Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja (42678 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Graduate Shot Dead In Osogbo By Hoodlums Who Looted His Boss' Properties (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by neyorlmogzy(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Lifestone:
I knew this guy is in trouble immediately i saw the videos clip.
Stomach infrastructure don finish his career. Too bad.
I confirmed from his colleague yesterday, and they said it's a big lie..he has only been redeployed to kaduna
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Lifestone(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2020
neyorlmogzy:
I confirmed from his colleague yesterday, and they said it's a big lie..he has only been redeployed to kaduna
See them with fake news again. Na wa o
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by tfelicityk(m): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2020
High service of the highest order... Dismissed him then he will go and train the same people you claimed to be hoodlums - then the country will feel the aftermath of his dismissal...
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Zector(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2020
This is clear evidence that something is seriously wrong in our country. Ask the man ,how much is his salary ? I'm very sure the uniform and the shoe was bought by him not government.
Now do you expect the such officer not to misbehave.

Let fight for restructuring of Nigeria!!!!
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by planetx: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2020
If you gonna loot don't loot in your uniform.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by ashantitope: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2020
Now this man loss his job just because of two small bags of rice hmmmmmmmmm just imagine the power of social media
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Zector(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2020
This is clear evidence that something is seriously wrong in our country. Ask the man ,how much is his salary ? I'm very sure the uniform and the shoe was bought by him not government.
Now do you expect the such officer not to misbehave.

Let fight for restructuring of Nigeria!!!!
That is the only way out.....
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Samfloxin(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Mayng01:
Dismissed while struggling from hand to mouth. So unfortunate but necessary for him. God will make a better way for you bro.
They should have given him suspension.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by EncourageMe: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Lifestone:
The Guy is not smart, he should have looked for where to off his uniform and borrow clothes from guys before looting, many smart ones looted too but they were not on uniform and no body will focus video on them. Anything you want to do in this life, do it smartly and intelligently.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Obierika(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2020
ivolt:
Stop recruiting thieves.

It means you probably may not get staff to recruit at that level; as we have seen from the looting that took place recently, half the population is made up of thieves!
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by 77up(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2020
ekaette1621:
Palliatives Kee Him Dere.

Stingy Afonja.

I laugh in Swahili
mumu kid undecided
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by mechanics(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Eyah, so painful, he shouldn't have partook in the looting of the palliatives, upon his salaries, he's not yet contended.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by daddy001: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2020
Imstrong2:
Eyaa
Fake news.... civil service is not a private firm where you wake and sack an employee without him facing disciplinary panel.He has not been sacked yet.Ask your yourself, how many bad SARS officers have been sacked even with #SARS protests.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by BRMN: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2020
This is serious. So fast, such a decision was taken.

Nigeria will be great again.

Do you need a Professional Book Editor and Publisher to professionally edit and publish your books? Ebooks and paperbacks publishing?

Then check my banner below.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by DECENCY3: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2020
The person that video and sent, hope your mission is fulfilled.

The person who dismissed him, hope you will wear his rank and collect his salary and add with yours.

The same speed used in dismissing this guy should be used in passing judgement on all the Governors who entered agreement to hoard the palliatives meant to alleviate the suffering of the masses during the pandemic.

JUST WATCHING TO SEE THE PUNISHMENT THAT WILL BE GIVEN TO THE GOVERNORS WHO DID THIS EVIL.

But the guy should have removed his uniform before carrying his share of what belongs to him. After all others did it too.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2020
DropsMic:
If you guys were paying him well he wouldn't have dreamt of it

Yet you want #endsars with people like him,one day you'll come back for #ENDNSCDC
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by alphaRego01(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2020
omenka:
This is not right. I'm sure their boss just did that to create space to employ one of his relatives.

Smh.

Narhhh.de boss did it to prove a point.

Buh funny enough, THERE IS NO POINT TO PROVE.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Osobi32(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2020
ivolt:
Stop recruiting thieves.
The man is not a thief, he only took what was originally meant for him. I just hate this country. They ignore the real thieves who stashed away whats meant for the people and not going ahead to sack a hungry man from the little job he is managing. E no go better for una
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:10am On Oct 28, 2020
ignis:
See what lack of discipline have caused.
If you must partake of the palliative, why do so with your complete uniform ?
Indeed, common sense is not common.

He got more than what he bargained for....

My dear some people no just get sense.
Something wey em go wear mufti , enter and carry em own.. em forget say as em wear uniform say people go like video am..
If I end do some parole , I no dey think twice before I wear mufti go run am..
Na white fowl dey always show em self to babalawo .
For this job eeh.. if you like back the camera from start to finish of the recording.. e get colleagues wey go recognize you and make sure you pay for it..
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by anyicash(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2020
They just want to make life more difficult for that man and his family.. This is the only thing the superiors know how to do best.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Mayng01:
Dismissed while struggling from hand to mouth. So unfortunate but necessary for him. God will make a better way for you bro.
which better way? is he not working? that's greed and longer throat. i only pity for those that benefit from him working
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by jumper524(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2020
Mayng01:
shouldn't have gone there with uniform in the first place..

besides his salary as civil defence is much better compared to other parastatals..
if the civil defense were to over look at the act, the same masses applauding the man would be the same people condeming the force in the future..

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by BabbanBura(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2020
Asabe4:
Him sef wear uniform go steal embarassed

Well....

Na em own undoing. Ya name brings memories back to me!
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by mogbolade43693: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2020
They just want to make life more difficult for that man and his family.. This is the only thing the superiors know how to do best.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by greenguy: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2020
This man disrespected the institution he serves and his uniform. However, dismissal is too harsh a punishment, he could have just been suspended.

...this is Nigeria, hypocrites everywhere.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Pymetrics: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2020
And to those people who take joy in recording an event and quick to upload it online, I believe you're happy and satisfied now.
The judgment is not fair considering the situation we found ourselves in Nigeria. They should have withheld his half salary for one month and then pardon him.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by ignis: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

My dear some people no just get sense.
Something wey em go wear mufti , enter and carry em own.. em forget say as em wear uniform say people go like video am..
If I end do some parole , I no dey think twice before I wear mufti go run am..
Na white fowl dey always show em self to babalawo .
For this job eeh.. if you like back the camera from start to finish of the recording.. e get colleagues wey go recognize you and make sure you pay for it..

Exactly
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by PremierGuy(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
He disrespected the uniform he was wearing to commit atrocities.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by sheu01: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2020
We shd stop blaming those that sack him. I know that civil defence will surely sack him. Anyway we are all the problem of this country not only Govt. We have peaceful protest but some fools hijacked it and turned it to violence and looting. Android we are using is also d cause of our problem. Who video him and posted the video to the world. You want to join looters and u wear uniform to loot, it show that he is a big fool. We are killing Police but Is it all Police that are bad. They are also a human being, Most of Travellers are screaming now cos hoodlums and armed robbers are dealing with them on highways. Are they going to call me and u, Police are afraid to come out from hiding cos they dont trust us again. We need to think wisely in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by TruthinAction: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Dismissed. I hope he looted enough that should be enough to either feed him for months or start a retail store. We will soon dismiss this government. They are responsible for the suffering of Nigerians.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by authority2006(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Lifestone:

The same way I felt, I knew he was been silly because he didn't know the implication of what he did. But I think he wasn't aware of the that someone had taken special interest in him the whole time.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by authority2006(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2020
Mayng01:

He should have known better. There are a lots of Nigerians in worse financial condition than him and they will never participate in such looting no matter what. Let's stop justifying bad behaviour for God sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times / Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) / 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.