Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

ENDSARS: Nigerians Divided Over Protest But United In Looting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: Nigerians Divided Over Protest But United In Looting (304 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / 2023: Nigerians Divided Over Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Ambition / NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS: Nigerians Divided Over Protest But United In Looting by BENARI: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Am I the only one who is observing this paradox?

Clearly Nigerians were largely divided between North and South in the protest to End SARS, with most of the North pro SARS and most of the south anti SARS. But I have seen tremendous unity in the ongoing looting across the country which by the way, is a proceed from the Endsars protest.

Wonders shall never end.

Truly stealing or corruption; whatever it's called does unit Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Nigerians Divided Over Protest But United In Looting by estirocky(f): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
That is human being for you
Re: ENDSARS: Nigerians Divided Over Protest But United In Looting by TecM0: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
That many undignified fools decided to behave like premitive low animals doesn't mean all 200 million Nigerians did

When Police Station in my hood was burnt by strange EndSars people, it took the local thugs, the Okada riders and market women to put out the fire, and since then Omo onile thugs have been on ground to secure it with OPC, police simply absconded,but we the citizens who built and fund them through PCRC stood firmly with our community investment on security

This are known thugs who go to sites to shout owo mi da, even Okada agberos , they did the right thing

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Nigerians Divided Over Protest But United In Looting by kettykin: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
it shows a lot of Nigerians dont have the liver to fight for their oppressors but will do anything to fight for their stomach, the typical black man's mentality but the worse case is that of all southerners did the protests but some people want to have igbos pay the price for the protests , this is the most disturbing part and the strangest behavior, i cant qualify or attribute it to anything else but witch craft.
Re: ENDSARS: Nigerians Divided Over Protest But United In Looting by BENARI: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
kettykin:
it shows a lot of Nigerians dont have the liver to fight for their oppressors but will do anything to fight for their stomach, the typical black man's mentality but the worse case is that of all southerners did the protests but some people want to have igbos pay the price for the protests , this is the most disturbing part and the strangest behavior, i cant qualify or attribute it to anything else but witch craft.

grin

Well, you've said it all. God help black man.
Re: ENDSARS: Nigerians Divided Over Protest But United In Looting by helinues: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Kikikikiki. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested, Begs Wike / Southerners Know Your Enemy:sw / Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba For Suing Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.