Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,075 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer (865 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by Dirtydan(m): 1:08am On Oct 28, 2020
I suspect my teenage son is a drug dealer. I have found a lot of money hidden in his room and he has been buying expensive items without having a job. He stays out late and has been missing school. Anyone know about how to approach this?
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by XXLMANDIGO: 1:18am On Oct 28, 2020
Fiction

1 Like

Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by Instrumentalng(m): 1:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Street ti take over
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by Azord(m): 2:25am On Oct 28, 2020
The niggarrrr is a man of shit.
Shit is money but the money don't smell.

Ask God for guidance if u want to be religious about it.

You sef do street tinz na.
I for give u mad idea but e go be like say I fall my niggarrrr hand.

Azord what are u saying sef?

My advice is dat u pray for Gods protection over him that's the most important thing for now because even if you know u can't stop it.
drops pen.
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by StubbornGENIUS: 2:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Dirtydan:
I suspect my teenage son is a drug dealer. I have found a lot of money hidden in his room and he has been buying expensive items without having a job. He stays out late and has been missing school. Anyone know about how to approach this?
Start by looking for a way to confirm your suspicion and catch him in the act.Since you're still paying his rent,ground him for a few days.You can equally talk to him as a father and friend,he may open up cos I feel that your relationship with him is a rough one.
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by youngblaq: 2:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Sir, well...tail the lad, see where he mostly hang out. Confirm what you're suspecting. Then you can straighten him out.
NB: Not all bad kids are as a result of bad parenting.
You need more time and patience to help the lad if you think he needs it.
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by nony43(m): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2020
He might also be into yahoo

1 Like

Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by Jakumo(m): 5:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Dirtydan:

The young man might not necessarily be involved in drug sales, because there are quite a few other criminal enterprises capable of generating dirty money, ranging from internet fraud, to document forgery, to selling stolen property. Best of luck, and remember not to over react lest he decide to go live elsewhere.
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by NwaOtuNaJos: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2020
Draw him closer to u. Ask him about his performance in school, he may mumble a word or two. Ask if there anything he would like to discuss with u, anything at all, he may keep quiet. Now, make him promise u that whatever question u are gonna ask him now that he's gon tell u d truth, make him do that. Now, tell him u want to know why he keeps late nights & where he get so much money from? He may want to walk away or avoid d question, remind him of his promise to u & he shouldn't lie about it. If he insist on not telling u or u feels he's telling a lie, oga shout at him seriously & tell him since he can't trust u enough maybe u should involve the police. You will notice a change in his face & maybe this time he will tell u. Know the type of friends he keeps & get him out of that neighbourhood asap. If u can't get a hold of him now as a teenager, u can't do anything once turns an adult. Goodluck!
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by stupidmod1: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2020
maybe yahoo things, is he looking rough.
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by Ohizman73(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2020
How come you have not been monitoring him all these while till it has reached this stage. were is his mother or father .
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by chibuike57183: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2020
He might also be into yahoo
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by BigDawsNet: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Dirtydan:

You need to sit him down and talk to him immediately...

If he doesn't listen

Then you may have to scare him with inviting FBI or DEA to run a check on him..

The problem is not dealing drugs

But if he messes with the wrong group I pray he doesn't get shot or end behind the bars... I pray he doesn't...

God will help you
And I pray he will change soon
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by Angrykidd: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2020
angry
Like father like son.
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by 4reala(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Op, I don't like it when one opens thread seeking advice, and advices begin to pump in and questions are asked only for op to keep numb?
Re: Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer by Dirtydan(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. I am going to try an attempt to reach out to him and talk. I think their is something going on in this house. I have recently learned that my 12 year old daughter is pregnant again. I have suspicions, goblins are at work here.

(1) (Reply)

Sportybet Scammer Scamming People Successfully!! / 'Sylvester's Spirit Will Haunt Them' - 'KILLERS' Of Dowen College Boy Fly Abroad / F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.