Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) (78807 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 6:12am On Oct 31, 2020
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis....]
How could Muslims insult Jesus (Isa) when he's a recognised prophet in Islam?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Gainman: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
cooltola:

Just because something is not offensive to you just not mean it does not offend others. If a white man call you a nigga, the probability for you to get offended is high, but a black man call u a nigga, the probability for you to get offended is low. My point to you is drawing a cartoon of Muhammed offends many Muslims worldwide, so respect their belief no matter how stupid or unreasonable it sounds to you. If something offends a group of people, why push the trigger by doing such action. When rat bite snake tail, na plava he dey find. For the man that killed, i hope those who kill him will be presecuted. Better to live in peace that create unnecessary wahala. And for your information , majority of Muslim are not terrorist,many muslims hate terrorism , bloodshed with a passion. Many muslims are victims of terrorisms and will do anything to stop terrorism. So stop generalizing
I did not know I was talking to a radical muslim. so to u it right to get offended to d point of killing someone. I see u support killings. muslims did not protest for d killing but protesting on what Macron said. Is that not stupidity and wickedness from muslims. if u get offended then u leave. why claiming wrong right in another people's territory. So France was wrong to accommodate you muslims abi. Wherever u people dominate, u make life unbearable for people with another faith, even with yourself too. If muslims are truly peaceful, no one will insult muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by cooltola(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Gainman:
I did not know I was talking to a radical muslim. so to u it right to get offended to d point of killing someone. I see u support killings. muslims did not protest for d killing but protesting on what Macron said. Is that not stupidity and wickedness from muslims. if u get offended then u leave. why claiming wrong right in another people's territory. So France was wrong to accommodate you muslims abi. Wherever u people dominate, u make life unbearable for people with another faith, even with yourself too. If muslims are truly peaceful, no one will insult muhammad.

Jumping to conclusion without fully reading what I wrote earlier . I DO NOT SUPPORT the killing of any human beings in the name of any religion. Maybe u did not read when I wrote earlier "For the man that was killed, i hope they or the killers will be persecuted." I am not a Muslim by the way. Again i will write this as plain as possible. Do not find unneccessary wahala, Muslim do not like any cartoons of their prophet Muhammed or anyone joking about their prophet Muhanmed anywhere in the world. It does not matter if it is france, Japan , russia ,China , USA ,Nigeria or Moon. It offends them and one should respect their beliefs as simple as ABC.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by awulio(f): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Gainman:
my guy Nigeria mentality dey your brain. We are talking of Europe here. Place where there is freedom of speech. U are free to talk against any religion. Here in Nigeria ,we see Christianity and Islam as d superior religion. You better open your brain beyond Naija. You don't fight for God if u trust in Him.

Firstly I’m a woman, secondly I lived in nigeria for only the first 4 years of my life. So I 100% do not have a Nigerian mentality. I live in America so you the one that needs to stop having a Nigerian mentality. Outside of nigeria there are 100s of other religions. I have Muslim, Jewish, Christian and Hindu friends. When you live outside of nigeria you learn to live with people from other religions. Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility also. In America you can loose your job if you speak against someone’s religion at work. Someone lost his job for speaking against Jews but there’s freedom of speech here
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by awulio(f): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
I don’t justify the killing, that was wrong. All I’m saying is religion should never be used for mockery. The teacher knew what could happen and she still did it. We need to learn to tolerate

egobetatoday:

if you are true to yourself you will know that Christian's did not behead anybody after that movie. I was very pissed too about the gay jesus movie, but I asked myself what Jesus would do. The answer was he will forgive the actors and everyone involved. But what would the muslims do? Shouting about like rabid animals and beheading people? Have you condemned the beheading of the man? You cant always control what people want to say or do but you can control HOW YOU REACT TO IT. sadly muslims first reaction is to kill. why so?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
When it comes to tolerance and humanity, a religion we all know fails terribly at this and many of their followers do not hesitate to murder other humans based on their speech, dressing and actions.

The recent violent tragedy at France calls for drastic actions by their government to curb this perpetration by taking necessary steps involving immigration controls and mass deportation.

PS: No Religion is an earth government!
Taking the law into the hands of followers to murder humans for any reason whatsoever in a western country is highly interesting. This has continued for decades and so many crimes, adoptions (Chibok girls), bombings (think 911) and many others are all pointing in affiliation with this 'peaceful'
religion.

They constitute a single group on earth and can't command the way of life they like for everyone. it is quite flabbergasting to think of these happening in foreign (and western) countries that embraced them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think of the life of our beloved Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab AKA "Underwear Bomber" who, at the age of 23, wanted to kill over 200 people in an aeroplane heading to the west. Read about him https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar_Farouk_Abdulmutallab
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
charlsecy:
How could Muslims insult Jesus (Isa) when he's a recognised prophet in Islam?

This is done all the time. Take a look at this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5827026/when-el-rufai-rained-insults-jesus
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
egobetatoday:

oh, u mean Jesus and his disciples spread Christianity by fighting a war?
... and think about eternity and make a conscious effort to seek out the truth so that they can make heaven when they die.

You ... are more interested in proving a fact on earth, not minding if it will land you in hell eventually. Remember, you have a limited time on earth, at most 100/120 years. After that, your soul lives forever.

You should be more concerned where your soul will spend its eternity. eternity is several thousand yrs. You should be more concerned in identifying the road to eternity yourself, that's if you love yourself sha. The pple you people kill for blasphemy were meant to die only once. So also will everyone die once. You should be more concerned of the afterlife because there is no repentance at that time, not beheading and killing people that you believe blasphemed your prophet just to satisfy your body, body which you will leave to decompose in the soil.

I don't know where you're from.. This, however, is one of the best religion comment I have seen in my life.

I have edited it to remove some content....I don't want unwarranted wahala.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
@Nobody, @CoderX
This is done all the time. Take a look at this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5827026/when-el-rufai-rained-insults-jesus
Please read the post by El-Rufia again with a better understanding and plain mind.

If you're careful enough, you should understand el-Rufia was only stressing Maku's, Abati's and Okupe's blind eagerness to defend Jonathan's government [or "incompetence"].
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by africatv: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Anti-France protests grow in Muslim world
Thousands of Muslims have staged rallies in different countries across the world, including Bangladesh, Pakistan, Lebanon, Palestine, and India, to condemn France’s anti-Islam stance.
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/20534
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:11am On Nov 02, 2020
egobetatoday:

If you were half as wise you would have known that christianity started after christ, not before. shame on the cultist beheaders called muslims!

In that case, I suppose that Yahweh will put David and Moses in hell, right?

This is exactly how stupid you sound. Unless you want to tell me that the bible celebrates condemned men
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2020
Saltzman00:
becos david was not the son of God sent to die for the sins of you and i ...better still we arent called davidtians, or mosestians...we are Christians meaning CHRISTLIKE...we act and live ourlives like christ taught us too...always forgive and preach love...not going around beheading people who said or had a different idea or opinion about a mortal like me and you whatsoever

So that means David is going to hell right? Also, that god is the one that commanded David, so it is also safe to say that Yahweh, just like David, are bloodsucking rapists that out to be in hell.

Go and read the Old Testament and tell me that your religion doesn't preach violence. You can't deceive everyone
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2020
egobetatoday:

Do you think we CHRISTIANS bother if you say all Christian's are cultists and prostitutes? Are those cultists and prostitutes behaving like Jesus Christ? If d answer is No then we dont care? But are boko haram behaving like Prophet Muhammad by going to war and beheading people ? YES! Dont worry, we won't behead you for saying such. We are Christian's (christ_like

As long as you are doing exactly what Yahweh and his apostles (David, Moses, etc) did (killings and mass rape), you are in no position to pretend to be good. Let's leave that to buddhists and the rest, but your religion has no value for humanity
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2020
abduljabbar4:

As long as you are doing exactly what Yahweh and his apostles (David, Moses, etc) did (killings and mass rape), you are in no position to pretend to be good. Let's leave that to buddhists and the rest, but your religion has no value for humanity
I hope you know that Dawud (David), Musa (Moses) are your honourable prophets?

Do not speak ill of Allah's prophets or Allah's wrath will be on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2020
abduljabbar4:

So that means David is going to hell right? Also, that god is the one that commanded David, so it is also safe to say that Yahweh, just like David, are bloodsucking rapists that out to be in hell.

Go and read the Old Testament and tell me that your religion doesn't preach violence. You can't deceive everyone
Do not speak ill of the Torah(Old Testament ) the book of the Jews,the book of Dawud (David) and the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the Holy Quran says that these books were God's words in Quran 3:3. Quran 10:94 Quran 5:46 and Quran 5:44
Or Allah's wrath will fall on you
Quran 40:70-72, Quran 29:46 has a message from Allah to you.
Don't you know Christians follow Christ Jesus and only abide by His Gospel .The Gospel of Jesus Christ preaches against violence .in the New Testament.
Christians don't go about killing people on behalf of Jesus Christ but you lots go about inciting violent acts in form of terrorism even in foreign lands under the guise of fighting for a Prophet who is a sinner.
Prophet Muhammad was a sinner according to the Hadiths Sahil al -Bukhari 319 and 6307 where as Jesus Christ on the hand was sinless 1 John 3:5,2 Corinthians 5:21 and Quran 19:19 ,Sahil al -Bukhari 3286. So you dare not compare Jesus who is divine to Prophet Muhammad who is just a mare mortal.
Again do not speak ill of the Holy Bible

Pretender why don't you focus on the New Testament and Jesus Christ?
Do Christians follow the life of Moses and David?
Did you see anything like Christianity in Old Testament?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Jakemedg:

Do not speak ill of the Torah(Old Testament ) the book of the Jews,the book of Dawud (David) and the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the Holy Quran says that these books were God's words in Quran 3:3. Quran 10:94 Quran 5:46 and Quran 5:44
Or Allah's wrath will fall on you
Quran 40:70-72, Quran 29:46 has a message from Allah to you.
Don't you know Christians follow Christ Jesus and only abide by His Gospel .The Gospel of Jesus Christ preaches against violence .in the New Testament.
Christians don't go about killing people on behalf of Jesus Christ but you lots go about inciting violent acts in form of terrorism even in foreign lands under the guise of fighting for a Prophet who is a sinner.
Prophet Muhammad was a sinner according to the Hadiths Sahil al -Bukhari 319 and 6307 where as Jesus Christ on the hand was sinless 1 John 3:5,2 Corinthians 5:21 and Quran 19:19 ,Sahil al -Bukhari 3286. So you dare not compare Jesus who is divine to Prophet Muhammad who is just a mare mortal.
Again do not speak ill of the Holy Bible

Pretender why don't you focus on the New Testament and Jesus Christ?
Do Christians follow the life of Moses and David?
Did you see anything like Christianity in Old Testament?

If you want to quote the Qur'an for me, then you should also be ready to accept that your Jesus isn't God, and that he is merely a prophet of Allah but as long as you are not ready to accept these, then keep Islam out of this. Afterall, I never denied that prophet Muhammad went to war.

The big question is, why does Yahweh keep these merciless killers (Moses and David) in high regard, why do you followers of peaceful Christ respect these merciless killers, but condemn Muhammad for being a killer? Don't you think that exposes your hypocrisy?

I will not stop talking about the old Testament as long as it was revealed by the same Yahweh that is pretending to be a god of peace. Or are you telling me that after commanding massacres, rape, looting and robbery, he repented, asked another god for forgiveness and created Jesus?

This alone should tell you how ridiculous you sound.

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2020
Jakemedg:

I hope you know that Dawud (David), Musa (Moses) are your honourable prophets?

Do not speak ill of Allah's prophets or Allah's wrath will be on you

Just mind your business please. Go and read what their biblical version says about these noble prophets before you come here to form "Mr Holy" for me. I know exactly what im doing
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
egobetatoday:

How can Jesus christ be shouting to allah the god of the moon and star worshipped by idol worshippers in Arabia even before muhammad was born? Keep deceiving yourself, retard! Islam requires that you behead people to be saved. Deluded set of pple, I tell you. Islam can continue after I die. It is the muslims that believe they belong to the earth and must dominate it. Christians belong to heaven and will dominate heaven. Every christian know the earth is a passing phase. At most hundred yrs and we die and begin eternity with God. Muslims dont know this. Muslims can dominate the earth if they want, the earth will be destroyed on the last day with the muslims. They will perish with the prophet who deceived them that they are to pass judgement on humans on earth. Only God is the judge and should pass judgement on humans. Make no mistake, anyone who kills will go to hell except he repents before he dies.
you are one of hell of an animal that God regretted he created. You deserve to live with gibbons cos you think like one, if you are not deluded, how can God kill God to please God. Your religion is for the brainless.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Drsmartphilips:
you are one of hell of an animal that God regretted he created. You deserve to live with gibbons cos you think like one, if you are not deluded, how can God kill God to please God. Your religion is for the brainless.

hehehehehehaha okay. All I was trying to let know is that u have a soul that will live for ever and ever (eternity) either in heaven or hell. After pleasing your body on earth how do you intend to please your soul? Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
awulio:
I don’t justify the killing, that was wrong. All I’m saying is religion should never be used for mockery. The teacher knew what could happen and she still did it. We need to learn to tolerate

definitely religion should not be used for mockery. But how do muslims feel defending your religion in the face of all these beheadings which threatens the reputation of your religion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
egobetatoday:

hehehehehehaha okay. All I was trying to let know is that u have a soul that will live for ever and ever (eternity) either in heaven or hell. After pleasing your body on earth how do you intend to please your soul? Peace.
leave me with how i please my soul, i dont worship a dumb God
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Drsmartphilips:
leave me with how i please my soul, i dont worship a dumb God

it doesn't affect me. it is not my soul. it was just a warning/expose

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
hanity:
This should be enough.

hello are u free on saturday? smiley
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Boxer007:

hello are u free on saturday? smiley
What for?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2021
hanity:

What for?

Am bored, so need babe to enjoy. If u dont want sexx then u can juss allow me to press & i will pay u 3000 naira, cash. Deal? cheesy
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2021
Boxer007:

Am bored, so need babe to enjoy. If u dont want sexx then u can juss allow me to press & i will pay u 3000 naira, cash. Deal? cheesy

Please let's be so nice to respect each other.Just because it's a faceless forum doesn't mean you should say stuff you won't be able to say to my face to me.

So you're bored?Go get a job.
You're Hot?Go get married!

Please don't let this repeat itself.
Please!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2021
hanity:

Please let's be so nice to respect each other.Just because it's a faceless forum doesn't mean you should say stuff you won't be able to say to my face to me.

Please!!!!!!

angry
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2021
hanity:

Please!!!!!!

^^^atitude all read?..and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland. This is the problem wit yor types & this is why u remain single.
did i ask u for story? I need a babe to press & enjoy & in return, I say I will be a gentleman & giv u 3000 naira for yor hard work. but instead of been gratefull, u come up wit atitude like u all that. Are u Beyansi? NO!! are u lightskin? NO!!!! are u even half cast?? FUK NO. Please growwup gademmit. I can easily pul any chicks I want, u included. I have been to London, drive nice cars & i have money. Please, all i need is a babe to enjoy & u should be happy I chooose u. U are jusst about to loose a shance to get free 3000 naira cash. This is yor last shace, 4real. I am not even askin for sexxx so please growwup. I juss want to enjoy u so I can press u. is that too much to ask? Wot is wrong wit people like u for God sake gadeemit. How do u expet to find man behavin like childrens. Grow up please. PREACH! angry
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Sulele04(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
hanity:

Please!!!!!!
Hello sister.
I want to advice you to ignore that dude, he a known pervert here on nairaland, check all his posts he always chats up random females here on nl just to direspect and sexualize them.
Ignore it don't feed it, It's a troll.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast / Meet Trump's Daughter "Ivanka Trump" - Her Biography And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.