Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike (5737 Views)

Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters / Bishop Ndubisi Obi: Leave IPOB/ESN Alone, Go After Bandits & Terrorists / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by samunaka: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
PORTHARCOURT — Former governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, has faulted the order issued by Governor Nyesom Wike against members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in Rivers State.

Wike had on Monday charged the 23 council chairmen, and youths in the state to fish members of IPOB, over the violence that erupted nationwide following the #EndSARS protest.

Amaechi the Nigeriaʼs Minister of Transportation, who faulted Wike’s action in Abuja on Tuesday, asked the governor to focus on the real problem in Rivers State and leave IPOB.

He stated that Fulani herdsmen are one of the major problem the people of Rivers State are facing.

The minister said; “It is very funny that Wike has decided to leave his administrative works to arrest and kill innocent people of obigbo in Rivers State

“What have Wike done for Obigbo people since he took over as the governor of Rivers State.

“Instead of him to attack innocent obigbo people, let him go after those Herdsmen killing People in Rivers State or better still go after those with oil well who are not indigenous people of his state”.

https://dailytimetv.com/amp/leave-ipob-go-after-herdsmen-killing-people-in-rivers-state-amaechi-tells-wike/?__twitter_impression=true

see what this lunatic is vomiting, a federal minister openly supporting a sessionist group, these are the kind of hypocrites the president is entrusting the destiny of the nation with.
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Eastlink(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
PreyingMantis:
An Nwafor No Igbo man will write that. Continue exposing your sorry arse
So you’ve change moniker Vanbonnatel. Aturu ohia! Is this how foolish you’ve become? Ngwa clap for yourself aturu IPOB. If you like gather your fellow IPOB miscreants, I full ground.
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Eastlink(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I was actually believing that guy until he goofed there ,that guy na pure fake Eastlink you are fake
You see how stupid you are! You wish I was Yoruba, but I’m sorry I’m a full blooded nwafor. Strong one for that matter.
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by PreyingMantis(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Eastlink:
So you’ve change moniker Vanbonnatel. Aturu ohia! Is this how foolish you’ve become? Ngwa clap for yourself aturu IPOB.
You're a goat! Vanbonnatel ko, Van Der Ser ni!
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Eastlink(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
PreyingMantis:
You're a goat! Vanbonnatel ko, Van Der Ser ni!
Aturu awusa. You’ll receive a ban now as you no want get sense.
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by PreyingMantis(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Eastlink:
Aturu awusa. You’ll receive a ban now as you no want get sense.
Na you go press the ban button?
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Eastlink(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Na you go press the ban button?
So you no look well, you want to engage. Your fellow IPOB miscreants didn't tell you scores.
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
You see how stupid you are! You wish I was Yoruba, but I’m sorry I’m a full blooded nwafor. Strong one for that matter.
fake Yoruba muslim I sight your 30cm skull oooo ozu
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by ludd2018: 4:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Wike picked up a wrong fight . He ought to have held meeting with IPOB . Ipob is a big force in SS and SE . Wike cant win this fight

1 Like

Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Yebosola(m): 5:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Inasamuch as I admire Ameachi as the best thing to have happened to my state, I’ll advice him not to involve himself in IPOB matter.

Please my man, stay clear of IPOB miscreants. You should allow Wike they love so much deal with them, afterall these same clowns were sent by their paymasters to beat you up last year. Learn from Ekweremadu and allow the likes of Abaribe speak for their boys. A word is enough for the wise.

I don't believe it, check the source of that news.
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Udomajesty: 5:19am On Oct 29, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
PORTHARCOURT — Former governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, has faulted the order issued by Governor Nyesom Wike against members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in Rivers State.

Wike had on Monday charged the 23 council chairmen, and youths in the state to fish members of IPOB, over the violence that erupted nationwide following the #EndSARS protest.

Amaechi the Nigeriaʼs Minister of Transportation, who faulted Wike’s action in Abuja on Tuesday, asked the governor to focus on the real problem in Rivers State and leave IPOB.

He stated that Fulani herdsmen are one of the major problem the people of Rivers State are facing.

The minister said; “It is very funny that Wike has decided to leave his administrative works to arrest and kill innocent people of obigbo in Rivers State

“What have Wike done for Obigbo people since he took over as the governor of Rivers State.

“Instead of him to attack innocent obigbo people, let him go after those Herdsmen killing People in Rivers State or better still go after those with oil well who are not indigenous people of his state”.

https://dailytimetv.com/amp/leave-ipob-go-after-herdsmen-killing-people-in-rivers-state-amaechi-tells-wike/?__twitter_impression=true

Ameachi tries to be reasonable after a long time...

1 Like

Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Gandollaar(f): 6:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Racoon:
grin Confusion has set in.Let me see how Bubu will react.
. Does he read?

1 Like

Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Thank you! I am glad my community, Odufor-Etche has light. Same cannot be said for most other communities. In Akpoku-Etche a 40years old man has never slept with NEPA light all his life. Federal Road network Ieading to Imo state is cut off. The people are tired.

Some parts of the roads have been repaired though.....but some are really bad....

Etche really needs to come together and mobile themselves to push for a better Etche....

The last time I passed there, I saw one of the schools and I was really ashamed.....

The school if maintained would have been really great but now grass has taken over there....

You guys really need to come back home like my people did and are doing....when you guys come back home, then you all will be able to draw out plans on how to make Etche great....

Sincerely, Etche looks more like an abandoned town...

But enough you guys have over 5 oil wells coming from Etche.....

You guys need to re-strategize.....

The world is moving forward....

From what i saw which may not be correct, it seems the people are comfortable the way it is...

Cos looking at their living environment, I don't think within the last three years I've seen such types of buildings in my village....

There's more to be done....

If you guys are really ready, u can help you with some ideas.. ..

1 Like

Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Xavfra:

Some parts of the roads have been repaired though.....but some are really bad....

Etche really needs to come together and mobile themselves to push for a better Etche....

The last time I passed there, I saw one of the schools and I was really ashamed.....

The school if maintained would have been really great but now grass has taken over there....

You guys really need to come back home like my people did and are doing....when you guys come back home, then you all will be able to draw out plans on how to make Etche great....

Sincerely, Etche looks more like an abandoned town...

But enough you guys have over 5 oil wells coming from Etche.....

You guys need to re-strategize.....

The world is moving forward....

From what i saw which may not be correct, it seems the people are comfortable the way it is...

Cos looking at their living environment, I don't think within the last three years I've seen such types of buildings in my village....

There's more to be done....

If you guys are really ready, u can help you with some ideas.. ..
where are u from?

1 Like

Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Akpu1981: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2020
You people are very stupid, why wike we not go after Fulani headsmen that been slaughter human beings sorry for you people that been supporting useless statement from wike because of ordinary vice slot then promise him, look at zamfara state that sell they gold to cbn no body talk but your oil is a national cake useless people you people we be slave forever in this useless country

1 Like

Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
where are u from?

Imo state

Why are you asking ?

1 Like

Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Xavfra:

Imo state

Why are you asking ?
Ok. Imo shares a boundary with Umuoyo-etche. another community with no road

2 Likes

Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by hammerFC: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZAilVOybE

THIS ANIMAL, WIKE, SAID RIVERS STATE IS ACCOMODATING AND THEY ACCOMMODATE IGBO.

DOES HE THINK THE WHOLE RIVERS STATE BELONG TO IKWERE ?

IN OBIGBO, FULANI ATTACKED WOMEN, MURDERING AND RAPING THEM.

IPOB RESPOND AND WIKE DEPLOY ARMY TO OBIIGBO AND INSIST THE ARMY WILL REMAIN THERE INDEFINITELY.

TOMORROW, WEN POWER SHIFT AGAIN AND WE VISIT IKWERE ENCLAVE WITH DEATH, THEY WILL SAY GOD WAT IS HAPPENING.

AMAECHI HAVE TOLD HIM TO LEAVE IPOB AND GO AFTER FULANI HERDSMEN, BECOS AMAEACHI KNOWS WAT FULANI ARE UPTO ACROSS IGBOLAND, FROM ENUGU TO ANAMBRA, IMO, EBONYI AND ABIA.

WIKE WANT TO BASTARDISE OBIIGBO, BECOS THEY ARE NOT DENYING IGBO LIKE HIS IKWERE BASTARDS.

WAT GOES AROUND WILL SURELY COME AROUND, WE ARE THE LARGER BODY, WE WILL SHOW THEM.

AND AS FOR WIKE, WE WILL GET HIM.

1 Like

Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Jdbrasco2: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Amaechi can never be an IPOB tout. He’s far intellectually and politically advanced to mingle with miscreants.
But you are the least among intelligent people for writing this. Freedom is a fundamental human right! Coward
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by EMMY76: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wike has since pledged his allegiance to the fulani sokoto caliphate.
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by EMMY76: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Unik3030:
see that madness of beating elected leaders u better limit it to south east politicians cos e go shock u d day wey u go beat any politician not from d 5 eastern states

What else can u guys do than to attack innocent igbo people in ur areas?
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Annie939(f): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
fake news
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Eastlink(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yebosola:

I don't believe it, check the source of that news.
Ok! I didn't even check properly. IPOB and fake news
Re: Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Ok. Imo shares a boundary with Umuoyo-etche. another community with no road

The road is really terrible till that Amala side just before entering Imo state.....

There needs to be real development meetings to further the progress of Etche.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Injures Four In Bauchi! / Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections / American Military History (in Brief)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.