Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

"Sex, Money, Passport, What Do U Need Most, I Might Help With It"- Bbnaija Cindy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sex, Money, Passport, What Do U Need Most, I Might Help With It"- Bbnaija Cindy (585 Views)

"You Like To Be Local" - Troll Slams Bbnaija Cindy. See Her Response (screenshot / "Own Your Space" - Bbnaija Cindy Smoking Hot In Denim (photo) / BBNaija: Cindy Receives Car From Flo Rich As A Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sex, Money, Passport, What Do U Need Most, I Might Help With It"- Bbnaija Cindy by onyi25(f): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
"Sex, Money, Passport, What Do You Need Most, I might help with it" - BBNaija Cindy Says In Lovely New Photos
Big Brother Naija star, Cynthia Okafor, better known as Cindy has offered to help her followers with either S3x, Money or Passport.

Sharing stunning new photos, she asked her fans to select what they need most at the moment between Sex, Money and Passport, adding that she might help with it.

In her words;

"(1) Sex (2) Money (3) Passport 
What do you need most Now btw 1-2-3, tell me I might help with it.
In a good gal mood today ☺"

See full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/10/sx-money-passport-what-do-you-need-most.html

Re: "Sex, Money, Passport, What Do U Need Most, I Might Help With It"- Bbnaija Cindy by Madibah(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wu be this one seff
Re: "Sex, Money, Passport, What Do U Need Most, I Might Help With It"- Bbnaija Cindy by NobleAngell(f): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
So if I pick passport, will she loosen that headtie and bring it from there?
Re: "Sex, Money, Passport, What Do U Need Most, I Might Help With It"- Bbnaija Cindy by Oduduwaboy1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
onyi25:
"Sex, Money, Passport, What Do You Need Most, I might help with it" - BBNaija Cindy Says In Lovely New Photos
Big Brother Naija star, Cynthia Okafor, better known as Cindy has offered to help her followers with either S3x, Money or Passport.

Sharing stunning new photos, she asked her fans to select what they need most at the moment between Sex, Money and Passport, adding that she might help with it.

In her words;

"(1) Sex (2) Money (3) Passport 
What do you need most Now btw 1-2-3, tell me I might help with it.
In a good gal mood today ☺"

See full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/10/sx-money-passport-what-do-you-need-most.html

Damnnn nigarrrr
Isoright

1. passport= she mean photography
2. Money = probably from one of her sugar daddy
3. Sex= I don't know about that but as a runs girl she may give it out it's not new

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Biggest Celebrity You've Seen Face To Face / Mixed Reactions As Tiwa Savage Blows Up Social Media In Nude Photos By Aanu Oluy / American Singer Enisa Writes In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.