Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) (14042 Views)

Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by compton11(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lovelies1:
End sharia in the north, this country practice secular law.
If you want sharia law declare your own country and stay your lane

End sharia law

End sharia law

End sharia law

do u even know what Sharia mean?
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wether he has political ambition or not, wether he's faking and defrauding people or not, I don't care as far as he's touching lives in his own capacity. My major problem is, until I see northern fulanis or Hausas and Yorubas doing one laudable project or programme in Igboland that's touching people's lives positively and bringing hope to the people. Not like stupid politicians who run down to my beautiful Igboland to buy some cheap chieftaincy titles. Criminals like danbazzua or whatever his name is, Dullard buhari and some other of his northern co-criminals.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by okpukpu(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Which kind yeye award undecided
This guy is trying so hard...
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by AmadiAba: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by osusuallstars: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
shame
what was his business and worth befor Orji uzor kalu made him Aba North local govt chairman in 2003-2007 where he looted the council treasure dry.
this idiot is orji kalu nephew
and was ruling the council from Malaysia
As soon as the fund enter every month , its ziam to his personal account
now he is forming philanthropist. our money , you carry go north .
God no dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by zuto4u(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Will he be contesting?
bolaayenimo:
Igbos should just back him for President in 2023 since he has support of the North already
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
osusuallstars:
shame
what was his business and worth befor Orji uzor kalu made him Aba North local govt chairman in 2003-2007 where he looted the council treasure dry.
God no dey sleep

Lol cheesy
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by Lovelies1: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2020
compton11:
do u even know what Sharia mean?

End sharia law
Keep your ideology dead

End sharia law

End sharia law

End sharia law

End sharia law

End sharia law

End sharia law
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by kessdivine4all: 1:07am On Oct 29, 2020
osusuallstars:
shame
God no dey sleep

Stop your rubbish, I grew up knowing him and his siblings, am a close associate of the entire family. Yes there was an orji uzor kalu connection, but that's not enough for you to rubbish someone you know little or nothing about.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by compton11(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Lovelies1:

End sharia law
Keep your ideology dead

End sharia law

End sharia law

End sharia law

End sharia law

End sharia law

End sharia law
heheheehe that is why I'm asking you,what is Sharia?

Cos I don't the problem of Christian like u that has problem with Sharia that doesn't concern u.

Sharia is the way of life for all muslim.

From marriage,to spending,dressing and so on.

Y'all niggas though Sharia is only about punishment
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by MINORU: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1369677/renowned-philanthropist-alex-ikwechegh-bags-northern-women-assembly-award-photos/

The fool that misused Aba local government funds is been given an award

What a shame
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2020
ffo:
Has Alexreports and glassmodel changed his moniker

Gleesmodel actually. The writing style has the hallmarks of Alex all over it.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Igbos should just back him for President in 2023 since he has support of the North already
Wicketttt

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by TheTruthIsHere: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
VEXT:

He is a Jewish.... Most igbos r jews.... grin

Keep deceiving yourself. One of his parents is probably a white person.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one.. Congratulations to him..
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by Lovelies1: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
compton11:
heheheehe that is why I'm asking you,what is Sharia?

Cos I don't the problem of Christian like u that has problem with Sharia that doesn't concern u.

Sharia is the way of life for all muslim.

From marriage,to spending,dressing and so on.

Y'all niggas though Sharia is only about punishment

If you want to me to give to poor people I will, not because of creator but because of humanity.

A law that jeopardize itself with hypocrite practicing the law

A law that gives way for underage marriage and have no respect for the women
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) by compton11(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lovelies1:

If you want to me to give to poor people I will, not because of creator but because of humanity
I don't know what u talking about on this plus without creator,there is no humanity,dont be stupid daft.

Remove religions from the world and u will see the so called humanity will disappear.

Lovelies1:

A law that jeopardize itself with hypocrite practicing the law
how are they hypocrites?

I've already told u Sharia is about everything in our way of life.

Lovelies1:

A law that gives way for underage marriage
first who is underge to u?

Second I don't see where Al Quran or Hadith make it compulsory for us to marry your so calling under age.

And under age marriage is done by all people and all religions.

Lovelies1:

and have no respect for the women
We respect our women,being disrespectful to woman should not be tied to religion cos many people are oppressing their women unreceptive of religions..

Islam told us to be good to our woman.

They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them. (Quran 2:187)

The prophet said:

"Fear Allah regarding women. Verily you have married them with the trust of Allah, and made their bodies lawful with the word of Allah. You have got (rights) over them, and they have got (rights) over you in respect of their food and clothing according to your means."

The prophet also said

Among my followers the best of men are those who are best to their wives, and the best of women are those who are best to their husbands. To each of such women is set down a reward equivalent to the reward of a thousand martyrs. Among my followers, again, the best of women are those who assist their husbands in their work, and love them dearly for everything, save what is a transgression of Allah's laws.

And also

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah 's Apostle said, "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / Chidozie Nwankwo: AAC Candidate Denies Stepping Down For PDP / 2023 Polls: Shettima Holds Closed Door Meeting With Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.