Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Job Creation In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Job Creation In Nigeria (311 Views)

New States Creation In Nigeria / Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta / Atiku Not Sincere About Restructuring, Job Creation — Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Creation In Nigeria by eejo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
The obvious sign remain that unless Nigeria create jobs, crime and social unrest will continue.
1 Return Toll gates to all the State capital of the federation bill luxury cars and trucks more like 1k and others lower. This can create 5000, direct jobs and 20 thousand indirect jobs

2 National Health Insurance scheme for all Nigerians and this can create 2 million jobs

3 National call center in all the local government of the federation and charge 20 naira flat rate. This will improve our information and generates about 10000 jobs

4 Cancel all contracts and buy machines for the youth to construct our roads around the country. Over 100,000 jobs can be created from this alone.

Buhari should meet Putin in Russia let him send Engineers to complete Ajaoukuta. The steel company can generate 500,000 jobs.
Nigerian youths need jobs to prevent another social unrest.
Re: Job Creation In Nigeria by viyon02: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
you said it all, you see my dear, fg can create more than enough job for the youth: let me just give an example, in my local government alone fg can generate 3000 jobs: we have large water bodies and rivers that can hold large amount of fish and lobsters if it is well manage millions will be generated from it, but instead a company from India came around and made good use of the river and produce very good amount of lobsters and then export it. Though the company pay tax to Fg, But why can we do the same? Fg can make millions it if it well manage,shrimps and lobsters rearing is a very good business
Re: Job Creation In Nigeria by BennyDGreat: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
viyon02:
you said it all, you see my dear, fg can create more than enough job for the youth: let me just give an example, in my local government alone fg can generate 3000 jobs: we have large water bodies and rivers that can hold large amount of fish and lobsters if it is well manage millions will be generated from it, but instead a company from India came around and made good use of the river and produce very good amount of lobsters and then export it. Though the company pay tax to Fg, But why can we do the same? Fg can make millions it if it well manage,shrimps and lobsters rearing is a very good business

Wow Nigeria
Re: Job Creation In Nigeria by viyon02: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Wow Nigeria
see, there is a lot of opportunities in my area am talking of Badagry local government the city of coconut: if government can invest in coconut more millions will come from there too, coconut business is a very cool business too. Ghana and ivory coast are hell of money from it now.
Re: Job Creation In Nigeria by BennyDGreat: 5:57am On Apr 03, 2021
viyon02:
see, there is a lot of opportunities in my area am talking of Badagry local government the city of coconut: if government can invest in coconut more millions will come from there too, coconut business is a very cool business too. Ghana and ivory coast are hell of money from it now.

The corruption in this country started from the very foundation.

For amends to be made, we must go back in time and know what went wrong and begin to trace it until we correct it.

Nigeria is indeed too blessed for people to be suffering this way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Dedicate Phone Lines & Email On Police Human Rights Violations. / Otu Omenani Ojoto Seeks Dethronement Of Monarch, Mbamalu For Desecrating Their L / FLASHBACK: El-rufai To President: Quit If You Can't Solve Nigeria's Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.