Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB (1895 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks / Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by SILVERLINES: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, has announced N20 Million compensation to the families of each of the soldiers and policemen killed by members of proscribed Indigenous Peoples Organization of Biafra (IPOB) in Oyigbo last week.

In addition, the Governor has promised to rebuild all burnt police stations in Oyigbo and vowed to ensure that the terrorist organisation no longer exist in Rivers State.

Governor Wike stated this during a condolence visit to the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Joseph Mukan and families of the slain policemen at the Rivers State Police Command on Wednesday.

The governor who was accompanied by the Secretary to the State Government, Dr Tammy Danagogo; the Commissioner of Information, Paulinus Nsirim; and the Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice, Professor Zacchaeus Adangor, described the gruesome murder of the policemen and soldiers as unacceptable and unfortunate.

He stressed that the State Government will support the Police to make sure that all IPOB members who masterminded the killing of the policemen and soldiers, as well as the wanton destruction of Police stations in Oyigbo are apprehended to face the full wrath of the law.

“IPOB masterminded the killing of our gallant officers of the Nigerian Police and Army. We want to state clearly that Rivers State Government will support you to make sure that any of the perpetrators of this hideous crime does not go free. Enough is enough. You cannot continue to kill our policemen who have not done anything; who have not committed any crime” he said.

Emotionally stricken by the presence of the grieving wives and children of the killed policemen, Governor Wike, vowed to ensure that IPOB will no longer exist in any part of Rivers State. According to him, the killing of policemen was one crime that the State government will never condone.

The Governor announced that the State Government has decided to pay the sum of N20 million to each of the families of those killed by IPOB members in Oyigbo.

He further assured the Police Commissioner that the State Government will rebuild all the police stations torched by IPOB, and provide necessary support to policemen whose residence were vandalised and rendered homeless.

The Commissioner of Police, Joseph Mukan, said the Governor by his decision to commiserate with the Command and the deceased families, has demonstrated he is a compassionate father of the State.

Mukan explained that the Police and the Army have taken over all IPOB stronghold in Oyigbo and will ensure that the group cease to exist anywhere within the State.

The Police Commissioner maintained that the Command will not abdicate its responsibility by ensuring that IPOB which had been declared a terrorist group by the Federal Government in 2017, continue to use Rivers State as launch pad for its terrorist attacks.

KELVIN EBIRI
Special Assistant (Media) to the Governor.
October 28, 2020
https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2315902731887238/

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Ikennamurphy: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good one.. The terrorist organisation should be sent to hell

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by IamWonderful: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by klens(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Good one.. The terrorist organisation should be sent to hell
Akpa amu

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by IGBOSON1: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigerians....leaving the substance and chasing shadows since the 1960s!

Still waiting to hear the ‘proof’ the commissioner of Police furnished him with that points to IPOB being the assailants! Where they spotted with IPOB membership cards or where they holding the Biafran flag? Also, this past week or two has witnessed death and destruction in almost all southern and middle-belt states; can we attribute those to IPOB as well? Why is Obigbo own different from what occurred in other parts of the country?

5 Likes

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by OhBiafra: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
What about the families of those killed by Policemen?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by snipesdam(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wike lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Ikennamurphy: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
klens:
Akpa amu
Afọ anụ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Noneroone(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rivers state money is gone.
who will account for these money wike is sharing to his imaginary soldiers?

6 Likes

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by NairaHercules(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
They should also pay 20 million to the families of the innocent youths that they killed. Hypocrites. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Biafrannuke: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
corrupt fool.

You wanted to assassinate one Stanley mgbere under the cover of the hunting for Ipob.
Now you want to squander state resources hiding under compensation of imaginary people killed by ipob.

This fool called wike that barks in the name of talking is finished. You think you'll do everything and get away with it because you're in your second term?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Biafrannuke: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Noneroone:
Rivers state money is gone.
who will account for these money wike is sharing to his imaginary soldiers?
broad day light corruption.

4 Likes

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by ludd2018: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Idiotic Wike . How about those killed by police

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by OfoIgbo: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
I commend Wike for accepting to rebuild.

But he will still be slapped mercilessly whenever he ventures out. His people should publicly announce his next international trip.

I am so sure he didn't compensate IPOB members families when their relatives were mowed down by the Nigerian army when they trooped out into the pH streets to celebrate the election of Trump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by gidgiddy: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Just ask Wike to provide one single proof that IPOB killed anybody and you will see how foolish the man truly is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by History555: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Which soldiers were killed. Wike and audio compensation

1 Like

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Nchenches: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wike wants to be president of Nigeria.

His manner of going about it is foolish.

2 Likes

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
People are actually angry that Wike wants to compensate families of killed officers?

States and organisations have been setting up panels to investigate and compensate those killed by police and military but the moment it would benefit killed soldiers and police, they are angry.

Give me a valid reason, as an officer in this country, why you should be concerned about the plight of a citizen.

Give me a reason why I shouldn't blow up the head of a civilian if I have the opportunity, with the much hate huddled at me, if I were an officer.

Give me a reason why an officer should respond to your call when you've conspired with criminals.

I can't never be a police officer or soldier in this country.

3 Likes

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Nchenches: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Still waiting to hear the ‘proof’ the commissioner of Police furnished him with that points to IPOB being the assailants! Where they spotted with IPOB membership cards or where they holding the Biafran flag? Also, this past week or two has witnessed death and destruction in almost all southern and middle-belt states; can we attribute those to IPOB as well? Why is Obigbo own different from what occurred in other parts of the country?
Wike breathing on the neck of IPOB is his foolish style of telling Fulani that he is committed to one Nigeria. But unknown to him, a large proportion of his Ikwerre people sympathize with IPOB.

Wike shall end up man-alone before long. He can never be president or VP of Nigeria, since insulting the Igbo is his first appeal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by gidgiddy: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:
People are actually angry that Wike wants to compensate families of killed officers?

States and organisations have been setting up panels to investigate and compensate those killed by police and military but the moment it would benefit killed soldiers and police, they are angry.

Give me a valid reason, as an officer in this country, why you should be concerned about the plight of a citizen.

Give me a reason why I shouldn't blow up the head of a civilian if I have the opportunity, with the much hate huddled at me, if I were an officer.

Give me a reason why an officer should respond to your call when you've conspired with criminals.

Dont you find this whole thing a bit fishy? Police officers get killed in the line of duty in Nigeria sometimes, how many times have you heard of the state Governor compensating the Policeman's family?

This same Governor Wike says that IPOB is a terrorist organisation that is attacking Oyigbo, killing police men and burning Police stations. So out of the 23 local governments in Rivers state, and the 774 in Nigeria as a whole, a terrorist group chooses to attack only one local government? Isnt that strange? I have never heard of a terrorist group that attacks only one local government

Rivers state is prone to violence, there are several armed militant groups in that state. Yet Wike has provided not one shred of proof that IPOB did the things he claims they did. He even accused an innocent ENDSARS protester called Stanley Mgbere of being an IPOB leader

I have come to see this whole thing as a political gimmick by Wike to curry favour from the North ahead of 2023.

4 Likes

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by aniomadei1975: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Who do you think you are deceiving? Do you think Nigerians are daft like your IPOB members. So who was Nnamdi Kanu instructing to go out and kill police and Army? Only the naive and gullible people will listen to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by danietohbadt(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
OK. fine, what about the families of the innocent victims who suffered,and lost their lived in their hands?

2 Likes

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by jlinkd78(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
A STATE-WIDE BROADCAST

BY
GOVERNOR NYESOM WIKE, CON, GSSRS, POS
28th OCTOBER 2020.

My Dear Good People of Rivers State,

2. First of all, I wish to thank you for the prevailing peace and normality throughout the State in the face of the protests across the nation in the last three weeks or so.

3. I wish to appreciate our youths and thank them specially for maintaining their cool and not yielding to the temptation to join the fray of violence and destruction that enveloped parts of our country.

4. As I have reiterated severally, Rivers State is not just our heritage; it is ours to build, defend, and protect from generation to generation.

5. Nobody can love Rivers State more than us. As for our youth, the future of Rivers State belongs to you as much as as the responsibility to advance, defend and protect its interest and progress.

6. We must therefore never lose focus of the aspirations of our founding fathers for a united, peaceful and prosperous Rivers State.

7. We must all be willing at all times to make individual and collective sacrifices toward realizing the Rivers State of our dreams.

8. I wish to restate, that Rivers State remains the home to all tribes and ethnicities. We have welcomed and lived peacefully for ages with our brothers and sisters from the South-Eastern and other parts of the country.

9. We also acknowledge and appreciate the abiding bond, love and enormous contributions from non-indigenes to the political, social and economic development of our State.

10. However, we will never accept nor allow any individual or group from within our outside to violate our peace, endanger lives and property and commit acts of barefaced terror and criminality against innocent citizens under any guise in our State.

11. And so, let it be understood that we have nothing against all or any specific tribe and will continue to live in peace with people of all other tribal extractions residing or doing business in Rivers State.

12. But we have everything against the presence and activities of the legally proscribed and anarchic Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and whatever that group stands for in Rivers State.

13. This is clearly a terrorist group which existence, creed, mission and activities are strongly denounced even by the Government and peoples of South-Eastern States of the country.

14. I have therefore signed the executive order to reinforce the total ban on IPOB and its activities in Rivers State or any part thereof and nothing will stop us from enforcing this ban in its entirety.

15. I have also directed security agencies and the Chairmen of Local Government Areas to fish out and resolutely deal with any member of IPOB found in our communities in terms with the executive order and other legal instruments.

16. We wish to commiserate, once again, with the security agencies particularly the Police and the Nigerian Army families that lost their loved ones to the murderous acts of IPOB and assure them that the State Government will rebuild destroyed property and assuage their pains.

17. Furthermore, with the situation put under control and normalcy largely restored, I hereby lift the existing curfew on Mile 1, Mile 2, Iloabuchi, Emenike and Ikokwu areas of Port Harcourt as well as Rumukurushi in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the State.

18. However, the curfew in Oyigbo Local Government Area shall remain in force until further notice while the entire Ikokwu market shall remain closed, also, until further notice.

19. Again, we appeal to everyone to be vigilant and not to allow any individual or group to violate our peace, instigate violence and turn our State into a theatre of violence and destruction.

20. As a Government, we are ready to do everything within our powers to ensure that Rivers State continues to be peaceful and secure for all residents and the preferred destination for investors and tourists.

21. We know that the country’s worsening economic situation has wreaked untold hardship, frustration and hopelessness to our teeming unemployed youth.

22. I wish to assure our youth that we feel your frustrations and accept to commit efforts more than ever and urgently too, to improve the State’s economy and create jobs and economic opportunities to improve the living conditions and wellbeing of our people.

23. I have by the decision of the State Executive Council today directed the Rivers State Civil Service Commission to take immediate steps to employ 5000 youths into teaching and other career positions in the State’s Civil Service as an immediate measure to reduce the level of youth unemployment.

24. In addition, we shall also continue to support our youth to acquire relevant skills or take up opportunities in small and medium scale enterprises to become self-employed and employers of labour.

25. As you are aware, we have successfully used judicial intermediation to reclaim the Soku Oil Wells hitherto wrongfully ceded to Bayelsa State by the Federal Government.

26. Only yesterday, 27th October 2020, the Supreme Court struck out the suit by the Bayelsa State Government, which sought to prevent us from receiving the derivation proceeds from the Soku Oil Wells.

27. I wish to assure you that we shall deploy these additional resources judiciously to achieve our economic objectives, enhance our development and make life more meaningful for all.

28 We are committed to restoring sanity and enhancing free traffic flow on our roads and request for a little more patience while we conclude the setting up of the task force to enforce the ban on illegal street trading and motor parks along public roads.

29. In addition, and as a further step towards securing public safety, I have approved the ban on the operations of tricycles (popularly known as “Keke NAPEP”) on all major roads in Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas, including: Aggrey road, Dame Patience Jonathan road (Creek road), Eastern Bypass road, Ikwerre road, Aba road, Agip road, Ada George road, Olu Obasanjo road, Rumuokwuta – Rumuola road, Rumuepirikom – Rumuolumeni (leading to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education) road, Rumuokwuta – Choba road, Chief G.U. Ake road, Dr Peter Odili road, Ken Saro-Wiwa road, Nkpogu road, Trans-Amadi road, Elekahia – Rumuomasi road, Yakubu Gowon road which is known as Old Aba road, and Woji – Elelenwo road.

30. Security agencies and the Ministry of Transport are hereby directed to enforce the ban by arresting and prosecuting anyone who disobeys this directive.

31. We appeal to all tricycle known as Keke Napep operators to respect the ban by limiting their operations to the inner roads which are safer and more appropriate for their services to avoid arrest, prosecution and confiscation of their tricycle otherwise known as Keke Napep.

32. Finally, I wish to assure all residents of our commitment to deliver on our promise to make Rivers State safer, more secure and better.

33. We thank you for your continued cooperation, support and prayers.

34. May God continue to bless Rivers State.

All these without talking about the Fulani that killed so many at Obigbo. Everything points to the direction that Wike is using d IPOB banishment to curry favor with d Caliphate and mend their broken fences. Wike is inviting Fashola to commission projects on Nov 7 not cos he is d Minister of Works but more to begin his likely romance with APC

1 Like

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

Dont you find this whole thing a bit fishy? Police officers get killed in the line of duty in Nigeria sometimes, how many times have you heard of the state Governor compensating the Policeman's family?

This same Governor Wike says that IPOB is a terrorist organisation that is attacking Oyigbo, killing police men and burning Police stations. So out of the 23 local governments in Rivers state, and the 774 in Nigeria as a whole, a terrorist group chooses to attack only one local government? Isnt that strange? I have never heard of a terrorist group that attacks only one local government

Rivers state is prone to violence, there are several armed militant groups in that state. Yet Wike has provided not one shred of proof that IPOB did the things he claims they did. He even accused an innocent ENDSARS protester called Stanley Mgbere of being an IPOB leader

I have come to see this whole thing as a political gimmick by Wike to curry favour from the North ahead of 2023.

Police kill in Nigeria but how many times have you heard state governors compensate their families as they have done during this period as well?

When families of dead protesters are compensated, it isn't fishy but it become the families of police, then we begin to look for the fish.

I don't really care about IPOB and their activities but saying they are a terrorist group is a political statement and everyone knows about. No one can also beat his chest to say IPOB members were not actively involved in the attacks anyways.

And yes! Terrorist groups start from one local government and spread across so if you've not heard of one, take a clue from the one in your country.

Owing to who Wike has been, forget it. This is his character. Leave politics for now. I have known him since when he was minister of state for education under Jonathan and I can tell you this man is very reckless at decision making.

When he ordered the demolition of a hotel in his state recently, I wasn't surprised.

2 Likes

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by kilmot: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
If to say my papa follow Na, person life for don change like this.
Chaiii God o. Abeg Answer my prayers not this way sha
Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by onyfrank: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shut up your dirty mouth for calling out Ipob.
Youths are angry and protesting, what you all of you writing garbage is naming Ipob.

1 Like

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Lajet: 12:31am On Oct 29, 2020
It's a pity that Wike is accusing Ipob falsely. I don't blame him. I put the blame on Nnamdi kanu he will put Ipob in trouble one day he can't keep his mouth shut. A good leader doesn't talk anyhow.

It's a pity that Nnamdi kanu is running Ipob like a private business . There's nobody in that organisation to caution him. Somebody claiming to be a freedom fighter bearing the title of Supreme leader.

1 Like

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by adadike(f): 1:29am On Oct 29, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Don't mind them. They didn't even imagine how the kids and wives would go through by mere watching how people killed and burn their fathers and husband's to ashes. God forbid evil! I seriously commend Wike on this and I pray Obiano will take same measures in Anambra . I also wish this can be extended to all those who lost family members unjustly during the end Sars protest
Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by IGBOSON1: 2:54am On Oct 29, 2020
aniomadei1975:

Who do you think you are deceiving? Do you think Nigerians are daft like your IPOB members. So who was Nnamdi Kanu instructing to go out and kill police and Army? Only the naive and gullible people will listen to you.

Let me see if i got you right! Many states in the south and middle-belt were experiencing widespread looting, vandalism, and in some cases....murder. You claim Mazi Kanu instructed IPOB members to go out and kill police and army personel. And according to You, Wike and the moronic security agencies in Rivers State, this is enough proof that the mayhem (that was equally going on in other states of the country) that occured in Obigbo was committed by IPOB? Any particular reason why you lot just chose Obigbo? Did IPOB members also obey Mazi Kanu and commit same mayhem in all the other states as well.....or is there any reason why they just stuck with Obigbo?

There have been a lot of pronouncements recently attributed to Mazi Kanu which he has denied. Care to provide a link to the audio or video recording to corroborate your assertion?
Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:07am On Oct 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

[s]

I have come to see this whole thing as a political gimmick by Wike to curry favour from the North ahead of 2023.[/s]

In other words you're saying they are supposed to kill your family before you recognise they're terrorists right undecided

1 Like

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by Yujin(m): 5:31am On Oct 29, 2020
kiss[sup][/sup
Nchenches:
Wike wants to be president of Nigeria.

His manner of going about it is foolish.
Exactly. Wike like I've always maintained is a local politician and lacks the exposure to handle a greater position. We've opened his file already and we're waiting for him. If he was wise, he would have asked what happened to Peter Odili's presidential ambition. Wike can even call some politicians from his Rivers State who are on national assignment and ask them about this his disgraceful attacks on IPOB. He'll quickly backtrack and understand the strategy to obtain political power. Wike is biting more than he can chew and soon he'll be gagged by it. He thinks there's anything he can do to win the favour of those who won't waste time in wasting him should the opportunity presents himself. Wike, after pointing his rotten fingers against his people and wasting Rivers State money should know that we won't accept his apology when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB by ivolt: 5:36am On Oct 29, 2020
It is funny how Ipob are asking for proof when they survive on lies. Aside from Kanu and his spokesperson, Ipob denies everybody. You see them in their hundreds when causing public unrest but when it is time to account for their actions, everybody denies they are Ipob. Classic terror group denialism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Rochas Okorocha Is With The Police In Owerri-photo / Yoruba Declares Sovereignty, Set To Secceed From Nigeria / I wasn't sacked from IPOB - Simon Ekpa Slams Nigeria Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.