Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

How to bleed brakes on any car, the best way.. Without anyone one - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How to bleed brakes on any car, the best way.. Without anyone one (496 Views)

Five Simple Things To Do When You Lose Your Brakes While Driving / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to bleed brakes on any car, the best way.. Without anyone one by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is onr challenging issues I first hard when I started fixing cars,

choosing mechanics as my next career, this information is not just good for mechanics only but DIY enthusiasts, this will teach you how to professionally bleed air out if brake systems
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk8UKgRFet8

Do drop me comments after you are done if you have any questions that you need clarity about..
Re: How to bleed brakes on any car, the best way.. Without anyone one by unclemaths(m): 3:32am On Oct 28, 2020
Thanks, boss. Nice one.

1. For how long do you have to let the old oil come out? I mean how does one know when to stop? Is it when the new colour show?
2. When stopping, what is the process? Should I just screw it tight?
3. Can I reuse the old oil?
4. Should the engine be on? Or off?

Thanks!
Re: How to bleed brakes on any car, the best way.. Without anyone one by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2020
unclemaths:
Thanks, boss. Nice one.

1. For how long do you have to let the old oil come out? I mean how does one know when to stop? Is it when the new colour show?
2. When stopping, what is the process? Should I just screw it tight?
3. Can I reuse the old oil?
4. Should the engine be on? Or off?

Thanks!
follow the video instructions I answered this question right there.. The engine should be off, the one can be resided if it's still fresh,..
Re: How to bleed brakes on any car, the best way.. Without anyone one by unclemaths(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
mrcoolautofix:
follow the video instructions I answered this question right there.. The engine should be off, the one can be resided if it's still fresh,..

OP, no vex!

You were the one that said Do drop me comments after you are done if you have any questions that you need clarity about..

I actually watched the video to the end and you never screw any nuts back
Please, be calming down. Thanks!
Re: How to bleed brakes on any car, the best way.. Without anyone one by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2020
unclemaths:

OP, no vex!

You were the one that said Do drop me comments after you are done if you have any questions that you need clarity about..

I actually watched the video to the end and you never screw any nuts back
Please, be calming down. Thanks!
I didn't see your comment over there.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Available In PH / Oil Pan For Nissan Sentra 2007 Needed Urgently / 5 Deadly Mistakes To Avoid When Buying Your Next Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.