Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Get A Fully Functional Website For N30,000 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Fully Functional Website For N30,000 (150 Views)

N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ / N-power December Payment: FG Commences Payment Of N30,000 To 300,000 Graduates / Labour Rejects N30,000 Minimum Wage Offer By House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Fully Functional Website For N30,000 by NobleEugene5(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Take your business idea online with me. I design responsive and intuitive websites for you at extremely cheap prices that cannot be found anywhere else. In a time where the digital marketing is everything, your business cannot stand out or be relevant without a website so contact me.
I design:
Simple portfolio or simple business site for NGN 30000.......................................Negotiable
Business sites with integration of blog/forums for NGN45000.....................................Negotiable
E-commerce websites or online exam portal for NGN60000.......................................Negotiable
Also available for any package ordered:
1.)Infinite number of professional email addresses like support@yourcompanyname.com.
2.)Verified SSL/TSL certificate provided to secure your website.
3.)Annual Hosting and Domain(This must be renewed every year to keep your site live).
4.)Sub domains to give your site a complicated feel like about.yourcompanyname.com
At no extra cost
All of the above are included in the above listed packages.

Aren't those rates just mesmerizing. Polish your business today by reaching me.
07012700293 -- recommended
Email: nobleeugene2005@gmail.com
SERVICE BEFORE PAY POLICY:
This means you wouldnt have to pay a dime until you have viewed the site and feel SATISFIED
I also offer live testing before official site deployment, all of which are done before the you pay
Interested clients/individuals should contact me using the parameters above.
If telephone is the medium of contact, I recommended it to be a whatsapp number as whatsapp will greatly aid the transfer of resources.
Websites will be delivered and deployed within 2 days.
AT EVERY ORDER OF TWO WEBSITES, THE THIRD WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY DISCOUNTED PROVIDED IT FALLS UNDER THE BASIC PACKAGE
DON'T MISS OUT NOW, GIVE YOUR BUSINESS AN ONLINE PRESENCE AT THE CHEAPEST PRICES

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Manager Needed (lekki Office) / I Need Teaching Job Around Ajah, Lagos / An Experienced POP Worker Need For Urgent Job In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.