Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Ikotun Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikotun Massacre (1539 Views)

Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 / Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikotun Massacre by adigun98(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,I've been reading through the thread since the protests started and the lekki massacre and the investigations but I noticed no one is saying anything about ikotun killings,The army killed more than 20 people there claiming they are looters but there is no story about it on here ..like what's going on really ??
Re: Ikotun Massacre by obasiken: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Post the story with pictures here

1 Like

Re: Ikotun Massacre by RedPhoenix: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
adigun98:
Hello Nairalanders,I've been reading through the thread since the protests started and the lekki massacre and the investigations but I noticed no one is saying anything about ikotun killings,The army killed more than 20 people there claiming they are looters but there is no story about it on here ..like what's going on really ??

Yes o. I followed up on that Intel. 20 people wasted just like that. Anyway, it was acclaimed they were trying to loot supermarket that's why they were killed
Re: Ikotun Massacre by adigun98(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
obasiken:
Which picture,do you know how many days they stood there not even allowing the family to get the corpses before going away
Re: Ikotun Massacre by adigun98(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Yes o. I followed up on that Intel. 20 people wasted just like that. Anyway, it was acclaimed they were trying to loot supermarket that's why they were killed
'They were trying to ', imagine the excuse and that is enough reason to waste innocent citizens
Re: Ikotun Massacre by RedPhoenix: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
adigun98:

'They were trying to ', imagine the excuse and that is enough reason to waste innocent citizens

The matter tire me
Re: Ikotun Massacre by adigun98(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
RedPhoenix:

The matter tire me
I think that's the same thing happening about the lekki shootings ,the family are scared of their lives and even if they talk I doubt their voices will be heard before they're killed
Re: Ikotun Massacre by delpee(f): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Really?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ikotun Massacre by Lisaint(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Any succinct evidence to back up this allegation?
Re: Ikotun Massacre by RedPhoenix: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
adigun98:

I think that's the same thing happening about the lekki shootings ,the family are scared of their lives and even if they talk I doubt their voices will be heard before they're killed

Who else but the governor.

Toll gate generates between 25 and 35 million daily. They placed premium over their loot than human lives..
Re: Ikotun Massacre by eburuu: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Is like you are mad,..all those basterd that get killed are fucking dumb craft...the first set that came & break in to slot & twins faja plaza at the first time sucssede the next day those animal stil cum to loot agin b4 u know mopol don come day open fire on them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikotun Massacre by adigun98(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
eburuu:
Is like you are mad,..all those basterd that get killed are fucking dumb craft...the first set that came & break in to slot & twins faja plaza at the first time sucssede the next day those animal stil cum to loot agin b4 u know mopol don come day open fire on them
Young man stop with the cussing ...
Not everyone killed there are looters ,if you live around there you would know there were people protesting in front of the police station in ikotun
And even if they caught them looting private property what's up with getting them arrested and locked up than killing every one in sight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikotun Massacre by Kazim88: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
adigun98:

Young man stop with the cussing ...
Not everyone killed there are looters ,if you live around there you would know there were people protesting in front of the police station in ikotun
And even if they caught them looting private property what's up with getting them arrested and locked up than killing every one in sight

It seems you were part of those looters

If they weren't shot, that looting would had enter governors road and council... And also ijegun...

Nigerians really disappointed themselves

4 Likes

Re: Ikotun Massacre by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kazim88:

If they weren't shot, that looting would had enter governors road and council... And also ijegun...

U will never have sense until they kill ur mother and label her a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Ikotun Massacre by Kazim88: 12:21am On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:

I will never have sense until they kill my mother and label her a prostitute

Eyaa.. Why na?
Re: Ikotun Massacre by oluwemimo35349: 6:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Ikotun Massacre by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Kazim88:

Eyaa.. Why na?

He is one of the hypocrite, he want Lagos to burn again
Re: Ikotun Massacre by adigun98(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Kazim88:

Lol you are part of Nigeria's problem man ,cos I came out to speak on the evil committed now I'm part of the looters ?
Do you know some protesters were among those killed ?
Re: Ikotun Massacre by DenreleDave(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2020
adigun98:

I condemned killing in any way especially for any innocent protesters dt may have been caught in between but why are they still trying to loot people private business...

Is that not evil on it own?

They are day light armed robbers...

I am sorry for the innocent lives dt might have been caught in the gun shot but for any one there that planned this evil to ruin, Loot and burn down people biz,he doesn't deserve living

1 Like

Re: Ikotun Massacre by helinues: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Awon were don come again

No be Lekki massacre again but na Ikotun
Re: Ikotun Massacre by capitalzero: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
eburuu:
It is extrajudicial kilings as long they are unarmed. Where is justice? People stole billions, security agents are still protecting them. People stole thousands, they were killed. Haba! No justice no peace!!
Re: Ikotun Massacre by ivolt: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2020
adigun98:
Lekki looters have strong backing, that is why the fake massacre was widely disseminated. Ordinarily, no one cares about poor looters being shot. Those shot were not as innocent as you claim. They came in waves to destroy and loot people's business.

1 Like

Re: Ikotun Massacre by DenreleDave(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2020
capitalzero:

It is extrajudicial kilings as long they are unarmed. Where is justice? People stole billions, security agents are still protecting them. People stole thousands, they were killed. Haba! No justice no peace!!

Boss.. It is not abt looting govt business.

I am talking abt looting and burning down private businesses. Why attack private business?

They Have a wrong motive...
Re: Ikotun Massacre by ednut1(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2020
They were looters. From what a friend who stays around there told me many came to re loot twins faja supermarket and mopols opened fire. A single mother who left her kid at home to go loot was among.
Re: Ikotun Massacre by adigun98(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2020
capitalzero:

Exactly boss ,I don't support looting private property and destroying them also but most of these people are those guys at the market that helps people carry loads ,since the protest started no one is going to work how do you expect them to eat ...We blame them but if the governance is good I doubt anyone would loot
Re: Ikotun Massacre by Kazim88: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
adigun98:

Lol you are part of Nigeria's problem man ,cos I came out to speak on the evil committed now I'm part of the looters ?
Do you know some protesters were among those killed ?

Yeah, some pissful protesters, protesting in front of a burnt police station, a looted mall and slot.

How can ikotun youth loot Twins-Faja. Someone helping and empowering the youths.

You guys need to go home and think, after looting and stealing a private business have your lives improve rather you guys have signed covenant with poverty.

Palliative that people don't know the source, palliative if they give me, i wont collect because of the spiritual work done with it... People were fighting to sell their destiny in change for indomie.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ikotun Massacre by Cantonese: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
From all information available by the residents there, Ikotun was hijacked by hoodlums.

Hoodlums laid seige on Ikotun starting from the old garage area and there was a shootout between them and OPC men there. Some lives were lost there. The hoodlums had an agenda to loot the local government market and the shops on the road.

Last thursday the hoodlums shot dead a mobile policeman at college bus stop and also killed a perceived police informant in front of his son. They laid seige again on the police station and destroyed the fire station. The brand new fire truck was burnt to ashes by the hoodlums. By thursday evening they broke into a big superstore called TWINSFAJA. They looted the store and proceeded to the electronic store opposite called SMARTEK. They proceeded to SLOT. All these shops and many of those close by were wickedly looted bare by these barbarians. You"ll weep if you see the destructions.

Reports had it that many women joined in the looting carting away refrigerators, generators, bags of rice, cartons of noodles,foodstuffs, mobile phones, laptops and everything they could lay their hands on till this monday.

If the police came in to protect properties of innocent businessmen who should we blame? The looters should be blamed. Please get to Twinsfaja, Smartek, Slot and other shops there and you"ll see the trail of destruction by these very evil people.

Do not forget that people's sources of livelihood have been destroyed. A lot of business people in Lagos took out loans to stock up their shops. Some very devilish people have carried away their livelihood and brought them to ruins.

Innocent endsars protesters were not shot. From the reports received no innocent endsars protester was lost. Those who lost their lives were the thieves who acted under the guise of protest.

2 Likes

Re: Ikotun Massacre by adigun98(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kazim88:

Yeah, some pissful protesters, protesting in front of a burnt police station, a looted mall and slot.

How can ikotun youth loot Twins-Faja. Someone helping and empowering the youths.

You guys need to go home and think, after looting and stealing a private business have your lives improve rather you guys have signed covenant with poverty.

Palliative that people don't know the source, palliative if they give me, i wont collect because of the spiritual work done with it... People were fighting to sell their destiny in change for indomie.
SMH.
MF don't quote me no more
It's glaring you're ignorant ,Spiritual palliatives

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Secretly Airlifts IPOB Members To Niger State For Detention. / Herdsmen Destroy A Farmers Oil Plantation In Oyo State / E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.