Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) (1232 Views)

Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) by owukpa(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nollywood actors, Charles Awurum and John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, nearly exchanged blows on Tuesday in Asaba, Delta State capital.

IDOMA VOICE observed that the Okafor was sitting with actress, Empress Ene Ikwumonu when Awurun walked in an started shouting, “Ibu wetin be the meaning of wetin you do. What kind of nonsense is this. I swear to God I no like wetin you do?.”

A confused Ibu was siting while telling him to calm down but Charles was still shouting and trying to hit him (Ibu). 

Both actors were almost descending on each other before they were stopped by people around.

An insider hinted IDOMA VOICE that they duo were supposed to see the state governor, Ifeanyi Okowa today but it was shifted due to the unrest in the state.

Speaking with IDOMA VOICE, Ene said none of them could explain what led to the squabble.

“I heard Charles was in town so I went to greet him and he told me Mr. John Okafor was in the next room, so I went to greet him also. While we were talking, Mr. Charles just barged in and started shouting. He almost slapped me for trying to stop him.

"I really don't know what happened. 

“They are not even telling us what led to the fight. I really don’t know what led to the fight.”
Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWHpyZ3YLSo
Source>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/how-john-okafor-charles-awurum-nearly-exchanged-blows-in-asaba-video.html

Re: How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Busy body blogger
Re: How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) by loramoore: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
lol
Re: How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) by otipoju(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na clowns dey vex pass.
Re: How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) by Taich(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
The amount hated this nollywood guys have for each other is legendary, little wonder they keep dying off like flies.
Re: How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) by emeijeh(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
We give you Glory Lord, as we honour you,
We give you glory Lord, as we honour you.
You are wonderful
You are worthy o Lord
You are wonderful
You are worthy o Lord

3 Likes

Re: How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) by Ever8090: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
You sure say no be movie them dey act?....

3 Likes

Re: How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) by Samakus(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
This Charles Awurum is so noisy eh. I hate to see him in movies. He's unnecessarily noisy. Now, I can see that he's a naturally noisy and lousy person

1 Like

Re: How John Okafor, Charles Awurum Nearly Exchanged Blows In Asaba (video) by writetopoker2: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
So you guys can't decode they where just acting?
Chaiiiiii, why him no slap IBU same time, with all the chance he had

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Arrested In Asaba, Accused Of... / Davido’s PA Finally Reveals Why Zlatan Blocked Dj Cuppy. / Nengi Joins Booty Bounce Challenge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.