Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m (52812 Views)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Rape in the UK After His Victim Jumped From A Window / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Jakemedg(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
emperor863:
I open this thread just to check names.

I am not disappointed.

Na dem.

I dey tell you my brother na them Hushpuppi apprentice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Philipmoon2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ipob trademark. Even before I open the thread I know it must be them.

Just look at someone's son and a future dad misbehaving cos he was given opportunity to use phone
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by dangotesmummy: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigerians never learn.theyll keep making sttup1d decisions

Always misrepresentating the few decent ones and Making it hard for these guys to trust us or want to have any dealings with us

How are you now any better from Nigerian politicians?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by massalati(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright Funny enough he nor go see one naira refund for the money We understand the huzzle very well
Them nor dey save money for the huzzle

Imposter chai you no even get vibes
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Cherez: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Miracle2020:
How more inept and disjointed can such a mind as your be?
So Nosa is IPOB and so Omale?
As daft as his polithieves
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Lamasta(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hushpeoples jail dem all the scammers
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Trueteller0147: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
This nigga loose guard. He for relocate na.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by moneyissweet(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
You get better name before?

bolaji1023:
God go punish all scammers wey dey spoil our name

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by AnanseK(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Yahoo yahoo have been legalised in nigeria

Yes by the #ENSARS Vandals and criminals
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by AnanseK(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
All Nigerian international thieves, yahoo boys, drug peddlers and other criminals are from the South and 90% of them from IPOB land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Edge1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Not disappointed in anyway... Na dem always spoiling 9ja's beautiful name. angry

You are simply irredeemable. R.I.P

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Obichukwuu: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Miracle2020:

[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by bluefilm: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
I am not happy at all.

In fact, I am hugely disappointed.

This is not the name I quickly rushed in here to confirm immediately I heard FRAUD.

Let me come and be going...
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by massalati(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Naija which way?

polithiefcians the thief us for naija and una don succeed leave this shit hole still go fall una hands nawaoo :PNaija which way?

polithiefcians the thief us for naija and una don succeed leave this shit hole still go fall una hands nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Emperor002: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
na dem you-robbers(afonja) 6000 yrs for u dia
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by bptc10: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
In a country where minimum wage is less than $100 which cannot buy you a bag of rice what do you expect it's citizens to do, this country need to be disintegrated
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Jdbrasco2: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Not disappointed in anyway... Na dem always spoiling 9ja's beautiful name. angry
They are Igbos we agree. Ofcourse they will serve the penalty. Yoruba denied Hushpuppi who they were celebrating and begging before he got caught. Yoruba = Chameleon + snitch
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by BlackRexDeus: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Omezif(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Some nigerians are very smart defrauding other people, some people are fools, me for example who born you and your parent to outwitted me talkless of defrauding. Some people are very simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by cooltola(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mr. High potency
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cherez:

How more inept and disjointed can such a mind as your be?
So Nosa is IPOB and so Omale?
As daft as his polithieves
didn't you see igbo name there? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by IMAMofWAR: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sabadon:

i miss real slawormir
na still him be this na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by ipobarecriminals: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
wink We are IPOB TOUTS grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by TheCork(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
bolaji1023:

Are u jelos? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Grandmeister(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
bolaji1023:
Bolaji travel comot osogbo for once in your life naa...so nosa na Igbo for your eye..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Sawzer(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
National Association of Name checkers, Nigeria. (NANCN)
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by nnamdi640: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Miracle2020:
Say no to tribalism.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by Sabadon(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
na still him be this na cheesy
except e change monicker cos dis wan get double "ii" plus check time of registration, d vibe different abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by princemartinsG(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
419 is today refered to as Yahoo to make it sound and seem less criminal

Engaging rituals, diabolical means and fetishism for the purpose of getting money by criminally inclined persons is what is today termed yahoo plus

It has gotten so bad that in todays Nigeria some parents advices their children and wards to engage in these crimes and vices to make ends meets, especially as successive govts has been unresponsive to the cries and hues of Nigerians for assistance

Today in Nigeria, natives of certain tribes and states readily encourage their children and youths to involve in prostitution, cultism, yahoo and money related vices
Edo and Delta states in Nigeria today has the highest number and incidences of young persons involved in crimes like cultism, yahoo especially local and armed robbery

These criminal vices are trafficked beyond the shores of Nigeria thus besmearing the reputation of the nation and casting aspersions on the credibility of our citizens abroad

VOTE FOR A CRIMELESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m by nnamdi640: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
wink We are IPOB TOUTS grin
Say no to tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Bagega In Zamfara, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.