Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About (6075 Views)

Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by Kelly2713(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
is this still vanity upon vanity?
Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by Flytime: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuintessentialW:
When manufacturers get tired of these contemporary designs, they'll make a U-turn back to the designs of the 2000s.

Just watch it.
Samsung already did with the z flip, it's just that it's not clicky and should be folded with care

1 Like

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by mytime24(f): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nettybrown:

Motorola still dey o! Na blackberry vamoos.
i know, wat i mean is that they've lost their top positions to new names in d market cheesy
Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by KGBEAST(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:
I used this phone back then to browse on eskimi. grin

Mad phone back then, when MTN was still dashing 10mb daily.

And the football game that the players were moving left and right grin grin
I played that game tire mehn.
Real Football grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Olarewajub:
The phone everyone went crazy about cheesy

Motorola Razr was launched 16 years ago.

The Razer V3 was announced on July 27, back in 2004. Motorola probably didn’t know it then, but the company had an instant hit that would live on as one of the most popular cell phones of all time.

Back in 2004, well before the advent of the modern smartphone, cell phones were relatively dull pieces of technology. While companies tried to stylize its devices, almost every phone sported a similar-looking clamshell or candy bar form factor and was made out of plastic. A disruptor is what the market needed, and the Motorola Razr V3 was just the phone to do it.

The Razr V3 featured a sleek design that was crafted out of metal. This craftsmanship gave the phone a look of its own and made it stand out in a crowd

https://www.androidauthority.com/motorola-razr-v3-888664/

Cc: lalasticala , honsule , dragnet , puskin

1 Like

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
.chai time day fly oh ,dat time person way hold dese one na correct niggarr oh
Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by kalufelix(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuintessentialW:
When manufacturers get tired of these contemporary designs, they'll make a U-turn back to the designs of the 2000s.

Just watch it.
True!...roundNround-we-go...just-like-dayNnight.

2 Likes

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by sagieramos(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
mytime24:
Life no balance angry

Where Motorola nd blackberry today
The same thing we dey tell apple fanboy. Anything can fit happen as e be for blackberry and Symbian

1 Like

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by sagieramos(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Demurkelly:
This phone made me crazy back then.....American gangstar, crime city and co

gamers can relate
U 4get add And1, ghost reckon

2 Likes

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
na this useless phone do make I get extra year for school, I used to get so crazy at the sight of this sexy phone till I missed exams Just to go get the phone a con man promised to dash me. Las Las the guy still deceived me Sha.
The phone sef worse, just 3mb storage capacity

3mb big then o... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by Demurkelly: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2020
sagieramos:
U 4get add And1, ghost reckon

mhen....pesin don't dey old o

1 Like

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by Nettybrown(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2020
mytime24:
i know, wat i mean is that they've lost their top positions to new names in d market cheesy
Dont say what u dont knw pls! Its still relevant and used in most of the white countries.

1 Like

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by Nettybrown(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2020
jumper524:

for where motorola dey?
na even black berry dey jor...
lenovo don take over motorola..
Mr jumper524 dont jump into conclusion yet, visit the white countries before u conclude. I have friend that still uses it. Na naija no value correct product.

1 Like

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by Veezy4u(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2020
Hello motocheesy

1 Like

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by NightFood: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Android just came and killed these guys market

1 Like

Re: The Phone Everyone Went Crazy About by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Flytime:
Samsung already did with the z flip, it's just that it's not clicky and should be folded with care

How pesin go spend over $1000 on a device, and be scared to fold it........... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ecoo Aurora E04 Discussion Thread / O'mehn See Phone! / Airtel 1gb For 50# Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.