Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. (4543 Views)

Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by chronology(f): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
In a world were different events keep playing out by the day, who would believe that someone still practice cannibalism.

The reality of cannibalism still stare us at the face daily, this is evident in the recent actions of one United States based Boris Michaels, 44 years of age who during his life time had murdered and ate 13 persons between 2002 and 2006.

He was later sentenced to death in 2007 but the most disgusting this about this convict was the fact that he demanded for a 16 ounce steak of human flesh from a virgin girl as his last special meal before execution.

Who would believe that people like this still lives among men.

The devourer was later executed through lethal injection.

Thank God the warders turned down his request and later gave him a plate of rice with fried chicken which he rejected.

Source: https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/texas-cannibal-death-row-inmate-is-denied-his-demand-for-a-human-meat-steak-as-his-last-meal/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by danietohbadt(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
mad ooooo
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by fineboynl(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
why his ear like that? most people with that type of ear have brain developmental issues.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Lastmankc(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
With his ears like fan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by themainman600(m): 12:47am On Oct 29, 2020
i can't hEAR you clearly grin

4 Likes

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Lastmankc:
With is ears like fan.

That’s based on the fact that .. the guy dey eat human.
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Karemarealty288(m): 3:38am On Oct 29, 2020
See ears like mouse
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by illicit(m): 4:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Funny guy....

They should have fed him his own ears lol

3 Likes

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by adecz: 4:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Nobody with this type of ears
can be normal!! Jeeeeeeeeezzz shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Mayng01(m): 6:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Coco yam leaf ear

1 Like

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by wildlife9999(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2020
You talk ear have you seen his teeth if complete 32 I doubt
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Nettybrown(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Trust me, he's an alien!

1 Like

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by MagicBishop: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Inbred hick

1 Like

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by muller101(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2020
vampire. See those ears
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by EmmySparky(m): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2020
waste of USA citizenship...

1 Like

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Jahgay276: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by 444crop: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Aswear, this one come kirikiri, mind go drop
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by LordIsaac(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
His ears remind me of Cesare Lombroso 's description of born criminals grin
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by RemoveKebab: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Siren head

1 Like

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by mcjohny(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
fineboynl:
why his ear like that? most people that type of ear has brain developmental issues.
Lols
Just in an important family meeting pressing my phone then stumbled on this comment, omo see aggressive laugh i just dey do. everyone looking @ me as if i am an idiot

1 Like

Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Liposure: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by fineboynl(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
mcjohny:

Lols
Just in an important family meeting pressing my phone then stumbled on this comment, omo see aggressive laugh i just dey do. everyone looking @ me as if i am an idiot
which part is funny about the comment?
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by adontcare(f): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
fineboynl:
why his ear like that? most people that type of ear has brain developmental issues.
lol
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Mrscarter(f): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2020
chronology:
In a world were different events keep playing out by the day, who would believe that someone still practice cannibalism.

The reality of cannibalism still stare us at the face daily, this is evident in the recent actions of one United States based Boris Michaels, 44 years of age who during his life time had murdered and ate 13 persons between 2002 and 2006.

He was later sentenced to death in 2007 but the most disgusting this about this convict was the fact that he demanded for a 16 ounce steak of human flesh from a virgin girl as his last special meal before execution.

Thank God the warders turned down his request and later gave him a plate of rice with fried chicken which he rejected.

Source: https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/texas-cannibal-death-row-inmate-is-denied-his-demand-for-a-human-meat-steak-as-his-last-meal/

Damn. God was feeling very creative when he designed this guys head undecided
Even looks like I'd imagine a cannibal/serial killer or rapist to be.
If I seen him on the dark road at night I pick race before he seen me lol
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Mrscarter(f): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2020
chronology:

Looks like he's got herpes on his mouthgrin
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Mrscarter(f): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2020
chronology:

U should do an article on death row inmates last meal requests lol. There's so many weird ones if U Google em. It'd be interesting
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by chukskafor(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mrscarter:

Looks like he's got herpes on his mouthgrin
Dude's got some teeth bro and not herpes
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Mrscarter(f): 3:29am On Oct 31, 2020
chukskafor:
Dude's got some teeth bro and not herpes

Na U can't see his teeth.
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by greatbuc(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
fineboynl:
why his ear like that? most people with that type of ear have brain developmental issues.
his Neanderthal gene is very strong
Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by Emmy157: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
chronology:

I go use the guy as my dp grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State / Pastor Caught With 5 Babies Heads In Ogbomosho / Dismantling Ibadan Torture Chambers: Caution Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.