Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Yahushua The Messiah Was With The Father From The Beginning. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahushua The Messiah Was With The Father From The Beginning. (231 Views)

Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. / CHRIST Our MESSIAH Was Murdered! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahushua The Messiah Was With The Father From The Beginning. by elated177: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

John 8:38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.

No prophet of old, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, David, Isaiah, Ezra, Nehemiah, Eliyah, Elisha, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, made such claim about himself.

Yahushua the Messiah is the Son of Yahveh Almighty. He was with the Father from the beginning. No eye has seen the Father except the eye of One who came from the Father, the Son.
Re: Yahushua The Messiah Was With The Father From The Beginning. by MuttleyLaff: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I AM?”
Peter answered, “You are the Christ.”
"
- Mark 8:29

"2Now Judas also, who was betraying Him, knew the place, for Jesus had often met there with His disciples.
3Judas then, having received the Roman cohort and officers from the chief priests and the Pharisees, came there with lanterns and torches and weapons.
4So Jesus, knowing all the things that were coming upon Him, went forth and said to them, “Whom do you seek?”
5They answered Him, “Jesus the Nazarene.” He said to them, “I AM He.
And Judas also, who was betraying Him, was standing with them.
6So when He said to them, “I AM He,” they drew back and fell to the ground."
- John 18:2-6

See Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, at Mark 8:2, dropping subtle hints and leaving telltale signs that He is YHWH, lmso.

The striking, absolute and overwhelming power of the pronouncing "I AM" (i.e. ehyeh, from Ehyeh Asher-Ehyeh, I AM that I AM aka YHWH) at John 18:5-6, caught them by surprise, that the extent of the effect of "I AM," made them go backward and yakata fall to the ground. Praise God. Alleluia.
Re: Yahushua The Messiah Was With The Father From The Beginning. by elated177: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
No prophet of old ever claimed to had been in the presence of the Father.
Re: Yahushua The Messiah Was With The Father From The Beginning. by elated177: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2020
Let the Truth set you free.
Re: Yahushua The Messiah Was With The Father From The Beginning. by elated177: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Bishop Suspended For Allegedly Sleeping With Wife Of Another Priest / 2020 PROPHECIES - WERE THEY ALL LIES ? ? ? ? / Finally Made Peace With My Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.