Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

How To Connect Canon MG2922 Printer To Laptop? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Connect Canon MG2922 Printer To Laptop? (215 Views)

How Can I Connect My HP Officejet Wireless Printer To My Android Phone / Power Bank To Laptop Charger Cable / How To Connect Canon PIXMA MG3620 To Wireless Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Canon MG2922 Printer To Laptop? by chloejerrison(f): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2020
First of all, congratulations on buying a new brand Canon MG2922 printer. After unboxing your new printer, there’s a certain Canon PIXMA MG2922 wireless setup process you need to follow. Here’s how:

• First, connect the printer’s cable with a power source.
• Turn your printer on.
• Now, insert the installation CD/DVD into your PC and start installing the required drivers for your printer to operate from the laptop.
• After complete the installation, start printing to make sure the drivers have been installed successfully.

If there is help needed, you can contact our executive professional straight away.
Re: How To Connect Canon MG2922 Printer To Laptop? by LewisH95: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer-top till the lamp flashes once. Step 2: The lamp next to the WiFi button also flashes blue. After this, go to the access point and press the WPS button within two minutes. As the connection between laptop and printer appears, flashing of Wi-Fi lamps and power will stop.

(1) (Reply)

1.5mm Length 1.5M Width Desoldering Braid Welding Solder Remover Wire Lead Cord / Iphone Xr Chip Unlock (white And Red) soldout / Infinix Hot 6x For Sale In PH 09046035944

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.