(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hang them all
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
kpakpankolo:
your people don use your sense
igbo fool grin
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Lawalemi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Keep them till Buhari leaves office.
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
kennethfranc:
I just tried and was successful... You shall never lack
how much
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by kennethfranc(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
how much
2h
Re: 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
And Tinubu is walking free and even forming Jagaban. the looting of palliatives pain them useless leaders no be small that's why they are arresting anything they see
And your father is walking free after doing so much damage to your life

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Arrested By Police For Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Asaba. Photos / I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Gunmen Kidnap 13 Passengers In Nasarawa, Driver Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.