Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,735 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Sale Of My Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sale Of My Company (538 Views)

FG Approves Sale Of NITEL/MTEL For $252m / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of My Company by oaklandm: 1:01am On Mar 11, 2011
i want to sell my online biz www.webzng.com
it is a bulk sms automating site,with over 400k monthly users
Re: Sale Of My Company by goodhealth: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2011
how much do you intend selling the business and why do you want to sell it?
Re: Sale Of My Company by oaklandm: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2011
two very good questions
1.the amount would be discussed with you personally,just visit the site,look around,download the usermanualto know your way around,if you like what you see,drop a message @ the contact page and we would take it from there

2.my reason for selling is due to relocation out of the country,detailss would be made clear during our interaction,thank you very much for your interest,id be waiting to hear from you,cheers

(1) (Reply)

Free Ad Placement / Get Nigeria Yellow Pages . Must Get 4 Jobseekers / Legendmfb: Introducing Easy Applicable Loan Or All : Powered By N2n For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.