Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why Your Paypal Account Is Always Limited - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Why Your Paypal Account Is Always Limited (302 Views)

Get Your Paypal Account Ready In 15min / Chinese Bank Account & Alipay Account Is Available, Bulk RMB NEEDED / Need Your Paypal Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Paypal Account Is Always Limited by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hello guys...how's business and hope you're all doing great.

Today, I'm going to make a brief guide to why your account is always limited on PayPal.

Let's move on.
It's no new news that PayPal has placed a restriction on Nigerians having access to creating a working PayPal account. But then, we all need it for our business especially at moment like this when making money in other currency is the most sincere advice you'll ever get.

I created my first PayPal account back then in 2016 and along the line, it got limited for too much funds coming in, and this is because there is a limit to how much you can get a a time and at max in a month.

I'm sure most of you don't know.
When you drop your business details to PayPal, a particular amount was assumed by PayPal to be the maximum amount you get...so the moment you start getting more than their ranged amount...your account will be restricted and that's you're always asked for ID verification.

If you've experienced this before, it's always obvious that the often solution is creating another PayPal account...

It's not new you can not create a working PayPal in Nigeria so there are other means to creating a verified PayPal account.

This mistake is always made when creating your PayPal account, you've forgotten you selected business account, and you don't know PayPal has a business section for account created as business, where you can do some extra tweak.

This is why your account gets suspended and restricted easily.

I must say this, the moment you don't set this up correctly when creating your account, this is often done when you've verified your mail, and signed into your account.

If you're experiencing this, it's really bad for business, and can affects your present PayPal account.

However, I'm here to help you, if you have created an account previously and you got limited, or you need to create a new one, kindly inbox me on WhatsApp https:///2348142740029 I won't create for you, but teach you how it's done and also teach you how to withdraw to your local bank account directly from PayPal without having to sell your funds.

After this, you can continue to use your PayPal account without fear.

PS. The disclaimer to this is, it doesn't save you from PayPal policy, if you violate their policy or the stupid nonsense they do hit you, it's all on you.

However, with the account you will create, and following my instructions, you won have issues with PayPal or account limiting issues.

Note: it wi cost you just N2,000 and if at the end you don't seem to find value, I'll refund you...!
T&C Applied!
Re: Why Your Paypal Account Is Always Limited by Holatunde111(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Hello guys...how's business and hope you're all doing great.

Today, I'm going to make a brief guide to why your account is always limited on paypal.

Let's move on.
It's no new news that paypal has placed a restriction on Nigerians having access to creating a working paypal account. But then, we all need it for our business especially at moment like this when making money in other currency is the most sincere advice you'll ever get.

I created my first paypal account back then in 2016 and along the line, it got limited for too much funds coming in, and this is because there is a limit to how much you can get a a time and at max in a month.

I'm sure most of you don't know.
When you drop your business details to paypal, a particular amount was assumed by paypal to be the maximum amount you get...so the moment you start getting more than their ranged amount...your account will be restricted and that's you're always asked for ID verification.

If you've experienced this before, it's always obvious that the often solution is creating another paypal account...

It's not new you can not create a working paypal in Nigeria so there are other means to creating a verified paypal account.

This mistake is always made when creating your paypal account, you've forgotten you selected business account, and you don't know paypal has a business section for account created as business, where you can do some extra tweak.

This is why your account gets suspended and restricted easily.

I must say this, the moment you don't set this up correctly when creating your account, this is often done when you've verified your mail, and signed into your account.

If you're experiencing this, it's really bad for business, and can affects your present paypal account.

However, I'm here to help you, if you have created an account previously and you got limited, or you need to create a new one, kindly inbox me on WhatsApp https:///2348142740029 I won't create for you, but teach you how it's done and also teach you how to withdraw to your local bank account directly from paypal without having to sell your funds.

After this, you can continue to use your paypal account without fear.

PS. The disclaimer to this is, it doesn't save you from paypal policy, if you violate their policy or the stupid nonsense they do hit you, it's all on you.

However, with the account you will create, and following my instructions, you won have issues with paypal or account limiting issues.

Note: it wi cost you just N2,000 and if at the end you don't seem to find value, I'll refund you...!
T&C Applied!

(1) (Reply)

Silver Crest Commercial Blender Review / Scrap Equipments Available For Sale / Why Rose Beat Emeka Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.