Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

I'm Not Gay - James Brown, After Lagos Court Strikes Out Homosexuality Charges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Gay - James Brown, After Lagos Court Strikes Out Homosexuality Charges (914 Views)

I Am Not Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says After 'Losing Girlfriend, Endorsement' / Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Gay - James Brown, After Lagos Court Strikes Out Homosexuality Charges by Frankice: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2020
James Brown and others free like a bird as Lagos Court strikes out homosexuality charges
A federal court in Lagos Tuesday, October 27,2020, struck out charges of homosexuality filed against 47 persons in November last year.
The judge, Rilwan Aikawa said the charges against the defendants lacked “diligent prosecution” by the police.According to him, J.I Ebhoremen, the prosecuting counsel, was, for the umpteenth time, absent from court and gave no reasonable explanation.
The defence counsel, Israel Usman, had noted that it was the ninth time Mr Ebhoremen did not show up in court since the case started in 2019. He pointed the judge’s attention to Section 356(5) of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, 2015 which provided a maximum of five adjournments at the instance of the prosecution in a criminal trial.
In his ruling, Mr Aikawa held, “I agree entirely with defendants’ counsel that the prosecution’s attitude to this case is not satisfactory. In my view, this should not be. If the prosecution has a cogent reason not to be in court, he should have communicated in writing to the court and copy the defence counsel.
For whatever reason, the prosecution is no more capable or not willing to prosecute this case. Consequently, this case is struck out due to lack of diligent prosecution.”
Recall that in August 2018, armed police officers stormed a hotel in Egbeda, a suburb of Lagos, at around 2 a.m. and arrested 57 youth including celebrated Cross dresser, James Obialor aka James Brown,for alleged homosexual activity.

WATCH VIDEO as he speaks to the press aggressively, Don't forget to subscribe to Mjay-Hub youtube channel..

Watch now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3i2577Jc-8

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44

Fp pls

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Gay - James Brown, After Lagos Court Strikes Out Homosexuality Charges by OKorowanta: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Bobrisky and this guy dey always vex me.
Men wearing women clothes dey misbehave everywhere..
Re: I'm Not Gay - James Brown, After Lagos Court Strikes Out Homosexuality Charges by Kzinne: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: I'm Not Gay - James Brown, After Lagos Court Strikes Out Homosexuality Charges by Righteousness89(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2020
The Koko is that they should flee from such Abominable Wickedness if they are into it..

It does not Matter if the Earthly judge Frees them! What Matters is what they are before the Heavenly Almighty Judge..

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Gay - James Brown, After Lagos Court Strikes Out Homosexuality Charges by Hintona(f): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2020
Cross dresser does not always equal homosexual.
Re: I'm Not Gay - James Brown, After Lagos Court Strikes Out Homosexuality Charges by Flexherbal(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2020
The judge, Rilwan Aikawa said the charges against the defendants lacked “diligent prosecution” by the police.According to him, J.I Ebhoremen, the prosecuting counsel, was, for the umpteenth time, absent from court and gave no reasonable explanation.

Whoever the law has set free is free.

(1) (Reply)

Boxer Ryan Garcia Caught On His Pregnant Fiancee With Tiktok Star, Malu Trevejo / Alice In Borderland Movie Free Download / Donjazzy Denies Buying A Car Worth N5M For A Lady. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.