Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Actress Omoni Oboli Begins Healing Process After Lekki Toll Gate Shooting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omoni Oboli Begins Healing Process After Lekki Toll Gate Shooting (1372 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Husband / Watch: Bobrisky Successfully Did ASS Surgery | Before | During Process | After | / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Omoni Oboli Begins Healing Process After Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by IamHeWrites: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli has said she is starting her “healing process” ater the shooting of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki toll gate by men in military uniform, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of three in an Instagram post on Tuesday shared what she had been through since the Lekki shooting on October 20.

Omoni started with a quote from her book The Stars Are Ageless saying, “Healing does not mean the pain stops existing. It means the pain doesn’t control your life anymore.”

“It’s been one week and I’ve been through it all. I’ve been emotionally, psychologically, physically, so violently ill to the point that I’ve puked out bile.

“So I’m starting my healing process and I advice you all to because we are useless to humanity in this state. What we all experienced is very insane and most of us will suffer from ptsd,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2JhqLpR2k/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Oloture star on October 22 revealed via her Instagram page that she was sick and had been throwing up.

“I have been throwing up since. I feel so sick � What’s going on? Please my brothers and sisters, we can’t fight ourselves and destroy our own businesses.

“Friends calling that their businesses have been destroyed. Thugs and hoodlums have taken over the streets,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGpNHO3ppDo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Begins Healing Process After Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Righteousness89(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
She is absolutely Right!!
Lagos as a State and Lagosians need Healing
Brothers and Sisters in all other states that have Witnessed Brutality, bloodsheds and Destructions need Healing..
Infact the Whole land of Nigeria need Healing..

I Begin to Imagine how it's gonna be after the Rapture of the Saints..
We have seen live Destructions of life, Properties and lawlessness in the past Few days, but It is nothing Compared to what will be Here live on Earth after the saints are taken away in the Rapture. It's better not Imagined!

Let us Do what we Should to Ensure we are left behind to witness that Season..
All we need to do is to approach the Throne of Mercy , pour out ourselves to GOD Almighty and Surrender to JESUS Christ..
It's upon us Folks! The Rapture is Upon us!

He/She that Hath Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!
Thank you JESUS!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Begins Healing Process After Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by TecM0: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Easy for her , she lost nothing, but people whose business and shops got looted, it's going to be a journey that might be gloomy

An Apple store got looted at the Lekki mall, all phones, and Mac book pro got carted away.... How exactly will a shop owner recover from that when Insurance doesn't cover mob action

2 Likes

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Begins Healing Process After Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Kobicove(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:
Easy for her , she lost nothing, but people whose business and shops got looted, it's going to be a journey that might be gloomy

An Apple store got looted at the Lekki mall, all phones, and Mac book pro got carted away.... How exactly will a shop owner recover from that when Insurance doesn't cover mob action

Don't mind the idiot attention seeker...some of her colleagues indirectly encouraged the violence
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Begins Healing Process After Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by merieam16(f): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Video: Brother And Sister Kiss Because Of $70,000 / Bbnaija: Boma Is Already A Superstar, Check Him Out! / Davido And Crew Conveys On ‘okada’ Through The Streets Of Accra(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.