Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Never Let Go Of Your Dreams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Never Let Go Of Your Dreams (1298 Views)

This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate / Common Habits That Prevents You From Accomplishing Your Dreams / When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Let Go Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2007
I was watching Oprah one day and she said something that struck me. She said God has bigger dreams for us than we can ever dream for ourselves. She gave an instance of her growing up years, when she was a child she would look outside the  kitchen window and imagine that she would have a backyard with five trees in future, today when she looks out of her window she sees 2000 trees.
What am trying to say is that when things seem bad or your plans are not working just keep it in mind that Gods plans are much more bigger than your own. When i finished service, all i wanted was a job, I wrote test after test but never got called but. Once i passed all the recruitment phases but the Nigerian factor came to play. I was so bitter then but after some time i took time out to think of what i wanted to do, and i realised that i was not cut out to be a banker, i love helping people, so i went to apply as a volunteer in an NGO and God just gave me favor in the eyes of one woman, the rest is history. Today i have a job i love, I am doing things i love to do, I am writing projects that will touch peoples lives. I have not reached my goal yet but am on the right track.
To simply put all am trying to say is that Whenever you feel life is not going the way it should, just remember that Gods dreams bigger dreams for us than we can ever dream for ourselves.
Re: Never Let Go Of Your Dreams by eusken: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2007
Aisha thats a good one. Keep it up, since you are someone, a person can trust.Can i get your email address or number.
Re: Never Let Go Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2007
Why dont you send me yours and i will send you a mail. Is that ok?
Re: Never Let Go Of Your Dreams by abujal(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2007
that was I a good tip there it was really inspirational, i read u said u work with an NGO, please i need u to help me wit some tins, the problem is one of one of my family friends has an NGO, she probably did,nt no What to do wit it . i guess she only founded the organization, when she found out that people are making money from it. Not to long it was history. Now i am finished from school faced wit the same problem of unemployment and i needed to keep myself busy so i to i could revive the organization, i actually have started sumtins but i need to organize the whole thing really well and i am counting on or advisory support based on your experience. here is my email wyongon@yahoo.com, it is a women and youth development organization, we are also in HIV thing.

thanks
Re: Never Let Go Of Your Dreams by joygirl1(f): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2007
aisha2 you're such a darling. thanks for that wonderful piece.the only way we can find fulfillment in life is by doing what we love doing best, by serving others helping them discover their talents
Re: Never Let Go Of Your Dreams by BalogunM1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2007
Of course, dreams with persistence will surely come true. But misinterpretation of persistence could be dangerous. You don't have to over stress yourself. Just dream and try to do what you have to do and pray to good with a lot of meditation. Detect and utilize the gift of God for you

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Am In Need Of Chams Plc Test Format. / Nigeria Army Short Service Commission & Recruitment Application Forms On Sale / Urgent Vacancy At Etranzact International Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.