Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested (44383 Views)

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud / 2 Bandits' Informants In Katsina Confess To Have Masterminded Kidnappings / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Dominion202: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Hy
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by IMAMofWAR: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2020
no court of law have proven him guilty and una don blind hm eye already?
is this not the same police brutality we are talking about? i swear if part 2 of this end police brutality start una go regret am.
this time most of us abroad will come to naja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by AbuAeesha: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2020
those prisoners that escaped will soon be replaced

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2020
SOEJON:

https://paradisenews.ng/58057/police-arrest-80-mastermind-of-cicc-looting-recover-1000-looted-properties-Lalin-criver

Same old shit. This people can’t change.

See the Man face ..... where is our human rights lawyers?
With this level of beating,you go talk anything.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by ceejayluv(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin Who panel beat am like this?

Police will never learn.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by MrRegret: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2020
My people see with your eyes is this not police brutality. Meanwhile enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20aRWZLSz1o
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by iLegendd(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2020
The makeup artist that painted his body tried, especially his eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by imoowo(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Brutality
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Ebenezer202I: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2020
densiks:

What’s the meaning of the emphasis on his state of origin?

Someone was arrested based on allegations of looting and the reportage focuses more on his state of origin than the crime he committed whereas he’s a resident of Calabar.
Ubykcee:
Cross River is trying to play Saint in the looting and shifting blames to non indigene especially Akaw Ibomites. One thing I like about this protest is that their governor's brain has been reset. He can now speak grammar that we all understand
check the op's profile and see for yourself that he is obviously obsessed with Akwa ibomites lol.
cc blackking98

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by lexy2014: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin Who panel beat am like this?

No be small thing. D guy yellow skin don turn red

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Blakjewelry:
The looting is an example of the state of mind of the average Nigerian

That's another wrong stereotype. We are not bad people and those tiny fraction of Nigerians who looted do not represent the majority. Otherwise that would mean that even you are a thief. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by duduade: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2020
Some Nigerians are just clueless

Good as they distorted the body

He needed the money to be maintaining his skin..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Ahmeduana(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2020
Blakjewelry:
The looting is an example of the state of mind of the average Nigerian
What the state of stomach of every Nigerians?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by IMAMofWAR: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2020
PAWG:

Na police save am from lynching so o, calm down
shut up. they showed when he was arrested, no one lynchd him. the people that should have lynched him supported this so they cant lynch him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by wyqay: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2020
oh my gosh who is the panel beater ����

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by destinyakwa: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2020
tigoba:
He looks good with the beating
angry angry angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by incogni2o: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2020
The beating is enough as a purnishment,

Please let them leave him alone.

I hope He has learn't his lesson, and others too.

It is well.

Na condition dey make crayfish bend.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Tinubu wey carry bullion van they no panel beat am like this
I swear this life no balance. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Omoslim26: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Oboy see first class beating
send the criminal to jail already

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by tigoba: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by 2Ways(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2020
Op just pray hate won't consume you!
I just checked your profile, you are obsessed with AKWA ibom state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by ritcha: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2020
I really enjoyed reading your articles. I found this to be an informative and interesting post so I find it very useful and knowledgeable>>slotxo
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by GamalNasser: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2020
This man might not survive this beating oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by ipobarecriminals: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2020
Very good.Soldiers should do the needful and arrest those BAZTARDZ burning BRT buses

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by jiggalo(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2020
VA
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by chatinent: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2020
They've shifted this guy's structure.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by kindredspirit(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2020
densiks:

What’s the meaning of the emphasis on his state of origin?

Someone was arrested based on allegations of looting and the reportage focuses more on his state of origin than the crime he committed whereas he’s a resident of Calabar.

You're right.

Until today, I never knew there's animosity between Cross River and Akwa Ibom states. I used to think they regarded themselves as one people.

It's a shame to see how deeply divided we are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by udemzyudex(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Cross River and Akwa ibom state are example of what we call smile for face but enemy for mind.

Just look at the way he kept on repeating the Indigine of Akwa-ibom state just to show that they hate anything Akwa-ibom state,and one illiterate will continue to say Cross river and Akwa-ibom are the same thing but this same person will never say Ekiti and Ondo state are the same thing.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Kobicove(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2020
This guy will regret the day he was born!

An elderly man for that matter angry

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by thatsleepboy1: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2020
see omelegbe case o. Na 109years for am
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2020
See how they tortured the man.
He looks like he has been in the ring with Anthony Joshua.
Police brutality hasn't ended.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

66-year-old Man Rapes & Impregnates Teenager In Akwa Ibom / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.