Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals (45616 Views)

Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by teck1: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
I'm not surprised, their religion supports fetish and charms. Almost everyone in the North do charms prepared by powerful Mallam.

FEAR NORTH!
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by Incognito403: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2020
This is terrible
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by Neddstark: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Kill the native doctor. He is a waste
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by blackboy2star(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Awon minners....
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by Wisedove(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2020
I do not think he was hypnotized.
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by Niceman12(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
I'm not surprised, their religion supports fetish and charms. Almost everyone in the North do charms prepared by powerful Mallam.

FEAR NORTH!

How did Islam support this. Stop spewing what you don't know please. If you indulge in such thing you are out of islam

4 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by Omezif(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Muslims and ritual is like 5-6 only God can judge the world in any seconds or minutes he want but unfeasible to humans.
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by DropsMic(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2020
That's how they make the all seeing charm
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by Niceman12(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2020
SOFTENGR:
Fetish religion

You should know that southerners indulge in such thing more than northerners. Stop being bigot.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by Bossose(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Ignorant fool. You want to destroy the soul of an innocent child just because you think he'll make you rich?? They should kill this guy because these are the type who lures people to kill others for ritual purpose.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2020
AFONJAS AGAIN
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by meobizy(f): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2020
I guess someone took the name “headlights” literally. It reminds me of joints where dogs are eaten, the eyes are called “headlights” and are claimed to aid eyesight. Dog tails are called “helicopters”, claimed to aid balance. Dog legs are called “tyres” and are claimed to aid speed and stamina. Other parts have their uses and functions. Let this man cool off in prison and hopefully not try the same to fellow prisoners.

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by 2cribz: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Use his own then pls
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by bencr7: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:

FEAR NORTH!
stop talking one sided, every region do d same not only north
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by pickatyou2: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Why didn't he use his own eyes. Him wey done old still wan see but wan use the eyes of an innocent child.

Have a pleasant week as we look forward to your patronage.

Check our signature for your car tracking services

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by 900warriorz: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Native Doctor sef wan pick grin cheesy
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by bencr7: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
AFONJAS AGAIN
tribalism clown, use ur sense for once
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by ignis: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Shameful act.
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by imamabi(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:

FEAR NORTH!

You don't have sense. Like many other christians and none Christians don't do fetish things too.
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by abkrgumel(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:

FEAR NORTH!
King of religious bigotry, just do a simple statistics in Nairaland to check Native Doctors related articles in North vs Other regions
E go shock u
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by appini: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2020
The should remove his eyes and finish up the rituals.
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by AMvanquish: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:

FEAR NORTH!

grin grin Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by killuminati(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2020
gurunlocker:
Native doctor or Alfa?
It's native doctor through Alfaism. They call them Boka.
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by Hezmatosky: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2020
tammie24:
Some of these hausa people can be wicked eh
Hate speach lipsrsealed
But what will you now say about yoruba people with ritual?
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by Gander: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:

FEAR NORTH!
Supports fetish and charms??
You’re saying nonsense.
Re: Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals by Hezzyluv: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:

FEAR NORTH!

Easy na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday / Suicidal Man Lies On The Road In Imo (Photo) / Abuja Sex Workers: Policemen Touched Our Breasts, Put Hands In Our Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.