Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir (44048 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrate Their Son Munir Who Turns 10 Months Old / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by MajohBankz: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Where are they carrying him to? Lazy blogger op, no go hustle better news carry give us
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by pretydiva(f): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
This old man don blow this smaly kpekus comot for alignment
is it your kpekus? did he not pay for it? Ogbeni swerve jor
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Their life their business embarassed embarassed
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by dalass(f): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2020
delishpot:

When your papa blow ya mama own out of alignment, did anyone complain? Why you want become vagina meter monitor for another man's wife?

I tire oh... grin

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Goodman247: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2020
This man they bleach make him look young
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Sirmuel1(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2020
Goodman247:
This man they bleach make him look young

Go buy your own cream
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by BOOZELEE: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Bad role model.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by mrsteel: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Queenmark:
Are you guys not tired of always insulting this people? Let them leave their life biko.
Honestly my brother
Funny enough, they even seems to be living happily more than those criticizing them
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by seguno2: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2020
delishpot:
When your papa blow ya mama own out of alignment, did anyone complain? Why you want become vagina meter monitor for another man's wife?

Was the age difference between them the same?
Why are you speaking as if oil don dry for where e suppose dey berekete for reasoning things out
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by RPG2020(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Together in God's family
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Hugo55(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Take away money from this relationship, do this lady really love this man!

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Coldie(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Nice
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by yomislim: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
Seen what next
exit this page and check the nxt page...
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by imagrg(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2020
What is better than money?
Old man please enjoy what your money can buy for you.

But wait oh....Was he not one of the Law Makers whose take home is N4bn yearly?
He even try. Some of them dey marry 15 years old girls sha. It's too much money 'sickness' they have.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Coldie(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Queenmark:
Are you guys not tired of always insulting this people? Let them leave their life biko.
I wanted to say sth annoying as F.

But the moment I saw ur comment I changed my mind
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Amos1423(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Upon all the money, this man ugly o, I come de imagine if money been no dey
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Matrimonous:
Beautiful.
Regina rocks.
Any lady that's beautiful really is, no matter the short or long hair, makeup or no makeup. They also have beautiful babies. grin
calm down she's just light skinned I prefer dark women.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by 1vid(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2020
We used to fall in love, but now, they can create love. My dear, this love was created.

How can u fall in love with this person?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by BlaqT: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2020
this girl is too fine for this man bikonu
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Hugo55:
Take away money from this relationship, do this lady really love this man!

Love does not exist anywhere but money does !
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by walkwithgod(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2020
M
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2020
BlaqT:
this girl is too fine for this man bikonu

If you consider his wealth and money,no girl is too fine for him ! He has what most women want and worship ; money !
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by ofiko123(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one.. They look great..
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Hezmatosky: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
Small girl suffering out there angry
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Waziri9004(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
This old man don blow this smaly kpekus comot for alignment
As he pain you. Go hustle make you still move person alignment from position.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by salbis(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Money is very very good.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Olodo24: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2020
whela:
I thought this man was blacky...how is he now yellow..when did he ripe??
iPhone wahala. Y'all should know that new generation camera tones the skin automatically
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by andyanders: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Ned, you deserve to enjoy your wealth. Regina, enjoy your life in as much as you are happy.

I don't see anything wrong for Ned and Regina getting married. The baby is a replica of both Ned and Regina.

Many people herein calling Ned names or Regina are just envious of both of them. She is young and flexing, and who wouldn't want a life like this when money is good marriage and good marriage becomes sweetening, only when money is an onion to the relationship, in as much none is hurting each other.

Ned, enjoy your wealth.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Hugo55(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Love does not exist anywhere but money does !

I have seen people who truely appreciates one another, show utmost respect, trust, and really there for one another even when there was little or no money! Love does exist my brother add money to it and it becomes sweet.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by Vacora(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2020
I guess it is back to Nairaland’s scheduled programme reading meaningless crap about yeyebrities. Guess we all need something to laugh about in these times.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir by rexscholar: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
This sef na news? so do we expect another news when he sleeps and when wakes?

Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) / Davido Denies Engaging Chioma With A Capital "NO" During An Interview In US