Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

#ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body (1101 Views)

How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters / Benue PDP Uses Disturbing Photos Of Militia Killings victims To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Biodun556(m): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Benesis: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2020
The stories continue
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Biodun556(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Joshmodest(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Whether people died or not , Army shooting at civilians for protesting peacefully is wrong even if it's only their finger nails that the bullet removed it's wrong !!
Let's stop all this distraction !! undecided
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by lindareep: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Undercover agent for detective Fashola. grin
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Liposure: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2020
With the many fake news peddled around like hard drugs, i fear we may never get to the root of this matter
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Zenithpeak(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria Army was never there in the first place and there was no shooting at Lekki Tollgate.

Wicked people shall never obtain mercy from the Lord.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Newbiee: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2020
All this lekki massacre propaganda don tire me. A judicial panel is setup to unravel the mystery behind the saga, but still people are not forthcoming to claim their loved ones are victims. And all the people alleged to have been killed, have come out to debunk the rumour.

Who is fooling who? DJ Switch should be prosecuted jor for causing unwanted killing and mayhem in the country with her fake news.

4 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by OlujobaSamuel: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Live bullets from one of the deadliest riffle in the world were used in a crowded place, people wants to admit people were injured but same are trying to disproved that people died.
Some lies in Nigeria would make you doubt your sanity.
You ain't ready to admit my view, ditto for me to you too, your reason might be because you are a beneficiary of some sort, mine might be because I am a beneficiary too, I don't know yours, but I'm sure mine is that I'm a victim of injustice, so whatever you say, I'm not moved. I firmly believe that people were murdered in the shootings
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by cenaman(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Paid agent.
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by obami007(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2020
See his head

Has he not heard news making the rounds that the army carried bodies away?

Or has the governor not said that 2 persons were confirmed dead?
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by nrexzy: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Make we Dey observe shaaa
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by omowolewa: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Maybe you didn't go back to check on them, you just dump them in Hospital. That mean Sanwolu, the Governor, is wrong.

How much were you paid, we can assist you to raise funds on speaking the truth.
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by JudasNaCarrot: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2020
I'm not surprised, Igbo man can do anything for money.
This one have recieved alert.

Stupid boy.....God will judge all of you.
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2020
From lekki genocide - lekki massacre - lekki shooting - two death is massacre

Can anyone who is neutral tell me the meaning of massacre?
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Newbiee: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020
obami007:
See his head

Has he not heard news making the rounds that the army carried bodies away?

Or has the governor not said that 2 persons were confirmed dead?

If they carry the dead body, then their loved ones should come out to tell the world. Is it two people you are calling massacre?
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by obami007(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Newbiee:

If they carry the dead body, then their loved ones should come out to tell the world. Is it two people you are calling massacre?

Did you read what Falana said concerning why families of victims refused to come out?

Is it Until they kill the whole of Lagos before the deaths of people touch you ?
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Zionmdde: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Newbiee:
All this lekki massacre propaganda don tire me. A judicial panel is setup to unravel the mystery behind the saga, but still people are not forthcoming to claim their loved ones are victims. And all the people alleged to have been killed, have come out to debunk the rumour.

Who is fooling who? DJ Switch should be prosecuted jor for causing unwanted killing and mayhem in the country with her fake news.
u are too quick to call her claims fake

those 13 victims taken to the hospital, wat wounded dem? Bullets
now if bullets can send those people to hospital, cant d bullet actually kill other unlucky ones? as long as bullets are released into crowds, people will die.
its simple logic

instead of pressing on for d truth, we are here looking for who to accuse of lying
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Mstick: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Newbiee:

Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2020
SMH... Just look @ comments insulting "one-soul" Chukwuma for narrating his personal experience of rescuing victims & seeing any dead bodies at the scene.

Just because he didn't suit your already conceived narrative of "massacre" he's now a "paid agent" right?

If he had said he saw 50 to 100bodies would you lots have responded this way just as you did to Dj switch.

You believe Dj switch, but disbelieve one-soul & Gov. Sanwo-olu who said unfortuately 2persons later died at the Hospital.

Keep suiting your narrative.. God will judge all us.

Again as i always stated we blame the Security forces for opening fire, in whatever way..
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by 360degreess(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Ipob miscreants will be disappointed with this good news because most of the "dead victims" of lekki "massacre" are now resurrecting one by one..

Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by cktheluckyman: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Why didn't you post his whole statement.This man was at Lekki phase 1 and was not at the scene.He is just an attention seeker.

He came in much later after the soldiers have made away with the dead bodies
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by bigeliot(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2020
That's d more reason y u should shut up. It's a very sensitive matter. People are missing and families are scared to think that they are dead. WHAT IF AT THE END IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT PEOPLE DIED, THOSE TRYING TO DEFEND AN EVIL GOVT WILL HIDE THEIR FACES IN SHAME AND COVER UP.
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by cktheluckyman: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2020
pineed:
SMH... Just look @ comments insulting "one-soul" Chukwuma for narrating his personal experience of rescuing victims & seeing any dead bodies at the scene.

Just because he didn't suit your already conceived narrative of "massacre" he's now a "paid agent" right?

If he had said he saw 50 to 100bodies would you lots have responded this way just as you did to Dj switch.

You believe Dj switch, but disbelieve one-soul & Gov. Sanwo-olu who said unfortuately 2persons later died at the Hospital.

Keep suiting your narrative.. God will judge all us.

Again as i always stated we blame the Security forces for opening fire, in whatever way..
He was not at the scene!!!
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by Abaramanasseho(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Joshmodest:
Whether people died or not , Army shooting at civilians for protesting peacefully is wrong even if it's only their finger nails that the bullet removed it's wrong !!
Let's stop all this distraction !! undecided
can you see how controversial you are,. now is not that people were masacre but injured GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body by aziza45442: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Undercover agent for detective Fashola.

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism Has To Stop On Social Media / Us Elections: He Who Laughs Last, Laughs Best / 2023: APC Has Started Making False Promises -wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.