Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial (58847 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Dearlord(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
So heartbroken, her joy cut short at wrong time, take heart woman.

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Hambivert: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Sparogatively, I decree there would be no more loss in Jesus name!
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by michlins(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2020
You don't know pain until you lose a child. This is the worst pain
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by pretydiva(f): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2020
So sorry for your loss. It would have been nice if she was off social media for now

2 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by AroOkigbo(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Eweleke!!
May God console you and your family cry
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Innobee99(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2020
lindareep:
Rip

Good morning

"Nigeria will not end us"
The last person that made that statement died 3hrs later. Me come dey fear that name NIGERIA ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Eriokanmi: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2020
Take heart madam. But what could have killed this pretty teen? Am just curious and am not comfortable with this news. Even when her death was first announced, it was so brief whtout telling Nigerians the cause of her death. This needs to be thoroughly investigated. Every life matters
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Gkay1(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2020
hmmmmm, it is well
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2020
What a pity! We come to this world separately and we will leave separately. Our departure doesn't depend on how old.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by NairaHercules(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2020
Ah. Ndo. lipsrsealed
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by VirginSearcher(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2020
Please what exactly killed her? Anyone knows?
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by lindareep: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2020
Innobee99:
The last person that made that statement died 3hrs later. Me come dey fear that name NIGERIA ooooo

Lolz, grin grin grin
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2020
walexbiz:
Why is she all over the social media, pls she should quietly bury her daughter and stop displaying all her activity associated with the burial on social media. May the Almighty grant her daughter eternal rest.
Let her grieve the way she wants

4 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by sylve11: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2020
walexbiz:
Why is she all over the social media, pls she should quietly bury her daughter and stop displaying all her activity associated with the burial on social media. May the Almighty grant her daughter eternal rest.

I tire oh... embarassed

@ op, journey well Miss Aladi. MaMay your journey be smooth. cool

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by WallStreetfx(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2020
money121:
R.ip

Before you stepOut this morning say this

'I will reap the fruits of my labour'

Amen bro God bless you with this prayer. Rip to the deceased
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by stupidmod1: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2020
money121:
R.ip

are u telling that to the woman that just lost her only child, plz quote with wisdom Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by stupidmod1: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2020
her only child haba the life should atleast pity people what rubbish is this embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by WallStreetfx(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2020
stupidmod1:
are u telling that to the woman that just lost her only child, plz quote with wisdom Rubbish

You moniker speak everything all

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by stupidmod1: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2020
WallStreetfx:

You moniker speak everything all
yes it does

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by mkpurumma090(f): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Look at how swollen her face is... Its well
Rest in peace dear

3 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by 2cribz: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2020
The most boring sitcom,the jphnsons family.i hate that show like mad.. ahhhkkkpor
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by annyz: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Igbere TV reports that Nollywood actress Ada Ameh on Tuesday arrived in Abuja for the burial of her daughter Aladi.

The movie star shared a video of herself on Instagram on an aircraft arriving in Abuja.

Ada also told her followers to keep praying for her and her family as they grieve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYgPc4fBi5M

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2frsrhVTp/?igshid=gylxzfqhplbh

Ada lost her only child on October 20 following an unsuccessful surgery in Abuja.

RIP to the dead.

Please I need to know what kind of surgery was that.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by WallStreetfx(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2020
stupidmod1:
yes it does

You need to adjust on how you interpret words.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by crafteck(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Igbere TV reports that Nollywood actress Ada Ameh on Tuesday arrived in Abuja for the burial of her daughter Aladi.

The movie star shared a video of herself on Instagram on an aircraft arriving in Abuja.

Ada also told her followers to keep praying for her and her family as they grieve.

Ada lost her only child on October 20 following an unsuccessful surgery in Abuja.

Give her this moment alone, she's going through a lot.

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by stupidmod1: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2020
WallStreetfx:

You need to adjust on how you interpret words.
no thanks am good

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by MartinsD12(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:

I don't understand the rationale behind her posting everything on social media it's totally not worth it, she should stay off social media to mourn her daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2020
So so sad
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by directonpc(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2020
A very sad one. RIP to your baby girl my Benue Sister.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Kingsasian(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2020
tolakush92:

Damnn you

You're an imposter

You ain't the real niggarrr

Work on your brand

Damn you niggarrr
even me doubted this moniker until I saw his reply to you and the evidence. He had once posted the pic of that white bias l Nokia phone

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Coldie(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Chai sorry ma.

She for adopt another pikin na at least for backup
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2020
money121:
R.ip

Does it accrue to do who fornicate around? or will their prayer mode change?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years / Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.