Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Twitvibe : Why You Need To Share Your Ideas With The World - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Twitvibe : Why You Need To Share Your Ideas With The World (168 Views)

5 Ways To Make A Difference Using Twitvibe Social Network / Work Resumption: Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitvibe : Why You Need To Share Your Ideas With The World by Donurch042(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dear Nairalanders

You see, you have an amazing idea inside of you that you should be sharing with the world. We all have amazing ideas.

One person isn’t wiser than the next when it comes to success. It’s all about execution and consistency.

This is why I need to stress the importance of sharing your ideas with the world…

You have to execute. You have to share your ideas. You can’t just wait for something to happen

I want you to share your ideas, stories, thoughts, and whatever else is up there. I want you to start right away. No more putting this off.

Why should you share your ideas with the world?

I’m going to convince you to start sharing your ideas.

Here’s why you need to start right now:

Help someone else. I can guarantee you that someone out there can benefit from at least one of your ideas. What are you waiting for?

You stay focused. Sharing your ideas reinforces the concepts within you.

Make friends. I’ve met all kinds of friends through blogging and sharing my ideas. You’d be surprised by how many like-minded folks are out there looking to make connections.

Make money. Yes, you can make money (advertising, creating products, and so on). Who doesn’t want to make more money? Share your unique ideas and get paid.

That’s why you should be sharing your ideas with the world.

Are you convinced yet? If you are, let’s move forward so that you can start sharing your ideas.

How do you start sharing your ideas?

There are many ways to get started. It’s easier than ever to get out there these days.

How do you start sharing your ideas?

I recommend a blog,

A blog is the easiest way to share your ideas.

How do you get others to care about your ideas?

I will be sharing my blogging ideas on the Latest Social Network Twitvibe.

Join now to learn the new way to monetize your blog and how to get tons of TRAFIC to your BLOG

CLICK this Link to JOIN NOW is FREE .>> https:///3oAdov6

(1) (Reply)

WEBSITE DESIGNER & WEBSITE COMPANY IN DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE / Online Executive Sales Officers. Work From Home. Salary Is #50,000. / Request For A Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.