Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,790 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

How I Lost A Contract With Lagos State Government- Mr. Sunday Oyewale, CEO Octox - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Lost A Contract With Lagos State Government- Mr. Sunday Oyewale, CEO Octox (235 Views)

I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Ever Lost A Job Doing The Right Thing? My Experience Doing One / Widow Turned Bus Conductor Relies On Weed To Deal With Lagos ‘agberos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost A Contract With Lagos State Government- Mr. Sunday Oyewale, CEO Octox by omotapomi: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
I studied business administration. I finished from Lagos State University and I have my B.Sc in Business Administration. After my Education, I ventured into Entrepreneurship. I lost a major contract with Lagos State government some years ago due to lack of information early.
We are the first academy that launched the online school of Shoemaking and through this medium we have trained thousands of people. We also give our clients that custom design that makes it different from the regular. Read More https://www.thebeamcommunitymagazine.com/2020/10/influence-interview-with-mr-sunday.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Money On The Internet / Join The Next ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training This November, 2020 / Btc Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.