Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out (2960 Views)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by joinpreneur(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dino Melaye has taken to his Twitter handle to allege that some thugs have currently left the Kogi state government house in Lokoja, the state capital, and are on their way to his home to destroy it.

His tweet reads

''Loaded thugs left government house lokoja now on their way to my house in Aiyetoro Gbede. Their mission is to go destroy the house.''

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Sunofgod(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Queenlovely(f): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
fear not
Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by IamWonderful: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Counter them with tractor

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by DenreleDave(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Make u shud compose a song for them so that they wil turn back.

Shebi u can sing well well when they were bringing down businesses in Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by ACxxxMAN: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
No peace for the looters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by SARSUPDATE: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why you dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by seunmsg(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Werey dey disguise ni sha. Who told you dey are thugs? They are dragons dealing with wicked politicians all over the country. Relax and enjoy the show, today is your turn grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by yemobrown(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shebi you sabi flaunt riches sorry loot? Oga, deal with the consequence of your immaturity.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by illicit(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
So
Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by slimfit1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Don't burn the cars strip it apart and put it on eBay. It is our constituency projects.

12 Likes

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by slimfit1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Don't burn the cars strip it apart and put it on eBay. It is our constituency projects. I am just trying to make common sense.
Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by SweetJoystick(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na why he dey show solidarity with the youth since cos he know say dem must come after witnessing wetin dem do for Cross Rivers. However, this is state sponsored attack

2 Likes

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by KosiGee(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fear not Dino...They are coming to possess their possessions.

Show them your flashy cars, gold coloured sofas, jewelleries and expensive watches.

I hope they strip him naked.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by wakaman: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Some of our money dey your house, Abi which work you work gather motor like car lot. Besides, let them get to your house first perhaps they are on a solidarity visit as you help youths well well when you be senator for table. grin

3 Likes

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin... Sharaaaaap lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Oracleforce: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Battalion soldiers and their machine gun fall on you

1 Like

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by haffaze777(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
They're pissful ptotester nah

2 Likes

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by ican2020: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Security agents should stop all these wicked souls.

Why destroy people's property, black man with backward mentality

1 Like

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Greatomotoy: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
hahaha

Are you not the Slayer of Buhari? bcoz u are not in power (Senate), u come dey form as if u join us!. If u built that house from ur "gains" in the Senate, Bros that house will go down!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by omenka(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sing a song for them. Theyd back down. Believe me.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by sapientia(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
The kind of hypocrisy is NL is disturbing.

People condemning the ongoing anarchy will still support it now because its Dino.

Though I rather have pity for an executive governor than waste it on a NASS member.

Though if you dash me both of them, their lives will be in danger.

Dino, if you love your own people, they will rally with police and protect you.

If not, I wish you the best.
Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Miracle2020: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
They are not thugs,they are peaceful protesters coming to protest in your house. Useless Man.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by limeta(f): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Omon Dino carry yr cross
Every man has a story to tell
Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by GamalNasser: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
APC and violence ..just see how the party has crippled NIGERIA
Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by IjebuWarrior: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
The house wey you build with their money of course... Mad man! angry

2 Likes

Re: Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out by royal231(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mumu man... The time you dey sample watches you no use your brain...

You are a mumu man.. Those watches na wetin dem dey come for

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav / Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo / With What Am Seeing, Nnamdi Kanu Will Restore BIAFRA.... Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.