Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

2020 Download: Bring Me The Horizon Post Human: Survival Horror Full. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2020 Download: Bring Me The Horizon Post Human: Survival Horror Full. (1064 Views)

Best Of Naira Marley DJ Mix 2020 Download / DJ Real - Welcome Party Mix 2020 (download Mixtape) / Top 10 Naija Gospel DJ Mix in 2020 | Download "Non Stop" Praise and Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 Download: Bring Me The Horizon Post Human: Survival Horror Full. by iggybolber: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bring Me The Horizon Post Human: Survival Horror Free download direct hq songs | pc mobile Bring Me The Horizon Post Human: Survival Horror Download/Stream offline latest release.
Post Human: Survival Horror is a forthcoming commercial release by British punk band Show Me the Horizon (stylised in all caps). It is planned for publication on 30 October 2020. "Four singles followed it:" Ludens," "Parasite Eve," "Obey "and" Teardrops. Created by frontman Oliver Sykes, keyboardist Jordan Fish and Mick Gordon, the release was created.

CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD -
https://twitter.com/i/events/1321033108741828608

"The band released a new album titled" Ludens "on 6 November 2019. As part of Death Stranding: Timefall, it was released, along with the announcement that the band plans to never release an album again and want to release EPs in the future instead.

The band released the second single 'Parasite Eve' along with a music video on 25 June 2020. It was supposed to be released on 10 June 2020, but the album has been delayed to 25 June due to the George Floyd riots and the Black Lives Matter campaign.

The band also revealed a new concept on the same day that they were working on Post Human, which they said would be four EPs released during the next year that would produce an album when combined.

The band released a new collaboration track "Obey" and its accompanying music video on 2 September with English singer Yungblud. The band officially revealed via social media on 14 October that Post Human: Survival Horror is scheduled to be released on 30 October 2020.

A 2021 UK arena tour was announced by the band in support of the album. The fourth song 'Teardrops' was released with an accompanying music video on 22 October, a week before the release date.

Artist: Bring Me The Horizon
Album: POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR
Release: 2020
Genre: Rock

Track list:
01. Dear Diary,
02. Parasite Eve
03. Teardrops
04. Obey (with YUNGBLUD)
05. Itch For The Cure (When Will We Be Free?)
06. Kingslayer (feat. BABYMETAL)
07. 1×1 (feat. Nova Twins)
08. Ludens
09. One Day The Only Butterflies Left Will Be In Your Chest As You March Towards Your Death (feat. Amy Lee)

(1) (Reply)

Favorite Cece Song / Girls By Beenie Man And Akon. / Maintain And Femi Kuti's Single "lady" Is Out Today 08: 08: 08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.