Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule (1364 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
I over heard the igbo spokesperson pleading yesterday for Nigeria to give Igbos chance to rule, grin He said the Nigeria is made up of hausa , Igbo, yourba. that is only the two tribes that have been ruling Nigeria. He went ahead and said "if an Igbo man becomes Nigeria president that things will work well for good".

I laugh in Swihil; grin it will never happen. Buratai is our next president. People have been compalining about Buhari, we are the ones who voted him so why crying? I love his style of leadership and I have benefit from this government and am still benefiting. The Igbos in particular have heartless hate for Buhari. And they don't know Buhari will rule till he retires himself, if Buhari is coming for 3rd term I and my crew are ready to vote him in again. After Buhari's tenure he will hand over power to General Tukuri Buratai grin Even in this Buhari's regime they've been asking one question that "Can 200 take me to Canadan?" grin grin grin
Because of the style of his leadership no way for looting grin President Buhari have blocked all ways of looting grin by the time Buratai takes over the Igbos will now be asking "Can #5 take me to Canadan grin grin grin grin gringrin They will be tagging Donald Trump on Twitter grin grin grin grin because the ruling will be 3hot for them to bare.

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by haffaze777(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s][quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=95428879][/quote][/s]

brother can u please pass me d kwale thing u dey smoke,I wan high too

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
e be like say Igbo man impregnate ur mama come dump am run grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by Redcrafton: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
OP..did you like GEJ even as other voted him?

Didn't you stone him in Kano and carried his coffin around despite doing more for you than he did to his region?

Show any link where Buhari was stoned in the south.

I blame Lugard for joining the south and north as they have absolutely nothing in common.

The north has a lot in common with Chad and Niger republic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by HandmadeD: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cc: LordviccoDaGuru

People like you are the very essence the country is restless.

And your unborn generations will continue from where you stopped as a stupid father since you prefer stupidity over peace of mind

As if there are no ibos working with Buhari and the vice president respectively..

It's creatures like you that can't manage a common family with diverse believe and ideas.

Future Leaders ko, future Leaders ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by Ikinternational: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Are you people sure seun haven't sold this website. He seems to give less than a fuvck the way this forum is quickly degenerating

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by yarimo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
driver driver I said park make I laugh in fulani language before we proceed with our journey kikikikihahahihigagagaa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
yarimo:
driver driver I said park make I laugh in fulani language before we proceed with our journey kikikikihahahihigagagaa grin grin

grin grin grin

I never regret been a Nigerian �� we go pepper them.
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
HandmadeD:
Cc:

People like you are the very essence the country is restless.

And your unborn generations will continue from where you stopped as a stupid father since you prefer stupidity over peace of mind

As if there are no ibos working with Buhari and the vice president respectively..

It's creatures like you that can't manage a common family with diverse believe and ideas.

Future Leaders ko, future Leaders ni
[/s]
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by History555: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Op is the Media director to the president that is begging for money. I wonder which president

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by BENARI: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
azmanaty2:
e be like say Igbo man impregnate ur mama come dump am run grin

Same thing I was thinking Bro grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by Aboks(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by Moferere: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Op, who dash you Ọzubulu weed like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
History555:
Op is the Media director to the president that is begging for money. I wonder which president

Igbo Amaka grin grin

Buhari is my president, Buhari is my father
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by IGBOSON1: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
History555:

It says a lot about Nigeria and it’s claim to being ‘one cohesive and united country’, that a so called media director of the president (we all know he’s just another idle Fulani hanging around the corridors of Aso Rock) can be bold enough to make such a bigoted and ill-adviced post on social media!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin

I never regret been a Nigerian �� we go pepper them.

U go pepper them by opening threads like a she-goat on heat?? Is that how you pepper people in your village grin??
Sense is truly far from you

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by adejumobi1451: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
:Op is the Media director to the president that is begging for money. I wonder which president Igbo Amaka Buhari is my president, Buhari is my father

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
IGBOSON1:

It says a lot about Nigeria and it’s claim to being ‘one cohesive and united country’, that a so called media director of the president (we all know he’s just another idle Fulani hanging around the corridors of Aso Rock) can be bold enough to make such a bigoted and ill-adviced post on social media!

grin

Go hug transformer

Didn't you see how my colleague Femi Adesin use to harma people on social media?
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
azmanaty2:

U go pepper them by opening threads like a she-goat on heat?? Is that how you pepper people in your village grin??
Sense is truly far from you

Am in the meeting with the president u will see the result soon
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Am in the meeting with the president u will see the result soon

Its obvious u are a baby. Now run along
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by Princedapace(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
But north is still the poorest region.

Bro, are u sincerely happy the way Nigeria is? Come on, this country should have more developed than South Africa. People like u are giving these failed leaders excuses.
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
yarimo:

This one na Original Mumu.
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ignore thread.... He doesn't speak for APC, Hausa or Yoruba..... He is PDP/igbo trying his best.... Very predictable
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by fourboys: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
fool and you call Nizooria country??
Re: Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2020
[s]
fourboys:
fool and you call Nizooria country??
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 / Iboko Police Divisional Headquarters Attack By Esn/ipob / Twitter Ban : LAVERN Spencer Response To Twitter On Nigeria Banning Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.