Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Many Nigerians Have Selfish Attitude (not All) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians Have Selfish Attitude (not All) (216 Views)

Many Nigerians Abandon Air Travel As Ticket Prices Soar Above ₦‎200,000 / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerians Have Selfish Attitude (not All) by Cetacean419: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Just See How I Relate this My story with Nigeria.
In my area there is a Man who always beats his Dog very brutal and the Dog always end up with Injury and bad Sores. I was talking to my guy that this Man was beating this Dog badly. He said was it "My Business". I said this Dog is suffering and he said I shouldn't mind.
I went to the man to tell him to take it easy on the Dog just make few corrections flog it but Injuries is on the High side since their skin is tough. He said was it my Dog? So I said what was the price of the Dog and He said 5k since it was Local Dog. I paid, got and treated the Dog. My Vet was badly annoyed.
To Cut the Long story short the Dog is better, fatter, bigger and well. Then this Stupid foolish idiot came with 10k that he needs his Dog back. I Laughed hard gave him a huge INSULT and sent him out my house.
In Relation to our Life in Nigeria. You wills see someone improve another and something then the Big Fool who wasted and made that person initially useless will later come and claim the person.
FORGIVE MY MANNERS IF I SOUND ANGRY.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
Re: Many Nigerians Have Selfish Attitude (not All) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nobody owe you anything, the quicker you accept that fact the better for you.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Selfish Attitude (not All) by Franzinni: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
You don't mean it !

This sound like a case of love triangle.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Selfish Attitude (not All) by Cetacean419: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Franzinni:
You don't mean it !

This sound like a case of love triangle.
gringringrin. Not at all my guy oo. I feel that treating people with Contempt when they are with you and suppressing their growth is bad and later claiming that you were behind their growth is worse
Re: Many Nigerians Have Selfish Attitude (not All) by Franzinni: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Cetacean419:

gringringrin. Not at all my guy oo. I feel that treating people with Contempt when they are with you and suppressing their growth is bad and later claiming that you were behind their growth is worse

I am very familiar with what you are saying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anti-open Grazing Law’ll Be Celebrated Like June 12 -ortom / Nigerian Still In Line To Lead World Trade Organization, Despite US Opposition / The Nay Sayers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.