Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations (754 Views)

IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / "Operation Python Dance III Is A Blessing " - Gov Umahi Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by Kosiso12(f): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations In Ebonyi State

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Tuesday, revealed the identities of hoodlums that attacked Abakaliki, Ebonyi State capital on Monday afternoon.

IGBERE TV had reported that the hoodlums stormed Abakaliki on Monday, shooting sporadically before setting a Police Station located at Onuebonyi on fire.

In a Statewide broadcast monitored by IGBERE TV, Umahi said the hoodlums that attacked Abakaliki are Ebonyians that came from a particular village and a Local Government in the name of IPOB.

According to the Governor, the hoodlums had abducted some policemen who were on peace mission in their community sometime last year even though the policemen were later released because of his ntervention.

He said : "On Tuesday, the 20th of October, 2020, those who invaded our state and destroyed our infrastructure came from outside. Yesterday, Monday, 26th October, 2020 those who came are Ebonyians from a particular village and a Local Government in the name of IPOB."

"We know these people, we know their fathers. Same people that abducted some policemen who were on peace mission in their community sometime last year even though the policemen were later released by my intervention."

" I have offered details here so that you know we know you very well and you are responsible for the killing and looting in your state using the cover of IPOB. I refuse to buy into this as a criminal is a criminal and criminality is criminality."

"I, therefore, appreciate our security agencies for their maturity and listening ear to me yesterday not to retaliate. However, it is unconventional for people to invade a police station, burn the police station, kill the police people and take their guns."

"It is uncommon for you to attack the army who were protecting you, strategic government assets too and yet they remain unprovoked. Security agencies in the state have asked me to please plead with you to stop attacking them and burning their stations."

"Let me assure Ebonyians that more security agencies were deployed from outside the state last night and they have been deployed to protect you."

"Social-economic activities in Ebonyi State must return now, go about your normal businesses in peace."

"To our young children who are hiding under IPOB to kill us, we do not deserve it, our government has done their best to give you good governance, where we have failed as human beings, I here again offer my apologies with a firm offer and promise to make amends with your inputs."

"Today, I plead with these young hoodlums killing us in the name of IPOB to withdraw peacefully to their houses. Security agencies must please give them peace to do so. They must be allowed free access to return to their communities."

"I will compensate all families whose loved ones were either injured or killed during this unfortunate period, whether security agencies or civilians or even these hoodlums."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1369555/gov-umahi-reveals-identities-hoodlums-attacked-police-stations-ebonyi-state/

Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by TecM0: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Umahi won't take things lightly with looters... Infrastructure he built to impress Nigerians was destroyed by hoodlums
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by OhBiafra: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Umahi was begging them to retreat. Wow.
On the other hand, I am sure the police now know how it feels to hear that "everything is under control" after people have been killed without any repercussion for the killers
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by vanbonattel: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
This news is old, the latest information we have is that IPOB has rigged the US presidential elections and foisted Wole Soyinka as the new POTUS grin

Powerful IPOB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by ivolt: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ipob looters, what a combination!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by sapientia(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is pure diplomacy.

Emperor Umahi seems better than Emperor Wike in this regard.

He can use state power on them but at the cost of what?

TecM0:
Umahi won't take things lightly with looters... Infrastructure he built to impress Nigerians was destroyed by hoodlums

Just be ranting up and down incoherently in NL.

You make more sense when silent, any sharing of view from you ends in disaster.

A complete show of shame.
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by Moferere: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:
Ipob looters, what a combination!

What a combo
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by estirocky(f): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good one
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by godforus(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nice press release from Umahi.

He sounded highly diplomatic, democratic and empathetic.

Commendable. These youths should now accept the extended branch of Olive.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by lastempero: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Smart guy, he has always been smart anyway. He really acted like a father not those dead men out there that speaks from both side of their mouth.
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by Whiteangel1234: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
wise Umahi so technically he did not blame IPOB grin
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by Turantula(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
NEC, Wike, Umahi everybody is being terrorized by IPOB.
Nawa O

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by Confirmedzombie: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Igbos looters
Igbos terorists
Igbos criminals
Igbos scammers
What a nice combo my brothers.
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by DaddyRochie1642: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
This news is old, the latest information we have is that IPOB has rigged the US presidential elections and foisted Wole Soyinka as the new POTUS grin

Powerful IPOB.

To slap you dey hungry me
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by Mgbadike80: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Another thread on the FrontPage claimed that the youths are fighting because palliative meant for their area was hoarded by the state government, misinformation by the government is getting too much.
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by helinues: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by Bkayyy: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

Powerful IPOB.
Not just that, ipob was also responsible for the water they discovered in the moon.
I heard Nnamdi Kanu spat on the moon by mistake when he was warning Wike

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by DenreleDave(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hahahahhaahahahhaahahhaa

Igbos in another issue with umahi again ooo

Imhotep
Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by vanbonattel: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bkayyy:

Not just that, ipob was also responsible for the water they discovered in the moon.
I heard Nnamdi Kanu spat on the moon by mistake when he was warning Wike

That was last week, this week, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB invented a machine that can manufacture cloned human beings. Zombies even placed an order from IPOB for 1 million people to man their computers and spew more propaganda grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations by battymann: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Kosiso12:
Gov. Umahi Reveals Identities Of Hoodlums That Attacked Police Stations In Ebonyi State

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Tuesday, revealed the identities of hoodlums that attacked Abakaliki, Ebonyi State capital on Monday afternoon.

IGBERE TV had reported that the hoodlums stormed Abakaliki on Monday, shooting sporadically before setting a Police Station located at Onuebonyi on fire.

In a Statewide broadcast monitored by IGBERE TV, Umahi said the hoodlums that attacked Abakaliki are Ebonyians that came from a particular village and a Local Government in the name of IPOB.

According to the Governor, the hoodlums had abducted some policemen who were on peace mission in their community sometime last year even though the policemen were later released because of his ntervention.

He said : "On Tuesday, the 20th of October, 2020, those who invaded our state and destroyed our infrastructure came from outside. Yesterday, Monday, 26th October, 2020 those who came are Ebonyians from a particular village and a Local Government in the name of IPOB."

"We know these people, we know their fathers. Same people that abducted some policemen who were on peace mission in their community sometime last year even though the policemen were later released by my intervention."

" I have offered details here so that you know we know you very well and you are responsible for the killing and looting in your state using the cover of IPOB. I refuse to buy into this as a criminal is a criminal and criminality is criminality."

"I, therefore, appreciate our security agencies for their maturity and listening ear to me yesterday not to retaliate. However, it is unconventional for people to invade a police station, burn the police station, kill the police people and take their guns."

"It is uncommon for you to attack the army who were protecting you, strategic government assets too and yet they remain unprovoked. Security agencies in the state have asked me to please plead with you to stop attacking them and burning their stations."

"Let me assure Ebonyians that more security agencies were deployed from outside the state last night and they have been deployed to protect you."

"Social-economic activities in Ebonyi State must return now, go about your normal businesses in peace."

"To our young children who are hiding under IPOB to kill us, we do not deserve it, our government has done their best to give you good governance, where we have failed as human beings, I here again offer my apologies with a firm offer and promise to make amends with your inputs."

"Today, I plead with these young hoodlums killing us in the name of IPOB to withdraw peacefully to their houses. Security agencies must please give them peace to do so. They must be allowed free access to return to their communities."

"I will compensate all families whose loved ones were either injured or killed during this unfortunate period, whether security agencies or civilians or even these hoodlums."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1369555/gov-umahi-reveals-identities-hoodlums-attacked-police-stations-ebonyi-state/

Ebonyians from a particular village and a particular LGA
Yet the caption says 'REVEALS'. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Official Funnels Public Funds To Boko Haram." - Reno Omokori / Breaking: Lagos Assembly Swears In New Member Days After By-election / Oduduwa Republic:yorubas Dont Need Friends But Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.