Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Frontend And UI/UX Developer Wanted Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frontend And UI/UX Developer Wanted Urgently (253 Views)

Wordpress Frontend And Backend Developer Needed For Football News Site / UI/UX Developer Intern At Koye-kairos Multimedia Limited Lagos / Field Logistics Officers In Lagos And Abuja Wanted Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frontend And UI/UX Developer Wanted Urgently by josdiv(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2020
Frontend and UI/UX Developer

We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end development to join the company. You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), and in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application

Excellent graphics design skills.
Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes.
Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools : e.g., Sketch and InVision
Design, build, and maintain highly reusable JavaScript, HTML and CSS code.

Work Location: Remote

Send a cover letter of your proficieny, experience and portfolio of past work including screenshots were applicable to apply@davoize.com
Re: Frontend And UI/UX Developer Wanted Urgently by Dayvidblue: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Hello, I justed delved into web development a couple of months ago. So far I have been able to teach myself HTML and CSS.
I just started JavaScript and wouldn't mind joining your team to enhance my learning.

I know you are looking out for experts in those fields but I guess you would agree with me that most experts started out as rookies.

Attached beneath are some of my works.

Re: Frontend And UI/UX Developer Wanted Urgently by josdiv(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2020
This position requires a level of experience and is not suitable for beginners. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Frontend And UI/UX Developer Wanted Urgently by NobleEugene5(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Hello. I am skilled up to intermediate level in front end design using HTML,CSS,JavaScript and their respective frameworks. I can offer back end dev if need be. I am happy to help

Re: Frontend And UI/UX Developer Wanted Urgently by NobleEugene5(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2020
NobleEugene5:
Hello. I am skilled up to intermediate level in front end design using HTML,CSS,JavaScript and their respective frameworks. I can offer back end dev if need be. I am happy to help
I can also develop reusable frontend components in CSS or reusable backend components(preferably in PHP) for other developers on the team to use
at anytime....
My contact:07012700293

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Approval / Fund Managers / Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.