Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki (1405 Views)

Properties For Sale In Surulere/ibeju Lekki/lekki/agbara/ikorodu Etc / Real Estate Development / 1000pcs Of Old Layers For Sale @ Ibeju-lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by lucane: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2011
, ok
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2011
Hear from us how? with no phone numbers or email address(es). I bow for you ooo.
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by lucane: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2011
hello mr goodness, the whole idea of a forum is to get drop you opinion. that is what naira land is for. am not going to personally provide you with mortgage funding am i?
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by areeo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2011
Your post is too open and vague.You need to provide a direction where you want opinion to follow.
Are you looking for information on how to obtain mortgage?Or do you want to tell us how to obtain mortgage based on your own experience?Is this your job?etc etc.
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by lucane: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
I see your point aleero,

there is a new residential development going on in ibeju lekki that has gone on offer with exxon mobil staff.

at the moment it is still a bit hush hush. we are being offered a 70% mortgage on the property and a 10 year tenure at interest rates we

have being told are going to be really exiting but we have not being told yet,

the estate is located in a prime area of ibeju lekki, lagos and 4 bedroom detached houses will will be reasonablly priced.

i will be subscribing for one detached unit as we have been told it will be on a first come first serve basis.

Good luck to my Exxon Mobil Brothers and Sisters
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by areeo(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2011
ok,Lucane.Am begining to see the whole idea now.
Any opportunity for those of us on NL to benefit too?
I am interested.
That will be a big plus for us on this forum.
Such an estate will be very secure in all ramifications.
I am gainfully employed and have regular salary too.
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by lucane: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2011
hello,

its an offer normally open to only Exxon mobil staffers. but if you know someone who works there, you might be

able to ask him to but you in the loop, like subscribe on your behald (i dont know how possible that might be.)

the other option is for you to simply walk into the exxon mobil building basement and ask for the exxon mobil

cooperative office to ask if they will sign on outsiders/ individuals who will like to buy into d project. obviously the mortgage is subject to the bank being convineced that you can afford to pay them without been over streched financially.
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by areeo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
How much per plot?Do you have any idea.?
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by areeo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hi,
Tot u work for mobil or close to, or around the management of this estate.
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by lucane: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2011
only house are on offer. if u seriously are interested in it, go to their office and find out.
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by lucane: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
ms aeero, did that answer ur question,
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by lucane: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2011
Ms A.
i got your mail,
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by visuals(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2011
HELLO FRIENDS,I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE US EMBASSY ON 20TH APRIL DIS YR.I'M SCARED!HOW DO I GET THERE FROM LAGOS? HOW DO I FIND A CHEAP HOTEL OF LIKE 2K/NIGHT?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by lucane: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2011
lalalalalala
Re: new estate development selling now!!! ibeju lekki by lucane: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2011
wonderful opportunity to be a property owner

(1) (Reply)

Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine,roofing Sheet Making Machine / Make $15-$20 Daily To Your Payza Account / Just1k.ng: Nigeria's Online Market Place Now Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.