Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power (21506 Views)

Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity / President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers / Minister Of Power, Saleh Mamman Begs Nigerians To Pray For Him To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by loadedvibes: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Yet we no get light for my house
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by Lastmankc(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Islamabad
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by Lexusgs430: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Does Saleh know how much South Africa is generating?....

We celebrate mediocrity........
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by 2cribz: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Slow down, slow down.
Why you wan kill yourself. Calm down,clam down. Eh er er er
Ema pariwo. The money na just audio.
Na audi o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV1u0Kz1r-g
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by reiddecuti: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Generation is not our problem. What about transmission? That's where the problem lies.
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2020
grin
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Yet no light.
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Haven't you notice when ever people get angry and rise up to speak up about bad governance whether it's IPOB or Nigerians

Nigeria army will start show casing their new acquired jet fighters and armored tanks grin

When there's army brutality and manhandling of civilians they will start telling you THE ARMY FOILED BOKOHARAM ATTACK IN BORNO

When they speak of connecting Niger republic to national grid.... THEY NOW TELLING YOU NIGERIA IS NOW GEENERATING 13,000MW OF ENERGY

grin

1 Like

Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by Surfacebaba: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2020
to were and which country? nonses
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2020
rossoki:

South Africa began investing in power infrastructure as far back as the early 19th century (the 1820s).

Nigeria's first power plant was commissioned in 1964. Kainji Dam.

Nigeria is not South Africa's mate in terms of development.

As an engineer in the power sector, I can tell you that Nigeria could have nearly caught up with SA by now, if our governments have been sincere in the 21 years since 1999.

It's not magic.

It's very doable, only Nigerian "magic" makes it impossible.

1 Like

Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by Hamman1(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2020
And yet some part of the country cannot get a steady power supply for 6 hours..Mtcheew
Always Audio.
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by gentleg87(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Who asked you doomed government what you generated? Since you' ve been generating, is there any improvement in neighbourhood?
6hrs power supply and victimizing Bill from BEDC...
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by CheedyJ(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
I can testify.

20 solid hours of light. 10hrs used to be miracle here.

My gen gas been out of work for a while now..

The bill is too much though.
And you think because you enjoy that much hours of power supply, it’s like that across the nation abi.. I laff in tongues

I hope it has nothing to do with rain though. Before their power station will crash to 200mw again when there is no rain again.
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by kutashi: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2020
greatdreamer:
APC thinks we are so daft to an extent that we don't know this government is fraud

I confirmed it! You're daft! You just want to argue without valid understanding of the statement and you want to remain mumu forever!

If you don't know! Having enough fuel in the country doesn't mean fuel will be readily available in every filling station! This means, despite enough fuel, there still can be a scarsity or available at high price!

Power generation is different from distribution! Distribution problem waw caused by stupid trapped agreement signed by drunk Jonah during PDP regime which is not a kid glove to ressolve without running into serious pay-off to the thieves and enemy of the country

1 Like

Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by fedorahat: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

As an engineer in the power sector, I can tell you that Nigeria could have nearly caught up with SA by now, if our governments has been sincere in the 21 years since 1999.

It's not magic.

It's very doable, only Nigerian "magic" makes it impossible.
With which finance abi you think say na grass dem dey use generate power
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by shugabasbn: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=Fahdiga post=95442436]All this clowns parading as ministers will not kill us with too much jokes
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by shugabasbn: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Shameless leaders, shameless country, 13000MW with trillions of Naira spent.
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by slowice(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2020
They play too much in this country..... Talking alot of nonsense just to look good before the house and the public
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by brexit: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerians cannot say the truth no matter what, and some people in this platform feel we are here to joke

This is one of the reasons many will not prosper they jest over every issue and at the end their lives become unproductive

Congratulations Federal Government for this great feat, 12 hours and above of Power on daily basis, truthful and trustworthy Nigerians are giving you kudos

Everything should not be politicized

2 Likes

Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by shugabasbn: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2020
OhBiafra:
Only Yoruba muslims will believe this rubbish

At this your age bro, tot u have outgrown this your childish behavior
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by Flier: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Handsomebeing:
And I have just solar added to my 22kva and 5kva generator. Mad dogs
where did you get money to buy 22kva solar?
Do you know how much that would cost ?
I am sure these politicians are just looking for excuses to sell power to neighbouring countries
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by hmohammed(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Electricity in my area has significantly improved. Thank you Buhari
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by MoIbrahim: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2020
OhBiafra:

Why are you guys so fascinated about religion and ethnicity
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by femmoy(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2020
History555:
How do you increase electricity to 13gw without building any power point and still have the audacity to make reference to the last administration

it's not 13GW but MW. read well before commenting.
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by michoim(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2020
This government is the best the nation ever has on infrastructure...

1 Like

Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by PlainSight(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Really?Hot lie this early morning
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by Dokimazo(f): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2020
This is expected Mr Minister sir
water level is high now and possibly above ideal level across our Dams in the country.

So with the available water flow, waves and too manage spills, you have increased electricity generation.
STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRE
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by nnamdi640: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2020
greatdreamer:
APC thinks we are so daft to an extent that we don't know this government is fraud
What do you expect from bunch of old fools
Re: Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power by Rockyfancino(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2020
OhBiafra:
What does ethnic bigotry got to do in this matter. You call yourself 21st century youth, yet your likes cannot live beyond their mind.

Tell me, what's the essence of your education if your mind is this backward? I keep seeing stupid comments like this on Nairaland and I wonder why you all like western modern countries lifestyle.

It's so irritating replying you. But you people need to be corrected. Why should anyone care where anyone is from. God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Saraki's Trial Adjourned Due To Power Failure / Bribery: NJC Sacks 3 Judges, Orders Their Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.