Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

#EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed (36408 Views)

Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Lastmankc(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fools,the social media you used to clings to power

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by JONSYN7154: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
oh! its no longer hate speech now its now this abi? e no go work.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Frankie19: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Capital Mugu, see him mouth,

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Hopss(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
The day I fear Lai was the day he was been interviewed on channels and the presenter ask him if he has meet former dss boss,and he denied it until he was shown s video of him standing next to daura during there campaigns.Na so this man change mouth, since that day anytime I am watching TV and I see Lai dey talk na to hiss change the channel

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thunder fire liar MoreHarmMade

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Anaerobi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
guilty of the news against them.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by 042icloud(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
This what Nigeria have as a minister of information, An old man who doesn’t know anything about media.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by professore(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Even if it is just because of this Lai muhama, APC should be voted out in 2023 and PDP is not also an option.
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by TommyAnthem(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
The synonyms of LIE is LAI

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by elisho: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
lai idiot useless old pig animal

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Emiron(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
GoshenNLA:
How these folks think mennnnn
They even claimed a live IG video was edited, E shock me
I’m still shocked!
I SWEAR AND SOME MUMU STILL BELIEVE THAT SHIT ANY BODY WAY BELIEVE THAT SHIT NA PURE MUMU IMAGINE DEM NO EVEN KNOW WATING LIVE IG MEANS DEAD MUMU PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by suremanpatriot: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lai lie no talk since for fear of fire.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Openbusiness: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
These crooks rode on the horse of freedom of speech to get to power, but now they want to silence anyone and anything that exposes their evil and wickedness and corruption. Any voice that doesn't support them is fake news, yet they want to regulate social media. Mtchwwwww!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Haphisce: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
You mean padlocking the voice of the people so that your government can continue to milk us dry. You are a disgrace to humanity. Selfish greedy liar.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by suremanpatriot: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
social media isfree enterprise yu cannot regulate. Stop being childish.LAI MOHAMMED JUST PROMOTE GOOD POLICIES THAT THE MASSES CAN BENEFIT AND TESTIFY AS BENEFICIARIES AND YOU GOVT IS SAFE AND OK.
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by toye440: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hypocrite, the same social media u used to oust GEJ. Old fool, get use to it, we aint going back to ur primitive way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by oginnade: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
I choose not to read through the entire message. But I know this idiotis always in this habit. Your own days are numbered. You are a disgrace to humanity.
Easy to forget that your party too won on this platform.
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by mobi99(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:
Very true.

In a sane state, that DJ socket should be behind bars by now.
keep portraying ur stupidity and daftness all over the social media... onye iberibe ka gi nma

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by adenekan03(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
HandmadeD:
And when did lie mohammed become the FG if I may ask according to the headline

Abeg joo I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k only

Pls kindly drop your contact or reach me on adenekanadeyinka@yahoo.com
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by rolams(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
If I talk now!
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by iamdaquin01(f): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
So that's the reason our data don't last again abi?
And also the reason 500mb is now the new 2.5GB
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by HandmadeD: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
adenekan03:

Pls kindly drop your contact or reach me on adenekanadeyinka@yahoo.com
Replied
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by chiblaze07(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na wa ooo

Meanwhile here is a free tip for snail farmers

What do snails eat to grow and gain weight?

If you keep snails then a fundamental question you probably always ask is "what can I feed these snails to grow?"
Well, You are not alone on this quest.

Many other farmers still wonder what they can feed their snails to gain weight quickly.
The fact still remains that snails are wild animals.

So, their diet must be a mixture of what is obtainable in the wild and other feed concentrates.
This article explains all the food snails love to eat and certain foods you should never feed your snails.

Click on the link below to access this comprehensive guide now.
List of Best Foods Snails Eat

valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/endsars-we-must-regulate-social-media-before-it-destroys-us-fg/
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by guychidile: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
go and seat down.,will u be in power for ever.if there's no freedom of speech and press, how will u fight any government.,how will you air your view.arbegi pack well.
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by yommen: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
IsBubuAlive:
Mumu

The master lier is scared the truths. So shameful that our leader prioritise meaningless things.
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by watchindelta(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Stupid talk, in western world salaries of politicians are published for every citizens to see but here in Nigeria everything now wety concern you about my salary, our salaries is not the problem of Nigeria!
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Ten06(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Please, before you regulate social media try regulate corruption to the minimum first
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by DonroxyII: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/endsars-we-must-regulate-social-media-before-it-destroys-us-fg/
Same useless man that used social media against Jonathan ....

When it worked for them it's good but when it's working against their balderdash, it's a gunpowder ... Hypocrites!!

Awon Eleribu !!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by Juliusdking(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
man be careful
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by DonroxyII: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
densiks:
There are clear and existential threats to public peace and order by the monster of fake news but there’s also the competing and prevailing force of authentic news if certain measures are taken by social media users.

The information regulatory bodies should concern themselves with advocacy for verifying information before it is circulated.

As far as I’m concerned government over time has proven to be the highest purveyors of fake news as they continuously engage in peddling half truths and outright lies to advance their narrative of looting and injustice against the interests of the masses.

In saner climes Lai Mohammed should have been removed from such a sensitive office due to his track record of spreading falsehood and hallucination inspired comments.
If they tamper with social media, people will protest beyond EndSars .... Freedom of Speech is a fundamental constitutional right as well as Freedom of Association.....

If not for Endsars and social media, how would people know most state governors are hiding palliative !
Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by melodyogonna(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mumu doesn't know the news you see on newspapers and TV u fit get am for phone too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna / Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him / Soldiers Capture Top Boko Haram Commander, Rescue 212 Hostages (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.