Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) (43794 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Election Rallies In South Africa (Photos) / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Louisboy22(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
GOODLUCK my main Odogwu, the real man.

Not one NEPA certificate holder that can't address his people without a pre recorded video. TUEEEH.

I still wonder how someone people find it so easy to defend him and his failure.
shame on you, Buhari is bad Jonathan was no better... Many Nigerians have shot term memory
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
There is no need to complain about Jonathan losing, that's water under the bridge. The loss of the election was the best thing for Him.
In the end it was Nigerians that decided.
Nigerians made their choice, so they should enjoy the consequences.

Next time Nigerians will think properly and understand their decisions makes their future, I only hope that at that time a bag of rice will not cost #70,000.

I have no sympathy for Nigerians, they would chose an Okadaman over a pilot to fly a Boeing 737 Max aircraft because he is their kinsman. How can the plane ever fly.
We make careless decisions and expect beautiful outcomes.
When future generations read about us, I only hope they will not curse us in anger.

God had given us power to chose how we would be governed, it is called Democracy. What you do with it is called dividends of democracy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Champneys: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jona fisherman.

Eku ise sir! grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by LZAA: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Keep it up Jona.

You are still being bitter about election of years ago, even when Jonathan has moved on?
You even said the 2 candidates contested in 2011?
As your moniker implies, you truly have too much stuff going on in your head, (whatever that is!)
Take care of you o!

For some bigots and political party urchins that think this protest we had is about one political party,
No, you are wrong.
The foundation of this nation has been destroyed for over 60 years now.
Now is the time to take it back.
We have been sitting on a time bomb few years into this Dem-all-Crazy since 1999.
All politicians that looted our past and future will all vomit the future they looted and chop anyhow.
Na turn by turn, Wait for your turn.
Including your "darling daddy " grin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 helinues

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by chukemmang(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
dVIA:
But this man was rejected by Nigerians or am I making a mistake?

That is a sign of a great man. Even Jesus was rejected by his own people and Pontius Pilate washed his hands off. The people suffered for rejecting Jesus and Nigerians are suffering for rejecting GEJ. Happy suffering Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by mormoney85(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
obyrich:
A section of Nigerians due to tribalism. All the things they accused him of doing wrong, they have done worse.
Real presdo not this lifeless wey dey greet us goodmorning by 7.30 pm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
LZAA:

Including your "darling daddy " grin
Cc imhot.ep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 helinues
GEJ amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by KLand(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
It's better like this. Contentment and not being power greedy is a lesson for all politicians.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by nairanaira12: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
all these observers are not necessarily especially since they are biased, how will you know what is happening in other polling station

They will do sampling. They will also have reps giving them reports from other polling units
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
dVIA:

I have noticed that you are actually very sick.
Buy it beats my imagination how a mere expression of thought can make you sick like this.

Please, take good look at.your health. Developing HPB and headache just because I asked a question is not good for you at all.

Also, if reading comments on this section , can make you sick, I advice you to go to joke section.

As you can see, I am not reacting to your name calling, because I am not sick like you.

those thing that drove you to earth are not just sick but stupid and dumb, you inherited their dumbness

what antecedent make gej your lord and saviour that imbeciles like you keep chanting Gej good man, good man yet our power sector wasn't fix for 6years? strike there and there on our education? other Niger bridge is mere on prototype?

how is Gej a good man? if Buhari was a good incorruptible leader, Gej will be in prison by now. nonsense
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
We salute his courage and sagacity
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

You come across as one who suddenly forgets his sorrow due to being drunk.

Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Binarytimes: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Keep it up Jona.

You are still being bitter about election of years ago, even when Jonathan has moved on?
You even said the 2 candidates contested in 2011?
As your moniker implies, you truly have too much stuff going on in your head, (whatever that is!)
Take care of you o!

For some bigots and political party urchins that think this protest we had is about one political party,
No, you are wrong.
The foundation of this nation has been destroyed for over 60 years now.
Now is the time to take it back.
We have been sitting on a time bomb few years into this Dem-all-Crazy since 1999.
All politicians that looted our past and future will all vomit the future they looted and chop anyhow.
Na turn by turn, Wait for your turn.
lol, moderator, MANNABBQGRILL opened another Monika.... Pls do d needful

Check IP address to confirm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan has become a statesman. He is enjoying his retirement and proving to people that politics is not a do or die.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Heavensent01:

those thing that drove you to earth are not just sick but stupid and dumb, you inherited their dumbness

what antecedent make gej your lord and saviour that imbeciles like you keep chanting Gej good man, good man yet our power sector wasn't fix for 6years? strike there and there on our education? other Niger bridge is mere on prototype?

how is Gej a good man? if Buhari was a good incorruptible leader, Gej will be in prison by now. nonsense

Hahahahahaha.
The symptoms of your sickness are even beyond what I thought.

Who told you Jonathan is my saviour let alone my lord? I don't even know if he is a good man or not, but you sound like a good man: a sick good man, who lets his temper run wild.

I can feel the tension in your heart, the twitching of your muzzles, the pounding of your head, the steaming of your bile, pumping venoms because you read a comment online.
Hahahahaha. You are actually very sick according to your own words.

What I can't understand is, since you know that reading comments from.others can put your soul in turmoil, why not abstain?

Take my advice sir, migrate to joke section, you won't be feeling so worked up like.this.

But if you won't listen, continue!
You are very entertaining anyway. Just wondering what you will like when you are upset offline. I hope you don't carry knife!

I am.chilling here with some peanuts?
Care for some?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
dVIA:

Hahahahahaha.
The symptoms of your sickness are even beyond what I thought.

Who told you Jonathan is my saviour let alone my lord? I don't even know if he is a good man or not, but you sound like a good man: a sick good man, who lets his temper run wild.

I can feel the tension in your heart, the twitching of your muzzles, the pounding of your head, the steaming of your bile, pumping venoms because you read a comment online.
Hahahahaha. You are actually very sick according to your own words.

What I can't understand is, since you know that reading comments from.others can put your soul in turmoil, why not abstain?

Take my advice sir, migrate to joke section, you won't be feeling so worked up like.this.

But if you won't listen, continue!
You are very entertaining anyway. Just wondering what you will like when you are upset offline. I hope you don't carry knife!

I am.chilling here with some peanuts?
Care for some?

if you go for brain upgrading every 6months, you won't be here demonstrating your foolishness for free
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Heavensent01:

if you go for brain upgrading every 6months, you won't be here demonstrating your foolishness for free

Mmmmmmmmmh
Now, I can understand something.. You normally go for brain upgrading every six months? That's so good then.

Well, the last time I checked, it's machines like, computers, robots, etc that go for upgrading.

I am human, we don't do brain upgrading..
Now, when next you go for your normal upgrade, don't be in a hurry, request for the latest version of your operating system. Sit still until your upgrade is complete. For you seem.to be running on obsolete version.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by gly(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
all these observers are not necessarily especially since they are biased, how will you know what is happening in other polling station

As a team lead, you have your tentacles wide spread (everywhere) through your team members, who are also unit heads in sub-units created. At the end networks are created to arrive at a holistic view.
I hope this helps?
Regards
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 3:08am On Oct 29, 2020
dVIA:

Mmmmmmmmmh
Now, I can understand something.. You normally go for brain upgrading every six months? That's so good then.

Well, the last time I checked, it's machines like, computers, robots, etc that go for upgrading.

I am human, we don't do brain upgrading..
Now, when next you go for your normal upgrade, don't be in a hurry, request for the latest version of your operating system. Sit still until your upgrade is complete. For you seem.to be running on obsolete version.

what's this blockhead robot ranting about? I've advise you to stop typing for now until your IQ is at least in the same level with imbeciles crawling to meet up with his sanity
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

what's this blockhead robot ranting about? I've advise you to stop typing for now until your IQ is at least in the same level with imbeciles crawling to meet up with his sanity

I just discovered I wasted time responding to you. You are so hardened by your self diagnosed and acclaimed sickness that you can't comprehend let alone reason.

It's your right and life to rant and rave, now you can continue.

I am done with you. I forgot that whether machines are upgraded or not, they are still machines.

If I ever respond to you again, just know I am your fellow robot.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 3:36am On Oct 29, 2020
dVIA:

I just discovered I wasted time responding to you. You are so hardened by your self diagnosed and acclaimed sickness that you can't comprehend let alone reason.

It's your right and life to rant and rave, now you can continue.

I am done with you. I forgot that whether machines are upgraded or not, they are still machines.

If I ever respond to you again, just know I am your fellow robot.

how will all this jargons recovered your lost brain kid, make your mental provide is fully available when next you want to post here

enough of displaying madness for free in public forum
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Some times i see Jonathan as a real niggarr
But most times i see him as a pussy ass niggarr with no balls

Are you the real niggar or an impostor

We don't want impostor

We need the right moniker
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2020
woleabayo:
his good work de follow him...…not that death monkey

Without the so-called 'death monkey' (according to your foolish self), Jonathan won't be there monitoring the election.

Just keep following, your messiah would come back and report to Buhari at the Villa.

Mumu!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Longman8: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
When u don't value them,Some others will surely do.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Without the so-called 'death monkey' (according to your foolish self), Jonathan won't be there monitoring the election.

Just keep following, your messiah would come back and report to Buhari at the Villa.

Mumu!

which buhari the one that was buried in saudi or which one oponu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2020
woleabayo:
which buhari the one that was buried in saudi or which one oponu

The one that your father killed and buried, but that is now resurrected abirun!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2020
I LAUGH IN SUDAN
CoolAmbience:

The one that your father killed and buried, but that is now resurrected abirun!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Man90(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]
Short memory dey worry many of you.
Go and sit down
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
Man90:

Go and sit down
[/s]

This girl is wiser than you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - By Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.