Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tinubu Reveals Those Who Attacked His Companies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tinubu Reveals Those Who Attacked His Companies (514 Views)

Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) / Cultists Chase New Member To His Home, Attacked His Entire Family & Neighbors / Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Reveals Those Who Attacked His Companies by Erib2: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
TINUBU REVEALS THOSE WHO ATTACKED HIS COMPANIES

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos state governor has said his political opponents masterminded the attacks on his companies during the endsars protests in the state.

Recall that hoodlums had destroyed the Nation Newspaper building and TVC broadcast equipment, cars and other property also destroyed on Wednesday following the Lekki shootings on Tuesday October 20.

In a statement tagged the #endsars protests; a fundamental lesson in democratic governance, Tinubu said his political opponents were behind the arson and looting at the companies.

Confirming his ownership of the attacked assets, Tinubu said, “I am, indeed, a promoter and financial investor in the Nation newspaper and TVC.

“It was widely known and circulated through social media that certain malevolent elements were going to take advantage of the situation to attack the Nation newspaper facilities and TVC in Lagos.

“The attackers came. Both facilities were significantly damaged. Although equipped with prior notice of the imminent trespass, I did not call any one to seek or request for the army or police to deploy let alone attack, kill, or injure those who razed and vandalized these properties.

“I did not want any bloodshed. These elements, mostly hirelings of my political opponents, wreaked their havoc and destroyed those buildings and facilities and I thank God that the employees of these two media institutions managed to escape largely unharmed.

“There is a deeper truth involved here. Burned buildings and damaged equipment can be rebuilt or replaced. There is no adequate substitute for the loss of even a single human life. I am not one to encourage violence. I abhor it. Thus I did nothing that might endanger lives, even the lives of those who destroyed my properties.”

Read More: #ENDSARS: What It Will Cost To Fix Damaged Property in Lagos

https://theconscienceng.com/tinubu-reveals-those-who-attacked-his/

Re: Tinubu Reveals Those Who Attacked His Companies by quinox947: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Words on Marble! I began to love this man. Clearly he knows life is sacred and should be protected. May God heal your wounds.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Those Who Attacked His Companies by writetopoker2: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thiefnibu has spoken grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Those Who Attacked His Companies by ogyunging(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shift joor. We know about insurance. Nigga is about to cash out. Naija matter get twist pass natty dreads.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Those Who Attacked His Companies by Seniorwriter(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Where are Nigeria's Investigative Journalists....

We need some of them to unravel some fact in the nearest days to come which to me are Better Days Ahead!

© Seniorwriter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shepherd Bushiri - South Africa Issue Arrest Warrant Of Fugitive Cleric - Major1 / Man Who Celebrated With Pmb’s “4+4” Re-election Sign, Kidnapped By Boko Haram / Hoodlums Attack Police Post In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.