Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (2520 Views)

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by pozehnani(f): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: .... by Abbeytherabbit: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Chill till the next Payment b4 u do anything

11 Likes

Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2020
Abbeytherabbit:
Chill till the next Payment b4 u do anything

Ok. God bless you for this. Thought as much. just that I don't want it to look like I'm down with it.

Thanks.
Re: .... by Holumhidey(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2020
just drop her number; she'll send you the balance by tomorrow
Re: .... by Portifar: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Look it's better you ask her now. Even if she eventually didn't honour the agreement now, she will put it at the back of her mind till next month end. All the best.

1 Like

Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Portifar:
Look it's better you ask her now. Even if she eventually didn't honour the agreement now, she will put it at the back of her mind till next month end. All the best.

Thanks. But I'm thinking she might see me as an ingrate plus I don't want to get her upset now that we are approaching Xmas period. Also getting a school that pays as at when due these days is by the grace of God because most of my colleagues are still battling their money from before the lockdown and the competition for my kind of job (partime) is also high at this period. partimers are on the lookout for good schools. So I don't want to spoil my chances. Therefore thinking of leaving it for next month.

I'm just at crossroads right now.

Thank you so much.
Re: .... by Entrepreneurrr: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Just call her and tell her about your agreement in a polite manner.

Sometimes Human beings are like that they will do something just to test u and see if u will talk, if u talk they will correct it subsequently, if u no talk they will take u for granted and continue doing it.

So its better u called and tell her that u want to remind her about your agreement.

1 Like

Re: .... by NUJABEZ: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
It is better you send her a polite text message thanking her for sending you this payment

You should then go ahead to say "I am thankful for receiving so and so pay under this agreement. I look forward to receiving the promised increase with my next pay"

6 Likes

Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:
Just call her and tell her about your agreement in a polite manner.

Sometimes Human beings are like that they will do something just to test u and see if u will talk, if u talk they will correct it subsequently, if u no talk they will take u for granted and continue doing it.

So its better u called and tell her that u want to remind her about your agreement.

Hmm... I'm in a fix right now.

Ok, thanks.
Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
NUJABEZ:
It is better you send her a polite text message thanking her for sending you this payment

You should then go ahead to say "I am thankful for receiving so and so pay under this agreement. I look forward to receiving the promised increase with my next pay"

Will this not make it sound like I'm being unappreciative? You know with all that's happening plus I didn't go this week and it's only once a week thing. So she won't say she didn't deduct it and I'm still complaining.. I Know this woman even though I've only worked a few months with her.
Re: .... by Oizee(f): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Op calm down and wait for next payment, if she repeat it again then notify her, tell her u thought it was an error for the first time and u didn't want to bother her.

4 Likes

Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oizee:
Op calm down and wait for next payment, if she repeat it again then notify her, tell her u thought it was an error for the first time and u didn't want to bother her.

Oh.. great!

Thanks sis.

1 Like

Re: .... by Blissquare(f): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Don't bother to ask. She did not forget. Schools made a lot of losses due to the cancelled term. Like you said, you might get Xmas bonus that would compensate for it. She is not taking you for granted but hoping that you understand. Since she pays when she, kindly accept it even if it seems unfair. You won't regret it. I'm 45 yrs old and not the average troll talking from lack of experience. I don't think even when structures organizations would be giving promotions this year. Be glad that you still have a job then raise it next term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blissquare:
Don't bother to ask. She did not forget. Schools made a lot of losses due to the cancelled term. Like you said, you might get Xmas bonus that would compensate for it. She is not taking you for granted but hoping that you understand. Since she pays when she, kindly accept it even if it seems unfair. You won't regret it. I'm 45 yrs old and not the average troll talking from lack of experience. I don't think even when structures organizations would be giving promotions this year. Be glad that you still have a job then raise it next term.

Wow! This is awesome Ma. I really appreciate. Amen to the bonus part.cheesy

I'm grateful to God, no doubts.

God bless you with more wisdom Ma.

1 Like

Re: .... by mylander(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
pozehnani:

Thanks. But I'm thinking she might see me as an ingrate plus I don't want to get her upset now that we are approaching Xmas period. Also getting a school that pays as at when due these days is by the grace of God because most of my colleagues are still battling their money from before the lockdown and the competition for my kind of job (partime) is also high at this period. partimers are on the lookout for good schools. So I don't want to spoil my chances. Therefore thinking of leaving it for next month.

I'm just at crossroads right now.

Thank you so much.

Thank God you know all these. Your matter is resolved already.

1 Like

Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
mylander:

Thank God you know all these. Your matter is resolved already.

Yeah, I do but I also don't want to settle for what we didn't agree.

Thanks
Re: .... by jieta: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blissquare:
Lol, you don't need to add your age you already speak wisdom.

@op, i think you have to consider this opinion, you already stated your disadvantages and i think this advice suit you best.

1 Like

Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
jieta:
Lol, you don't need to add your age you already speak wisdom.

@op, i think you have to consider this opinion, you already stated your disadvantages and i think this advice suit you best.

Ok. I will

Thanks.
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
I won't tell you what to do, because deep down you've already made up your mind. so, just follow your heart..
Re: .... by Chujor1634(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
So happy to see that you are doing everything possible to engage yourself meaningfully. God has ways of making everything Alright, i'll advice you chill a little. receive the next pay and see, then you can approach her.

1 Like

Re: .... by Foodqueen(f): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Take it easy. Cos schools owners are not finding it funny this year at all.

Alot of schools in my area have closed up.

I will advise you give her till next year.

1 Like

Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Foodqueen:
Take it easy. Cos schools owners are not finding it funny this year at all.

Alot of schools in my area have closed up.

I will advise you give her till next year.

Ok.

Thanks.
Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chujor1634:
So happy to see that you are doing everything possible to engage yourself meaningfully. God has ways of making everything Alright, i'll advice you chill a little. receive the next pay and see, then you can approach her.

Ok.

Thanks.
Re: .... by faithfull18(f): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Holumhidey:
just drop her number; she'll send you the balance by tomorrow
Re: .... by frozen70(f): 1:37am On Oct 29, 2020
pozehnani:
Please help me with this. I just got an alert from one of my schools but I'm troubled because I feel I'm being played and I don't want to be too forward and spoil a golden opportunity.

When I got the appointment to work in this school early this year, during our chat, we agreed on a price of which the owner of the school said she can only start paying from subsequent term that she will pay me a certain amount for starters (that was in second term) so,we agreed. But due to the lockdown, third term couldn't hold, so there was no room to remind her of our agreement and all that.

Now, I just got an alert from the school and they paid me the same thing I received for starters.... I called her and she confirmed the payment was from her. I thanked her but couldn't ask her immediately why she didn't do as agreed cos I don't want to look like an ingrate especially as we are just coming in from the lockdown and still didn't go this week ( because of the crises in town) but I'm worried because she might act like she forgot and want to continue paying that amount. Though the difference is not much but I feel agreement should be kept.

Now, I feel like calling her again to remind her. Would that be inconsiderate of me? Please I'm really worried and feel like a jackass right now.

You have to be considerate in this situation because some parents may not have paid school fees and the effects of lock down with end SARS are still on

Don't talk about it yet till you receive next month's salary then you will be able to ask her questions if the increase was not reflected in it

This is where the gentle man in you is required and neeeded

1 Like

Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 1:46am On Oct 29, 2020
frozen70:

You have to be considerate in this situation because some parents may not have paid school fees and the effects of lock down with end SARS are still on

Don't talk about it yet till you receive next month's salary then you will be able to ask her questions if the increase was not reflected in it

This is where the gentle man in you is required and neeeded

Hmm.. ok.

Thanks dear.
Re: .... by uchman(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dont just rush her for now,
so that you won't end up losing everything and regrets will now come in...

1 Like

Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
uchman:
Dont just rush her for now,
so that you won't end up losing everything and regrets will now come in...

Ok.
Thanks so much.
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
pozehnani:
Please help me with this. I just got an alert from one of my schools but I'm troubled because I feel I'm being played and I don't want to be too forward and spoil a golden opportunity.

When I got the appointment to work in this school early this year, during our chat, we agreed on a price of which the owner of the school said she can only start paying from subsequent term that she will pay me a certain amount for starters (that was in second term) so,we agreed. But due to the lockdown, third term couldn't hold, so there was no room to remind her of our agreement and all that.

Now, I just got an alert from the school and they paid me the same thing I received for starters.... I called her and she confirmed the payment was from her. I thanked her but couldn't ask her immediately why she didn't do as agreed cos I don't want to look like an ingrate especially as we are just coming in from the lockdown and still didn't go this week ( because of the crises in town) but I'm worried because she might act like she forgot and want to continue paying that amount. Though the difference is not much but I feel agreement should be kept.

Now, I feel like calling her again to remind her. Would that be inconsiderate of me? Please I'm really worried and feel like a jackass right now.
Demand for your salary.
Re: .... by pozehnani(f): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bendusx:

Demand for your salary.

I wanna give her till November then I'll ask her.

Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Adesuwa Is 40% Responsible For Banky W's Alleged Infidelity / How Women Contribute To Their Own Objectification. / Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.