Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Do You Love Me To Be President In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Love Me To Be President In 2023 (336 Views)

List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 / Sowore Pledges To Abolish The Senate If Elected President In 2019 / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Me To Be President In 2023 by ollymooreagain: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Do you Love me to be president of Nigeria in 2023

Like for NO

Share for YES

Re: Do You Love Me To Be President In 2023 by Biodun556(m): 5:00am On Oct 28, 2020
You ke?
Re: Do You Love Me To Be President In 2023 by orisa37: 5:37am On Oct 28, 2020
ollymooreagain:
Do you Love me to be president of Nigeria in 2023

Like for NO

Share for YES

The Question is dry. And my Democratic Answer is

Post BUHARI, it must be Osinbajo whether he likes it or not. He must be begged or FORCED by the Fulanis and Sundries to come back and repair all the DAMAGES TO DEMOCRACY CAUSED BY BUHARI. He has a Political Will, Knowledge and Understanding and a Listening ear to handle a RESTRUCTURED NIGERIA Reorganize the Military and manage well a FEDERAL LIAISON GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE ONLY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Me To Be President In 2023 by IamWonderful: 5:44am On Oct 28, 2020
The Question is dry. And my Democratic Answer is
Post BUHARI, it must be Osinbajo whether he likes it or not. He must be begged or FORCED by the Fulanis and Sundries to come back and repair all the DAMAGES TO DEMOCRACY CAUSED BY BUHARI. He has a Political Will, Knowledge and Understanding and a Listening ear to handle a RESTRUCTURED NIGERIA Reorganize the Military and manage well a FEDERAL LIAISON GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE ONLY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES.

(1) (Reply)

Yorubaland: A Call For Sober Reflection Before We Destroy Ourselves / Amaechi Elrufai Posters flood Abuja / Afam Power Sale Shows Private Sector Confidence In PMB Admin Elumelu Tells VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.