Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Do I Recognize A Bed Bug Bite - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Recognize A Bed Bug Bite (259 Views)

The 3 Subtle Differences Between Mosquito And Bed Bug Bite / How To Recognize A Heart Attack One Month Before It Happens / How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recognize A Bed Bug Bite by pestman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
The key problem with bed bug bites is that they are ambiguous. They are often easily confused with other insect's bites such as mosquitoes, ants or fleas. It is very important with bed bug infestations that bed bugs are identified quickly to prevent the rapid spread. The main characteristics of bed bug bites are:* A red raised itchy bump with a clear centre* A red itchy bump with a dark centre and lighter swollen surrounding area.
* Small red bumps surrounded by blisters or hives.
* Any of the marks mentioned above, in areas of the skin that remain uncovered whilst you sleep.
* Marks following a unique pattern; clusters in a zig-zag formation or straight lines (these are typical bed bug patterns)
In most cases, you will not need bed bug bite treatments and like most other bites, they should disappear on there own.

Contact us for your bed bugs eradication services
Tell: 07059189619

(1) (Reply)

Will You Receive The COVID 19 Vaccine ? / COVID-19: We’re Studying New Strain Of Virus -FG / How Old Was Chioma When She Started Dating Davido.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.