Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail (64832 Views)

25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim / Police Kill Kidnapper "Lucifer" Ekweme Brown Ike In Rivers State (Photo) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Patrickyemi: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Righteousness89(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Whatelse do you Expect from someone Named Lucifer?

He/She is Guaranteed to Steal, Kill and Destroy
Nothing less than that!

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Clipxhub:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/serial-killer-nicknamed-lucifer-murdered-22911424

shocked

Omo!

See shank scars and puncture wounds all over him!

This one is an animal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Still the cow from Daura is worse than him.

cheesy cheesy

NairaWORD of the day
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by BusterG: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
No be window AC I Dey see for that prison so?

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by sammy7410(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
angry

Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Hintona(f): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bryce123:
What the Bleep is wrong with this white people? Kill the idiot instead of puting him in prison to endanger the lives of others
From his pictures he's obviously not white.
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by lekki1444: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by betghuru: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
7-odd kickoff at 8pm, I'M GIVING IT OUT ON PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATSAPP;
091 32 24 84 55
TIP IS 100% SAFE
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by GamalNasser: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Instead of putting him down they are allowing him stay in the prison system so they can use him to kill more targets ...this one is a govt assassin abeg
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Kirchoffs: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Clipxhub:
Mad oo.
This guy kill pass T Bag for prison break grin
Theodore "T-Bag " Bagwell was my most favorite character in prison break
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by BlackfireX: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Burutai will destroy this one,
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
We have the same name, well his is a nickname and mine isn't
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
He wouldnt last 5 sec with me. I will litter the streets with his dismembered body partsgrin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by heendrix(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bryce123:
What the Bleep is wrong with this white people? Kill the idiot instead of puting him in prison to endanger the lives of others

That's one big problem I have bout these white folks....they don't believe in death sentence for murderers

Kenneth petty, alleged Nicky minaj's Baby daddy was jailed for murdering someone but isn't he out now living the best of his life??
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Inteltower: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
if the Brazilian govt can't protect inmates from bullying, rape and theft then in some way someone from within needs to stand up those monsters

I don't applaud the path the guy has taken but I could only imagine the agony and suicidal thoughts of those inmates particularly being raped even some are imprisoned for a petty crime

any in reality the prisons of the earth are just like hell
I bet hell is a rogue place where demons torture and bully humans

no wonder hell wasn't the final destination for sinners including Lucifer but the lake of fire which eradicates any class of beings torturing one another but instead suffering the same consequences

God too wise sha

glory to him
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Kuramushe(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Scot free ...... Serial killer though, in as much it's only those crack head rapists, all well and good ...... Carry on.
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Ishilove: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
He even looks demonic
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Pearly255(f): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hang him he’s dangerous to the society
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by dex4sure: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Are u serious

Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Juanmike(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Still no match to me.
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by infogenius(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Definitely a blood suckling nut case
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by heendrix(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Inteltower:
if the Brazilian govt can't protect inmates from bullying, rape and theft then in some way someone from within needs to stand up those monsters

I don't applaud the path the guy has taken but I could only imagine the agony and suicidal thoughts of those inmates particularly being raped even some are imprisoned for a petty crime

any in reality the prisons of the earth are just like hell
I bet hell is a rogue place where demons torture and bully humans

no wonder hell wasn't is not the final destination for sinners including Lucifer but the lake of fire which eradicates any class of beings torturing one another but instead suffering the same consequences

God too wise sha

glory to him

please can you Rephrase

are you saying Lake of fire is way better??
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by SARSUPDATE: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mtschewww make dem bring am come naija SARS...
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by PrinceMajestic: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
No killer like Charles Lee Ray aka Chucky the killer dull with bloodied stitched face. Serial killers suffer psychological depression, its a sickness. But we're all made up of good and evil, we always fight this evil from dominating the good in us just like the "strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" when the good and evil in one individual lived separate lives in 2 different forms but 1 has to fade off for the other to show up. Now this is another case of man's evil dominating him completely.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Mars16(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
This guy needs either SARS or to be sent to hell ASAP.
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
They should kill him too nw angry
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by heendrix(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whatelse do you Expect from someone Named Lucifer?

He/She is Guaranteed to Steal, Kill and Destroy
Nothing less than that!
GamalNasser:
Instead of putting him down they are allowing him stay in the prison system so they can use him to kill more targets ...this one is a govt assassin abeg
Pearly255:
Hang him he’s dangerous to the society
Mars16:

ZIINI:
They should kill him too nw angry
Mars16:

Did y'all read the write up at all?? he kills for Justice
Re: Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
nairalee:
What happened to giving him a death sentence?

Some terrible criminals shouldn't be given life imprisonment because

1) They may escape prison later and become menace 2 society

2) A politician may just wake up one morning and decide to pardon them

3) They may pose danger to the prison waders and fellow inmates such as the case in this story

4) They will be living off taxpayers hard earned money.

Some people just deserve a quick execution and let's proceed with life.

I oppose

If left for me no one should be executed sef
A prison program should be set up for savage beasts like them...a program that'll make them suffer for the remaining decade of their miserable life's till they die miserably...

If you execute person, wetin dey there....you just shoot the person and the person dies, finish

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics / Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb / Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.