Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread - Education (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2021 Thread (142445 Views)

Jamb(utme) 2021: Practice Past Questions For Free / GRE 2021 Thread.... What's D Way Forward? Achieving High Scores Is D Goal / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Hallmarkpros: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Do you need intensive preparatory lectures for your professional exams?
Enroll at:
✍�✍✍✍✅✅✅✅
ACCA
ICAN
CITN
IELTS
MS EXCEL
WES EVALUATION
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE TRAINING
IELTS EXAMS REGISTRATION
For Enquiries call: 07042224366, 09047440440
Visit us at: Suite 11-14, ETSL Exclusive Plaza, 26, Deco Road, Warri.
#IELTS #ACCA #ICAN #CITN #ACCOUNTINGSOFTWARETRAINING #WES

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Uredidaisy: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2021
AustinWRLD:
can I send you a PM
Yh sure
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Blackblessed500(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pls guys help me out the gmail i used for jamb registration is showing not recognised how can i correct such error by using a new one
pls am confused
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by MustyZamani: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Blackblessed500:
Pls guys help me out the gmail i used for jamb registration is showing not recognised how can i correct such error by using a new one
pls am confused
i'm having d same problem.im goin to jamb office 2morrow

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Engrisaac(m): 4:53am On Nov 14, 2021
https:///3HiYHWM for python training masterclass...Contact the Best in it!!!!
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Privatedetect(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
isoh:
Don't forget to save yourself and wards from unnecessary UTME trauma next year. Choose JUPEB now and be in 200L without JAMB.
I won't advise anyone to do any business with this man at the moment. He's not just a scammer but a notorious one.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Examian: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Avoid All The STRESS, Take Your CIPM At EXAMIAN

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Decency2020(f): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2021
Damscodammy1:

Unizik post utme form is out now

Bro good morning. Please don't be annoyed that I am back again.

Please should you have any update about the putme let me know o. He his through with the form submission since last month and he has not received any info about the exam date. Has been checking the email box almost daily yet nothing so I decided to reach you to you in case you have any lead.

Thank you.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Damscodammy1(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Decency2020:

Please should you have any update about the putme let me know o. He his through with the form submission since last month and he has not received any info about the exam date. Has been checking the email box almost daily yet nothing so I decided to reach you to you in case you have any lead.

Thank you.
he should chk d schl portal 2.probably is dashboard.better stil join d schl group on fb could epp.am 4 oau.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Damscodammy1(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Decency2020:

Thank you.
so ma,i went to chk abt d schl putme exam date.
according to the schl candidate are to monitor der phone/email and even d schl portal for info abt it.so u hv to keep chking d emails.sms,and d schl portal.
better stil join d schl groups on fb.dat could really epp.and nt all info are legit der.help him join ma.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Decency2020(f): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Damscodammy1:

so ma,i went to chk abt d schl putme exam date.
according to the schl candidate are to monitor der phone/email and even d schl portal for info abt it.so u hv to keep chking d emails.sms,and d schl portal.
better stil join d schl groups on fb.dat could really epp.and nt all info are legit der.help him join ma.

Oh thank you so much but could you give me the link to the group?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Decency2020(f): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Damscodammy1:

he should chk d schl portal 2.probably is dashboard.better stil join d schl group on fb could epp.am 4 oau.

Om just joined one now
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Damscodammy1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Decency2020:

Om just joined one now
ok ma
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Alwizkidi(m): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Sorry for interrupting the discussion, I want to ask if JAMB Direct entry form is still out?

And emm

We are suppose to through with ND programme in 2020 but due some challenges we finalize in 2021, can we still obtain direct entry for year 2021?

I need your reply pls
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Damscodammy1(m): 2:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Alwizkidi:
Sorry for interrupting the discussion, I want to ask if JAMB Direct entry form is still out?

And emm

We are suppose to through with ND programme in 2020 but due some challenges we finalize in 2021, can we still obtain direct entry for year 2021?

I need your reply pls
same here broda.u should hv collected d form around may earlier dis year.i did d same.i made use of awaiting.and everything ws in order.u jst hv to wait til nxt yr for the nxt d.e form to b announced.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Tobedated(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Just failed my oau putme so i'm changing institution to unilorin please i don't know much about the school is it good and please what the putme subject for computer science

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Logdotng: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
If you've not meet up with your cut off mark, you can consider applying for USA Scholarship here https://edu.log.ng/category/usa-scholarship/ , you might as well apply If even if you reach the cut off mark. better to have multiple options.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Akmoney1234: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Most people expect long-term travel or living abroad to cost a fortune, and sure, if you pick expensive countries, your hard-earned money might not get you that far. But if you avoid popular, super expensive destinations, like Italy or Australia, and stick to some of the cheapest countries in which to live and work, you might be surprised how well you can live on a moderate salary. Why slave away in a downtown office when you could be exploring new cultures, having adventures, and earning a decent living abroad?

Here are 10 of the cheapest countries to live and work this year, according to meaningful travelers like YOU.

cheapest countries to live and work

1. Vietnam
For those wanting to live and work in an exotic place, but not pay a fortune, Vietnam is any budget travelers dream. It’s one of the best and cheapest countries to live in for expats. Although Vietnam is still a bit of an insider tip when it comes to cheap countries in which to live and travel, there’s plenty to see and do. Vietnam has stunning landscapes to explore, delicious local cuisine for foodies and is also somewhat of an adventure travel destination.

The main cities are Ho Chi Minh city in the south, capital Hanoi in the north, and Da Nang in the center of the country. Most jobs will be found in these cities.

The currency, Vietnamese Dong, is currently worth around VND23,000 to $1 and is one of the few currencies that has weakened relative to the dollar in recent years.

Popular jobs here: The most popular job for foreigners in Vietnam is teaching English. There are many opportunities for English teachers, with average monthly salaries ranging from $1,100 to $1,700 USD, which is higher than in many neighboring countries.

2. Costa Rica
Costa Rica is probably the most popular country in Central America, and for a very good reason (not just because it’s one of the 10 cheapest countries to live in). Lush jungles, tropical beaches, and friendly locals will make you fall in love with this country and it’s ‘Pura Vida’ vibe immediately. And you don’t need to go broke while living and working there, because Costa Rica is one of the cheapest countries to live in for Americans. Bargain flights from the US can also be found easily, making a trip to Costa Rica even more attractive. Although Costa Rica is more expensive than other countries in the region, such as Guatemala or Nicaragua, salaries also tend to be higher, which makes up the difference.
Cost of living: A meal in a local restaurant will cost around $3-6, rent runs from $300-800 per month depending on the size of apartment and location, local transportation starts from $0.70 per trip

3. Bulgaria
You might be surprised to find Bulgaria on our list of cheapest countries to live and work, but hear us out. If you’d love to work and live abroad in Europe but are put off by the high price tags of countries such as Italy and France, turn your gaze to Eastern Europe. Bulgaria is one of the cheapest countries in Europe to live and has quickly become a favorite among travelers. A modest budget could allow you to live like a king in Bulgaria, and the country’s central location is perfect for exploring the region, with countries like Greece, Turkey, and Romania on your doorstep. Bulgaria has a rich and vibrant history dating back over 8,000 years ago, so there’s plenty to explore in your time off.

Cost of living: Rent a 1-bedroom apartment starts at $230 per month, a meal in an inexpensive restaurant will set you back around $5 and a trip on the public transport can cost as little as $1.

Check out all the countries in the link below

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/18/10-cheapest-countries-to-live-and-work/

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/18/teaching-english-online-convenient-meaningful-a-great-way-to-get-money/

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/17/the-university-of-oxford-acceptance-rate-in-2022/
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by SavageMajor(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2021
If you are unable to login to your jamb profile, watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTquZoYVjYQ
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by PECng: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Something the 2021/2022 OAU Aspirants Must Know About their Admission Selection Process
OAU’s NUC quota as at the 2017/2018 admission session was 11,000 to be matriculated for an admission session. I know this because OAU admitted about 15,000 the said session and NUC had to put a check on that (that was the year NUC was hot and dis-accrediting departments and schools anyhow). This said session, OAU had to scatter the about 15,000 names they had cleared for admission to remove thousands of them so they could fit into their NUC quota. I do not know what the NUC quota for OAU is at this time, but let’s assume it’s still 11,000. This would mean the 60:40 ratio OAU is using to admit from the two admission sessions merged together would mean 60% of the NUC quota from one session and 40% from the other. OAU had admitted the 60% (6,600 of 11,000) from the 2020/2021 applicants who wrote the Post-UTME earlier in 2021, and the remaining 40% (4,400 of 11,000) would be admitted from the 2021/2022 applicants who wrote the Post-UTME later in 2021, and the two admission sessions would resume together in January 2022 for the 2021/2022 academic session. READ MORE HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2021/11/something-20212022-oau-aspirants-must.html
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by tshabalala: 6:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Any course to study with Eng, Math, Government, CRS and Yoruba?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Adetomiwa96(f): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2021
EKSU screening form for 2021/2022 is officially out
https:///EsJbVt5LBks9dGB2BY2Qwb
CLICK THE ABOVE LINK TO JOIN THE INFORMATION GROUP _Tomraph Freespace_

CALL OR CHAT 08165085053 // 07035359407 for more information.

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Blackblessed500(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
MustyZamani:
i'm having d same problem.im goin to jamb office 2morrow
have u resolved the problem
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by taiwoodd: 2:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Pls i tak God beg u hlp me share am for ur friends i must win dis jumia stuff oo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4912791868744465&id=100000411024398&sfnsn=scwspwa

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Holdis110: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
HOW TO PREVENT SNAKES FROM ENTERING INTO THE TOILET
The best way to keep snakes out of your toilet is to make your home less attractive to snakes.
Ways to keep snakes out of your toilet
1. Keep windows and sliding doors in the bathroom closed.
2. Always clear the bushes around your house and burn them to make sure there are no snakes or other dangerous reptiles around the house.
3. Fumigated your toilet, sinks and your surroundings regularly with pesticides so as to chase away snakes.
4. Keep your surroundings clean, snakes can't hide in a clean environment.
5.before using a toilet sink, always check inside the toilet sink before u sit on it and avoid using a public toilet it could be harmful to the health.
6. Repair all broken sewage pipes.
How can a snake enter the toilet
Snakes can enter the toilet points such as drains or vents in the bathroom.
Snakes can get into a toilet through an opening in the sewer or through septic tanks.
Snake can swim through a pipe because they can hold their breath for a long time.
When the bathroom windows are open, snakes can come into the toilet through open windows and doors. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/11/26/how-to-prevent-snakes-from-entering-into-the-toilet/
[/url]

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Iyanuj1: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Do you need a reputable tutorial academy that can help you with anything admission? Then ACELINE TUTORIAL ACADEMY is your answer.
You'll get past questions for free immediately you register.
We also have free computer & CBT training
We also have free training on graphics design and video editing with your phone
We have morning session from 10 am to 1pm and evening session from 4pm to 6:30pm.
We are starting on the 1st of December, 2021
Venue: God is Able College, Wofun-Olodo, Ibadan.
Take advantage of this opportunity now.
Monthly fee: N2000

For more info, you can call: 07042865005 or on whatsapp: 08146786097.

If you're interested, respond with 'interested' and we'll reach out to you

Join us today and we'll give you the future of your dreams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Reply)

OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.