Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. (1484 Views)

It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] / Top 5 Reasons Why People Believe Buhari Is Dead And The Hidden 'truth' / I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Lipscomb(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
I have been seeing a fake news spreading across the internet these days. Although its not a new story because Nnamdi kanu made the proclamation in 2018.

Meanwhile Kanu claimed that Buhari is dead and the person in Aso rock is a Sudanese man. Seriously I dont know that some people are so dumb in this way.

So a Sudanese will govern Nigeria and you think a Kastina man will happy about killings in the state without challenging the so called El Sudan?

Nigeria is the most dangerous country to govern in the world. We aren't daft even if Igbos and its leaders daft.
If Buhari die today I swear it will not escape that very day before they will make announcement.

Lol Nigeria politicians that so selfish will never hesitate to let Nigerians know. The international community wouldn't allow that to happen. Let this be know to Igbos and their co-travellers that Buhari is heatley and hale .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Lipscomb(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Moderators feel free to delete this topic as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Southwest2023: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin cheesy only a fool will believe this. Although ibos are really daft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Wawelexy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Buhari isn't dead....

But then, he isn't hale and healthy as well...

Yes there is a sudanese in Aso Rock too, Buhari look alike called Jubril...

Buhari health status is being hidden by top politicians...

Jubril has been the one addressing the nation cos buhari isn't strong enough to do that...

Buhari is still alive, but we also have Jubril, a sudanese at Aso rock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Lipscomb(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Stop contradicting yourself boy.
Wawelexy:
Buhari isn't dead....

Jubril has been the one addressing the nation cos buhari isn't strong enough to do that...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Lipscomb(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Please stop making a derogatory statement.
Southwest2023:
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by mbaise1000: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
that people like the poster are trying very hard to discredit this story point to the fact that it's likely correct, that none of them has tried to defend it with the simplest facts which will kill the story once and for all like encouraging the man in aso rock to come out and speak in his native tongue which is supposed to be fulfude, or come out and answer reporters questions face to face or do a simple DNA test, these are the things we neutrals want to hear FROM the defenders of this story, I am not saying that the story is correct or not but some of us are intelligent enough to make our own conclusions, insulting kanu and those that choose to agree with him is not going to take this story away

8 Likes

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by psucc(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wawelexy:
Buhari isn't dead....

So in all, Buhari is dead alive?

3 Likes

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by GeneralStan(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Well you are agreeing to the fact that whoever has been addressing Nigerians isn't Buhari.... And He ain't running this country either...,
The truth will bared in full very soon....
#Truth_is_a_seed!

1 Like

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Southwest2023: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shut up there.
Lipscomb:
Please stop making a derogatory statement.
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Southwest2023: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Buhari is much alive and hale.
psucc:
So in all, Buhari is dead alive?
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Southwest2023: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Trash ipob are brainless.
mbaise1000:
that people like the poster are trying very hard to discredit this story point to the fact that it's likely correct, that none of them has tried to defend it with the simplest facts which will kill the story once and for all like encouraging the man in aso rock to come out and speak in his native tongue which is supposed to be fulfude, or come out and answer reporters questions face to face or do a simple DNA test, these are the things we neutrals want to hear FROM the defenders of this story, I am not saying that the story is correct or not but some of us are intelligent enough to make our own conclusions, insulting kanu and those that choose to agree with him is not going to take this story away
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Marine54(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lipscomb:
were you not aware that president Trump called him a lifeless president when he paid him visit at White House 3yrs ago. Trump regretted inviting him to the white house afterward..

3 Likes

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by colorsofrainbow: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Southwest2023:
the North has rendered ur moniker a useless dream,ask Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by chrisxxx(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
It is not possible to have two persons who reason exactly alike. The Buhari today has always been the Buhari of old. Critics can only say he is going senile because of old age. This may not be far from the truth. However, he is alive but very weak.

1 Like

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by slimfit1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Obasanjo will be the first to talk.

1 Like

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Wawelexy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lipscomb:

How please?

I don't think what i hv written up there is hard to comprehend if one can actually read properly...
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
I hereby call on well meaning Nigerians to chase Oba Tupac back to the Lagos lagoon cool

1 Like

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by AABBIIMM(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lipscomb:
I have been seeing a fake news spreading across the internet these days. Although its not a new story because Nnamdi kanu made the proclamation in 2018.

Meanwhile Kanu claimed that Buhari is dead and the person in Aso rock is a Sudanese man. Seriously I dont know that some people are so dumb in this way.

So a Sudanese will govern Nigeria and you think a Kastina man will happy about killings in the state without challenging the so called El Sudan?

Nigeria is the most dangerous country to govern in the world. We aren't daft even if Igbos and its leaders daft.
If Buhari die today I swear it will not escape that very day before they will make announcement.

Lol Nigeria politicians that so selfish will never hesitate to let Nigerians know. The international community wouldn't allow that to happen. Let this be know to Igbos and their co-travellers that Buhari is heatley and hale .
Mr man just park well, I'm neither ipob or political. The truth is you just sworn for what you don't know, daft could you have been? Your gullibility irritates me. Buhari died in 2017 while undergoing surgery. The international community knows but allows the north to keep deceiving themselves. The day Nigeria wakes up is when you'll know that your country has ridiculed herself in the comity of nations.
No wonder, the green passport is not respected anywhere in the world, in fact they'll look at you like a thief or suspect because they know that the government that gave and issued that green passport is as fake as Nigeria. A country without president, all because you don't want to obey the rule of law that states that when a sitting president dies, the vice president takes over. See where northern greed has taken us to.
There's no two ways about it, the division of Nigeria is unavoidable, let the north go and be ruling themselves while the south go their way.
It's a shame, a big embarrassment. In fact, you and people like you are the dumbest I've ever seen for saying someone who died is still alive. I can see either you're paid or dreaming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by yoribo: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
NO PICTURES

1 Like

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by freemandela4(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Believe what you want to believe.

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Lipscomb(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin
slimfit1:
Obasanjo will be the first to talk.
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Southwest2023: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Are you okay. Southwest 2023 no shaking. [color=#990000][/color]
colorsofrainbow:
the North has rendered ur moniker a useless dream,ask Tinubu
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by chichima67791: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
:Obasanjo will be the first to talk.
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by waldigit: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Some people know Buhari more than his daughter and Wife's sister, happening in this country. It's simple only 2 possibility, He's either in a vegetable state or outrightly dead.
Either of the 2 the Cabals has breached to the people's trust and will pay dearly for it.

2 Likes

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Daprinxy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Honestly,you irritating things are the worst being I've seen so far....damn!!!!! Even without being told,your common sense would've told you that buhari died since buh because of common token of less than a $100 ,you always come here to be defending indefensible,writing rubbish, embarrassing your dead self and I wonder if you're a human being at all or a robot....ain't no ipob or whatever you called them buh here in diaspora, 95% of Nigerian people including the world powers and international communities knew that buhari died since and you need to come and see how all these white people see you guys down there....foreigners always gets irritated how Nigerian citizens should allow a dead man to be ruling them,you wouldn't know that because hatred,tribalism,wickedness and selfishness have blinded you silly beings here,you wouldn't know the damage this politicians have caused the Nigerian citizens in diaspora especially this evil and demonic regime you people always defend,you wouldn't be aware until you travel outside Nigeria and even ordinary African countries are getting on Nigerian citizens so badly as well because they also know the truth...Nigerian international passport is an abomination here in diaspora,it was badly 30% before buh this satanic regime,took it to 95%,nobody wanna have anything to do with Nigerian citizen or the passport holder...damn!!!(NB,the world powers wouldn't do anything or act until the Nigerian citizen react or demand to know who's ruling them and as for Obasanjo and co,as one idiot like you suggested,they are into the game together and letting the cats out of the bag will spoil show for all of them because they are gaining from the business..even though I expect you not to know or understand because you silly things are worst being I have seen or come across on social media...every politicians and the rich keep mute because all of them are gaining directly or indirectly and they know that once the masses know,it will spoil their businesses,hence the reason all of them kept mute since and for why PDP never talked about it,all of them are the same,they are just waiting for their turn to deceive Nigerians as usual)the people you always defend or take curses upon yourself on their behalf,knows nothing about your existence and their children live the best of their lifes here and you need to come and see the kind of cars and extravagant lifes they live here while you're languishing in poverty with a token of $100,receiving an avoidable curses out of your stupidity,hatred and foolishness..if buhari is dead and you keep on coming here to defend what you don't know,may you or your loved ones die this year...enough of all these your silly and stupid comments in the name of supporting evil out of poverty,even fighting people that wanna set you guys free from poverty,so that you will know that you worth millions and thousands of dollars and not a partly $100... Lastly,have some secret securities of some countries as friends and all of them have told me that Nigerian"EX"president Muhammed buhari is dead and they talk with facts and figures...not like your Nigeria securities you know,even gave me many proofs buh their governments wouldn't do nothing until the citizens arise,hence the reason the evil politicians tried to stop this protest by all means possible..if you still got some atom of brain left in you,I expect you to have some rethink,think twice and have a sober or deeper thinking when you're alone....wouldn't reply you until you changes buh if you continue to defend this evil government to the detriment of the lost souls out of their wickedness ,then,your end or the end of your loved ones,wouldn't elude this year,at least to taste the medicine of those mourning their loved ones ,caused by your heavenly government... A word is always enough for the wise!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by peacekante: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
AABBIIMM:
Mr man just park well, I'm neither ipob or political. The truth is you just sworn for what you don't know, daft could you have been? Your gullibility irritates me. Buhari died in 2017 while undergoing surgery. The international community knows but allows the north to keep deceiving themselves. The day Nigeria wakes up is when you'll know that your country has ridiculed herself in the comity of nations.
No wonder, the green passport is not respected anywhere in the world, in fact they'll look at you like a thief or suspect because they know that the government that gave and issued that green passport is as fake as Nigeria. A country without president, all because you don't want to obey the rule of law that states that when a sitting president dies, the vice president takes over. See where northern greed has taken us to.
There's no two ways about it, the division of Nigeria is unavoidable, let the north go and be ruling themselves while the south go their way.
It's a shame, a big embarrassment. In fact, you and people like you are the dumbest I've ever seen for saying someone who died is still alive. I can see either you're paid or dreaming.

Respect to your DAFTNESS
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Gandollaar(f): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lipscomb:
Moderators feel free to delete this topic as usual.
The original buhari is dead, end of discussion!
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by AABBIIMM(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
peacekante:

Respect to your DAFTNESS
You're discombobulated. Talking without direction is an evidence of your primitive parochial amoeboid reasoning. Don't ever quote me if you have nothing to say. At least, you'd have kept you insanely mind from being laid bare for all to see. I hope you ain't one of those who escaped from the hospital aided by hoodlums invasion. Please, go back and complete your dosage. You're pathologically crazy.
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Difrent: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Daprinxy:
Honestly,you irritating things are the worst being I've seen so far....damn!!!!! Even without being told,your common sense would've told you that buhari died since buh because of common token of less than a $100 ,you always come here to be defending indefensible,writing rubbish, embarrassing your dead self and I wonder if you're a human being at all or a robot....ain't no ipob or whatever you called them buh here in diaspora, 95% of Nigerian people including the world powers and international communities knew that buhari died since and you need to come and see how all these white people see you guys down there....foreigners always gets irritated how Nigerian citizens should allow a dead man to be ruling them,you wouldn't know that because hatred,tribalism,wickedness and selfishness have blinded you silly beings here,you wouldn't know the damage this politicians have caused the Nigerian citizens in diaspora especially this evil and demonic regime you people always defend,you wouldn't be aware until you travel outside Nigeria and even ordinary African countries are getting on Nigerian citizens so badly as well because they also know the truth...Nigerian international passport is an abomination here in diaspora,it was badly 30% before buh this satanic regime,took it to 95%,nobody wanna have anything to do with Nigerian citizen or the passport holder...damn!!!(NB,the world powers wouldn't do anything or act until the Nigerian citizen react or demand to know who's ruling them and as for Obasanjo and co,as one idiot like you suggested,they are into the game together and letting the cats out of the bag will spoil show for all of them because they are gaining from the business..even though I expect you not to know or understand because you silly things are worst being I have seen or come across on social media...every politicians and the rich keep mute because all of them are gaining directly or indirectly and they know that once the masses know,it will spoil their businesses,hence the reason all of them kept mute since and for why PDP never talked about it,all of them are the same,they are just waiting for their turn to deceive Nigerians as usual)the people you always defend or take curses upon yourself on their behalf,knows nothing about your existence and their children live the best of their lifes here and you need to come and see the kind of cars and extravagant lifes they live here while you're languishing in poverty with a token of $100,receiving an avoidable curses out of your stupidity,hatred and foolishness..if buhari is dead and you keep on coming here to defend what you don't know,may you or your loved ones die this year...enough of all these your silly and stupid comments in the name of supporting evil out of poverty,even fighting people that wanna set you guys free from poverty,so that you will know that you worth millions and thousands of dollars and not a partly $100... Lastly,have some secret securities of some countries as friends and all of them have told me that Nigerian"EX"president Muhammed buhari is dead and they talk with facts and figures...not like your Nigeria securities you know,even gave me many proofs buh their governments wouldn't do nothing until the citizens arise,hence the reason the evil politicians tried to stop this protest by all means possible..if you still got some atom of brain left in you,I expect you to have some rethink,think twice and have a sober or deeper thinking when you're alone....wouldn't reply you until you changes buh if you continue to defend this evil government to the detriment of the lost souls out of their wickedness ,then,your end or the end of your loved ones,wouldn't elude this year,at least to taste the medicine of those mourning their loved ones ,caused by your heavenly government... A word is always enough for the wise!!!!

Okay.
but you should also agree that THERE WAS NO MASSACRE IN LEKKI, NO DEAD BODIES AND RELATIVES OF VICTIMS
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Lipscomb(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
A wicked soul like you. Nnamdi kanu is your mentor not surprised though.
Gandollaar:
The original buhari is dead, end of discussion!
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by onyfrank: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Can this tiny elastic fold a human ear like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

90 DAY UNLTIMATUM GIVEN TO GOVT RE: FORCE MAJEURE OR ELSE NIGERIA ENDS - NINAS / Garba Shehu Is Subtly Inciting Muslims Against Christians. / Igbo Origin: Eze Nri, The Nris, Aguleri, Umuleri, Etc Migrated From Igala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.